我给他的啦啦队设计了一套动作
I designed a cheer stunt for his squad.
他一定会喜欢的
He's gonna love it.
琳 你不觉得你对吉恩
Uh, Lin, do you think with Gene
有点太...
you're being just a little...
-太狗腿了么 -狗腿
- suck-uppy? - Suck-uppy?
我才不狗腿呢
I am not a suck up,
我对我的孩子都是一碗水端平的
and I don't play favorites with my kids.
每一个我都爱 就算他们不特别
I love them all, even the ones who aren't special.
好吧 我只是觉得
Okay, it's just that...
你这是穿着拉拉队队裙么
Are you wearing a cheerleading skirt?
不 是我从二手店淘来的
No. It's something I picked up at the thrift store.
只是一条普通的带条纹百褶短裙
It's a regular short pleated skirt with stripes on it.
宝蓝色 有维京图案
In royal blue. With a picture of a Viking.
还挺舒服的 加油啊
It's comfortable. Go team!
-你刚是学啦啦队了吗 -没有
- Was that a cheer? - No.
我学啦啦队干嘛
Why would I cheer?
累趴了
My pep is pooped.
现在就只想吃顿大餐
All I want to do is eat a huge dinner
然后上♥床♥睡到1点
and go straight to bed and get up later
起来吃个芝士拼盘然后再回去继续睡
for my 1:00 a.M. Cheese plate and then right back to bed.
吉恩 看我设计的啦啦队动作
Gene, come look at my cheer stunt!
六个啦啦队员叠成的罗汉塔
Six cheerleaders sit piggyback on each other in a tower.
然后他们一起侧翻
And then they all roll at once in a giant cartwheel.
不要紧
No, don't-don't worry about that.
我还用便利贴做了本手翻书
Look, I made a flip book out of a sticky pad.
我称其为"罗汉轮"
I call it the Pig Wheel.
有木有
Get it?
喜欢吗
So you like it?
这个想法很赞
That's a great idea...
如果我疯了的话
on planet Crazy Cheer!
我们会挂的好嘛
We'd all die!
不会的 看这书上的
No, no, look at the flip book.
疯了 你要把我整疯了
It's crazy, and you're driving me crazy!
我只是想参与一下你的啦啦队嘛
What? I'm just being part of your cheerleading.
你又不是啦啦队员 也永远不会是
You're not a cheerleader, and you never will be!
我就知道
Oh, I knew it!
你和莫妮卡一样
You're just like Monica!
我倒希望这样 因为感觉莫妮卡很厉害
I hope so because Monica sounds great!
我真想和她搭档
I wish I could have cheered with her!
你
You!
不吃晚饭了 我直接去睡了
Forget dinner. I'm going to bed!
不过芝士拼盘我还是要吃的
But I'll still be up for the cheese plate!
家里最好还有吐司
And we better not be out of toast points!
琳 你还好吗
Lin? You okay?
再也不喜欢吉恩了
Gene's not my favorite anymore!
我去做芝士拼盘
I'll go make his cheese plate.
-你好 -好呀
- Hell-o. - Hello.
这是警告
This is a warning!
你退出啦啦队
You quit cheerleading,
不然你另一个也要遭殃
or I'm coming back for the other nurple!
为什么 这是为什么
Why?! Why?!
记着 我不是齐克 是别人
Also, this isn't Zeke. This is someone else.
你认不出来是谁
And you can't tell who
因为我在头上绑了三角绷带
'cause I'm wearing a jockstrap across my face.
得走了 还有数学课 记得给我退出
Got to go. Got math. Quit the squad!
看我的乳♥头♥ 变紫了
Look at this nurple! It's purple!
不是我♥干♥的
Well, I didn't do it!
某人干的 我只知道不是齐克
Well, someone did! All I know is it wasn't Zeke!
那你要退出了哦 常联♥系♥啊
So I guess you're quitting. Keep in touch.
我才不退呢 也不跟你联♥系♥
I'll never quit, or keep in touch!
安静一下 我有个戏剧性的通知要说
Everyone quiet! I have a dramatic announcement.
当时闹着玩 我把我们队的录像带
As a joke, I submitted a tape of this squad
寄给了州立啦啦队协会
to the state cheer association.
