开心汉堡店
哒 哒
Click. Click.
哒 哒
Click, click.
-露易丝 别哒了 -哒
- Louise, stop saying click. - Click.
-哒 -蒂娜
- Click. - And, Tina,
你能别那样敲键盘吗
will you stop typing like that?
我在刷新我的邮箱
I'm refreshing my e-mail.
我在等
I'm waiting for an invitation
苔米成人礼的邀请函
to Tammy's Bat Mitzvah.
你是想说羽毛球吧[与成人礼发音类似]
I believe the term is badminton.
常见错误
Common mistake.
不 吉恩 苔米是犹太人
No, Gene. Tammy's Jewish.
她要在成人礼上背诵一段《摩西五经》
It's a ceremony where she reads from the Torah,
点一根蜡烛 从此从女孩变成女人
lights a candle and becomes a woman.
听着和我的水疗夜差不多
Sounds like my spa night.
只不过我读的是《身上纹龙的女孩》
Except I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
对于一个以为韩那卡[光明节的发音]
You know a lot about Bat Mitzvahs
是韩索罗和丘巴卡生的娃的人来说
for someone who thought Chanukah
韩·所罗和丘百卡都是《星球大战》里的人物
你对犹太人的成人礼倒是颇有研究啊
was Han Solo and Chewbacca's baby.
这关系到从女孩蜕变成女人
It's about becoming a woman
而且这是很棒的派对
and it's a really great party.
我为什么不研究它呢
Why wouldn't I research that?
另外 听说这次派队有很多外校男
Plus, rumor has it this one's gonna be packed with B-FOS.
什么是外校男
What are B-FOS?
外校男 就是从外校来的男生
B-F-O-S. Boys From Other Schools.
你们学校的男生不好吗
What's wrong with the boys from your school?
我需要见新鲜面孔
I need fresh faces.
还有新鲜的翘臀
And fresh butts.
你太贪心了
You'll take the butts you're given
有翘臀看就该满足了
and you'll like it!
没搞定就别再给我打电♥话♥
Don't you dare call back until it's done!
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
好吧 再见 老妈
Okay, bye, Mom.
你好 苔米
Hi, Tammy.
蒂娜 我为计划成人礼
Tina, I am up to my pits
忙得团团转
in Bat Mitzvah planning.
但我已经想出主题了
But I figured out the theme,
那就是 苔米
which is "Tammy"!
就是我 这才有意义
Me, it just makes sense.
很好
Nice.
我为你的创意欢呼
You get an "O" for original.
同时也很惊讶于你没给我
And for O-M-G I didn't get
发你成人礼的邀请函
an invite to your Bat Mitzvah.
那是因为我没有邀请你
That's 'cause I didn't invite you.
那我不要给你欢呼了
Oh. That "O" doesn't stand for anything.
我刚是被雷到了
It's just me being surprised.
人家本来很期待外校的男生的
I was really looking forward to all those B-FOS.
我也是 会有好多外校男
Me too. Yeah, a lot of B-FOS.
犹太学校的
I got Hebrew School B-FOS.
露营学校的
I got Camp B-FOS.
还有从菲律宾来的
I got B-FOS who are Filipinos.
菲律宾的外校男
Fili-B-FOS.
收到你的邀请信了 苔米
Got your invite, Tammy.
-我们会去的 -成人礼 宝贝儿
- We'll be there. - Bat Mitzvah, baby!
叽里呱啦噼里啪啦[假装希伯来语]
Hava Nagiddiyup!
跑啊 孩子
Giddyap, boy!
驾 跑啊
Get! Giddyap!
就是这样
Yeah!
如果有空出来的名额 请想着我
Well, if a spot opens up, keep me in mind.
内♥裤♥上才会有斑点[一词多义] 蒂娜
Spots are for underwear, Tina.
我的成人礼一定是全员出席 先走啦
Not my Bat Mitzvah. Got to run!
蒂娜 这是你第三次
Tina, that's the third time
冲着我的三明治叹气了
you sighed on my sandwich.
