Oh, crap, I lost. I hate that!
快看吉恩 看看他都做了什么好事
Look at Gene. Look at what he's done.
给我 你做什么了
Give me that! What did you do?
你又做了什么
What did you do?
-就尿了个尿 -是啊
- Just pee? - That's right.
像个闲混的胆小鬼
Like a coward with a doodle?
他闲混 他闲混
He doodled. He doodled!
我没闲混 他闲混
I didn't doodle, he doodled!
-我不会 -吉恩 陶德 住嘴
- I wouldn't... - Gene, Todd, please!
有个简单又戏剧性的解决办法
There's a simple and dramatic way to handle this.
来一场公开的一对一对决
A head-to-head competition in a public place
规则随意 一局决胜负
with high stakes and arbitrary rules.
天惹撸 他是在说
Oh, my God, he's talking about a...
啦啦队对战
Cheer battle!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it!
规则自定
Freestyle rules.
撑到最后的获得"口号♥王子"称号♥
Last cheerleader standing is the King of the Yells.
谁赢都有可能
It could go either way!
我知道谁会赢
I know who's gonna win.
你的名字叫吉恩
Your name is Gene,
你有血有肉
you've got heart and soul.
你发型其实不赖
I even like your haircut,
可是老兄 你的蛋蛋咧
but, hey, where is the bowl?
天哪 我做到了
Oh, no, I did that!
吉恩被用蛋蛋攻击了
Gene got bowl trolled!
还不错 看我的
Okay, not bad. But here's the deal.
我擦掉你的口水
I mopped up your spit,
我洗掉你的毛巾
I rinsed out your towels,
当我听到你的口号♥
and when I hear you cheer,
我屎都拉了一泡
I evacuate my bowels!
嘭
Boom!
你没有身材
Well, you've got no physique,
你就是个球
you're kind of round.
你声音不好听
You make not very good mouth sounds!
想法不错
Kind of a thinker.
干得好 陶德
Good job, Todd.
说得太到位了
That was on the money.
谁说的
Who said that?
你不押韵 你逻辑超逊
Your rhymes are meh, your logic is flawed.
如果你是口号♥王子 那我就是口号♥之神
If you're the Yell King, then I'm the Yell God!
这可是致命的一击啊
I think that was a death blow.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I just got chills.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
给我
Just give me it. Um...
你自以为聪明
You think you're smart,
其实你蠢爆了
but you're stupid.
你的口号♥简直
Your cheers are just...
巴拉巴拉
flivvity flovity flupid.
叽叽呱呱
Ska dee ba doo.
你那是什么口号♥ 只是象声词而已
That's not cheering, that's scatting.
快滚吧 史蒂文·泰勒
Get out of here, Steven Tyler!
美国空中铁匠乐队成员
哼 我投降
Ah, I give up!
新的口号♥王子诞生啦
We have a new Yell King!
万岁
Yeah!
陶德 该策划你的复仇计划了
Todd, time to plot your revenge!
姑娘们 你们的午饭
Okay, here's your lunch, girls.
蒂娜 我给你做了
Oh, Tina, for your lunch,
吞拿鱼三明治当午饭
I smoothied a tuna fish sandwich.
听起来就不好吃
That sounds terrible.
"我爱你老妈
"Yum! I love you, Mom.
每天都做这个吧"
Make this every day."
吉恩 这是你的午饭 亲爱的
Oh, and, Gene, here's your lunch, honey.
黑椒披萨 鸡米花
Peppyroni Pizza, Chicken Pom Pom-adora
还有一升苏打水
and a Cheer-liter of soda.
这得有一万卡吧
That's about 10,000 calories of cheer puns.
谢了老妈 再见
Thanks, Mom. Bye.
-吉吉 -干嘛
- G! - What?
我在给你做G的手势呢
I was giving you a "G."
我感觉你会喜欢的 G
You looked like you wanted one. G!
好吧
Okay.