今天早上 我接到了电♥话♥
This morning, I got a call.
就这样吗 通知就这样
Is that it? Is that the announcement,
还是...
or is there...?
我是在制♥造♥悬念
I was pausing for effect!
你们入选了皇颅岛
You've been selected for Regional Cheer Finals
啦啦队区赛的决赛
on Kingshead Island!
我们进了决赛
We made the finals!
老天 决赛
Oh, my God, finals!
虽然我听都没听过 但是我们要去啦
I didn't even know about them, but now we're going!
比赛就在明天 你们要
Oh, and it's tomorrow, and you need a brand-new,
排出一套全新的原创动作
groundbreaking, original routine.
别看我 我忙得很
Don't look at me. I'm busy!
啥 这不可能啊
What?! Oh, my God, that's, like, impossible!
要赢决赛 我们得和时间赛跑了
To win in finals, we'd have to be ahead of our time.
或者 直接跑在时间前面
Or be from ahead of our time.
什么意思
What?
我们可以表演机器人啦啦队
We could be cheer-bots.
穿机器人的服装 做机器人的动作
In robot costumes with robot cheer moves.
我们要用激光摧毁你们的队伍
We will use our laser beam to annihilate your team.
这简直是... 我不知道
That... is... I can't make up my mind.
这算是天才还是狗屎
It's either genius or crap.
-是狗屎 -陶德不喜欢
- It's crap. - Todd hates it.
那就代表这是天才
That means it's genius!
机器人啦啦队
Yay, cheer-bots!
老妈 老爸
Mom, Dad!
快点 不能迟到
Come on, I can't be late!
这是区赛的决赛
This is the regional finals!
裤子别掉了 你个矮子
All right, keep your shorts on, Short Circuit.
琳 说话注意点
Lin, come on. Be nice.
抱歉 鲍勃
Sorry, Bob.
我还是生这熊孩子的气
Still kind of miffed at Gene.
说真的 我宁愿和蒂娜一起
Frankly, I'd rather be with Tina
去空中派之家约会
on her big date at Pie in the Sky.
可怜的露易丝 这会儿肯定觉得
Poor Louise. She's probably feeling
自己是个大灯泡
like a third wheel right about now.
三角帆大酒店
看我啊
look at me!
整个世界真的都在绕着我转了
The world is literally revolving around me!
豪华特级拼盘来了
Okay, we have the pie-stravaganza party platter
还有三个叉子
and three forks.
谢谢 谢谢 这是我留着备用的叉子
Thank you, thank you, and that's my backup fork.
能倒杯水来吗
Can I get some water?
她说 "我们压根就没转"
She said, "We are barely revolving."
让旋转大厅疯狂转起来吧
Let's turn this lazy Susan into a crazy Susan, okay?
旋转的速度是
it revolves at a speed that's designed
根据顾客舒适度设定的 所以不能...
for the comfort of our diners, so we can't really...
吉米 他要10美元 给他
Jimmy, he wants ten bucks. Grease him.
好吧
Oh, God, okay.
我去跟操控室的小伙伴说下
Oh, I'll talk to my pals in the engine room.
要转的让派甩飞出去
We want pies flying off the table, buddy.
感觉到了没
Oh! You feel that?
没有
Not really.
是吧
Oh, yeah!
小情侣 抓稳了
Lovebirds, hold on to your nests!
啦啦队区赛 今晚决赛
要么加油要么死
上啊 皇颅岛的熟♥女♥们
琳 啦啦队比赛的时候
So, Lin, when cheerleaders compete,
谁来给啦啦队加油呢
who cheers for them?
-橄榄球运动员吗 -啥
- Football players? - What?
我刚讲了个笑话
I was... I was making a joke.
鲍鲍 我勒个七舅姥爷
Bob, I don't believe it!
咋了
What?
嗨 莫妮卡 是我 琳达
Hello, Monica. It's Linda.
琳达 我...
Linda, I...
别说 我先说 莫妮卡
No. No, I'm going first, Monica.
很久以前你伤了我
You hurt me a long time ago.
但你再也不可能伤到我了
But you can't hurt me anymore, Missy.
不好意思 请问你是
I'm so sorry. I don't remember you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表