你都快把面包叹熟了
You're heating up the bread.
好像除了我
It just seems like everyone's going
大家都要去参加苔米的成人礼
to Tammy's Bat Mitzvah but me.
但至少还有肖娜的成人礼啊
But you got to go to Shauna's Bat Mitzvah.
肖娜也要办成人礼吗
Shauna had a Bat Mitzvah?
当我没说
No!
老妈 肖娜·格拉丝曼的成人礼
Mom! Shauna Glassman had five caterers
请了5个厨师
at her Bat Mitzvah and everyone talked
大家都在谈论那有多棒
about how great that was.
所以 我们需要六个
So, we need six caterers.
再给我找一个厨师
Find me another caterer
否则我就把你这老妈给换了
or I'm gonna find another mom!
抱歉 苔米
Excuse me, Tammy? I couldn't help
我不小心偷听到了你的谈话
overhearing your conversation.
如果你的成人礼上还需要一名厨师
If you need another caterer for your Bat Mitzvah,
可以找我老爸
my dad can do it.
我们常帮助他接伙食承包的工作
We help him with catering jobs all the time.
不行 不行 我们做不了
No, no, we can't do that.
他是做什么来着
What does he do again?
-啥都不做 不 -汉堡
- Nothing. No... - Burgers.
他能做迷你汉堡吗
Can he do sliders?
我喜欢迷你汉堡
'Cause I want slider burgers.
不行 他迷你汉堡做得难吃死了
Oh, no, he's terrible at sliders.
-他可以做迷你汉堡 -不 他
- He can do sliders. - No, he...
要多迷你有多迷你
He can make them as small as you want.
他真的... -迷你到
He has a real... - He can make them so small
你都看不见 -不要
you can't even see them. - No.
我现在吃的这个就是
I'm eating one right now.
好吧
Fine.
就他了 就他了
He's hired, he's hired.
-不 -好的
- No! - Oh, okay.
我们会去的
We'll be there!
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
去让你父母给我父母打电♥话♥吧
Just have your parents call my parents.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
又怎么了 罗森博格法师
What is it now, Rabbi Rosenberg?
又怎么了
What is it now?
-太好了 -这下好了
- Yes! Great!
现在我们都得去参加那个狗屁成人礼了
Now we all have to go to that "Brat" Mitzvah.
你自己去跟老爸解释吧
Have fun explaining this to Dad!
我相信老爸会高兴的
I'm sure Dad will love it.
没门
No way.
老爸 你必须得去
Dad, you have to!
不 我不去 蒂娜
No I don't, Tina.
我不喜欢承办酒席
I-I don't like catering.
你们总是溜号♥
You guys always wander off
所有的活都留给我♥干♥
and leave me with all the work.
老爸 这是我唯一能去
Dad, this is the only way
苔米成人礼的机会
I get to go to Tammy's Bat Mitzvah!
蒂娜 我们不是要去参加苔米的成人礼
Tina, this isn't going to Tammy's Bat Mitzvah.
我们要是去干活的
It's working at it.
那里的客人全是你朋友
Won't it be awkward for you
你不会觉得丢脸吗
with all your friends there as guests?
你不明白 这是我融入他们的方法
You don't understand! This is my way in!
她可是请来了全世界的外校男生
She's having B-FOS from all around the world!
好了 冷静点 就这样
All right, calm down. That's it.
让自己脑袋充会儿血吧
Get all the blood to your head. Let it flow.
这对你真的有那么重要吗
Does it really mean that much to you?
是的 看看我的脸
Yes! Look at my face!
天哪
Oh, my God.
红气球诶
One luftballon!
好了 把她弄起来 把她弄起来
Okay, get her up, get her up!
我也不知道了
I don't know.
我们这次不会丢下你一人的 鲍鲍
We won't leave you alone this time, Bobby.
对吗 孩子们
Right, guys?
也许吧
Soft maybe.
求你了 老爸
Please, Dad?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表