E N E 吉恩
E! N! E! Gene!
饶了我吧 琳
Oh, my God, Lin.
我 我得走了
Well, I-I got to be going.
快看我 吉恩 我还能飞踢
Look, Gene, I can do a herkie.
-对不起 -琳 让吉恩去学校吧
- Sorry. - Lin, just let Gene go to school.
不 让我再做一遍
No, let me do it again.
-再见老妈 -我还能做得更好
- Bye, Mom! - I can do it better.
爱你哟 我的完美啦啦队宝贝
I love you, my perfect little cheerleader baby!
嘿 蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
嘿 小吉米
Hey, Jimmy Jr.
嘿 白♥痴♥
Uh, "Hey, idiot."
我爱死她毒舌了
Ugh, I love it when she's mean.
你想好周五晚上
So have you thought about
要去哪里了么
where you want to go Friday night?
去你想去的地方
Wherever you want to go.
她说 "空中派之家"
She says, "Pie in the Sky,
"三角帆酒店顶层的
"The revolving dessert restaurant
旋转甜品餐厅"
at the top of the Spinnaker Hotel."
她可没这么说
She didn't say all that.
就是 我没有
You're right, I didn't.
-"没错 我就是这么说的" -我没
- "Yes, I did say all that." - No.
听着 这也不是我的首选 小吉米
Listen, it's not my first choice either, Jimmy Jr.
等等 你也要来
Wait, you're coming, too?
是啊 勉为其难 这是工作
Yeah, I have to. It's work.
她那张嘴到哪儿 我人就得到哪儿
When her lips are flappin', I can't be nappin'.
你不去也行
You don't have to go.
-她说啥 -她说多带点钱
- What'd she say? - She said bring a lot of money
因为我们会吃很多派
'cause we're gonna eat a lot of pie.
天哪 我想我得把自行车卖♥♥了
Oh, man, I guess I could sell my bike.
为她值得的
She's worth it!
摸脚跳做得很棒 苔米
Super toe-touch, Tammy.
提水桶动作很漂亮 乔丝玲
Great buckets, Jocelyn.
你 不知道你在做啥 但还不错
You! Nice job with the whatever that is.
陶德小伙伴 啦啦球
Todd, pal, how you doing
整理得怎么样啦
combing out those pom-poms?
还有一些打结的
Still some tangles.
你带队带得不错呀 吉恩
You're doing a great job with the squad, Gene.
吉恩眼看就不行了
Gene is ripe for a fall,
你一定可以的 陶德
and you're the one who can do it, Todd!
你是说我狠下苦功
You mean work really hard on my cheering
总有一天 可以打败他
so that one day, I can...
是这意思 才怪 陶德 出阴招啊
Yeah, that's it, Todd. No, get dirty!
你想让我出阴招啊
So you want me to get dirty?
不 不能这样 必须玩阴的
No, that's not what we do here. Get dirty!
好的 我来阴的
Yeah, I'm gonna get dirty.
你是说我输了摔跤比赛
You're telling me I lost my wrestling match
是因为吉恩是啦啦队长
'cause of Gene's cheerleading?!
他让大伙都挺他去了 齐克 而不是你
He got the crowd on his side, Zeke, not your side.
是啊 当时观众突然嗨了 下一秒
Yeah, the crowd perked up, and next thing you knew,
对手就把我撂倒了
the other guy's nad was in my eye.
只要有人能说服吉恩退出啦啦队
If only someone could convince Gene to quit the squad.
神马
Do what?!
也许找个有肌肉的人
Maybe someone who had some muscle.
我知道你嘛意思了
Oh, I think I see where you're going with this.
我要挠你痒痒
I'm gonna tickle you!
我要挠你痒痒
I'm gonna tickle you!
等等 等等 你嘛意思
Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going with this?
坚持住 别倒了
Hang on, don't fall.
那是啥啊
What's that?
这是给吉恩的惊喜
It's a surprise for Gene.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表