You know what we're gonna do?
我们要水管派对
We're gonna have a plumbing party, all right?
请有执照的水管工
With a licensed plumber.
去修厕所 而不是DJ
To fix the bathroom. Not a deejay,
-不要跳脱衣舞 -好吧
- No burlesque show. - Okay.
我要的是管道工 修水管
A plumber to fix the pipe!
-鲍鲍 -所以到底有没有妹子
- Bobby! - So no girls, then? Or still girls?
还是要的 我到时会邀请你的
It's still happening. I'll put you on the list.
-要来个炸甜甜圈吗 -你是大鼻么
- Fried dough? - Are you The Nose?
他们是这么叫我的 你叫什么
That's what they call me. What do they call you,
驼背怪眼妹
Humpback Whacky Eyes?
听着 甜圈男
Listen, doughboy,
我是来和你谈生意的
I came to talk to you about real dough.
好吧
Ah, I see.
你来早了
You're, uh, you're early.
而且你貌似也太小了
And you're, uh, rather tiny.
是啊是啊 我就是个小女孩
Yeah, yeah, I'm a little girl.
我不肥也不老是我的错
Sorry I'm not huge and old.
米基去哪儿了
Wh-Where's Mickey?
米基让我转达他的遗憾
Uh, Mickey sends his regrets,
和 衷心的
and, uh, this... hearty
握手
handshake.
你把什么恶心的东西放我手里了
You put something gross in my hand!
哎哟 还不错
Oh. Okay.
稍后再炸
我的个乔治亚·欧姬芙乖乖[美艺术家]
Sweet Georgia O'Keeffe!
这可有年头了
This is finely aged.
剩下的你带来了么
You have the rest of it with you?
钱你带了吗
Well, do you have the money?
我要三万刀
I want $30,000!
我没带在身上
Well, I don't have it on me.
那我也没有
Then I don't have the stuff,
你说呢 大鼻
do I, Nose?
你造咩
Oh, you know what?
我想起来了
I just remembered.
我昨天去自动提款机了
I want to the ATM yesterday.
我身上有三万刀
I have about $30,000 on me.
很好 很好 一手交钱一手交货
Okay, great, great! Let's do this.
好的 数到三 我给你钱
All right, count of three, I give you the money,
- 你给我龙涎香 -很好
- you give me the ambergris. - Sounds good.
-好的 一 -好的
- Okay. One... - Okay.
二
...two...
三
...three!
好大一坨
It's huge!
12刀
12 dollars?!
-是嘛 -你这是明抢啊
- Oh, is it? - Are you robbing me?
-对呀 -啥玩意儿
- Yeah... - What?!
米基不在 你就是个小屁孩
Mickey's not here. You're very small.
-很合理啊 -是嘛 我懂了
- It just makes sense. - Yeah, okay, I get it, I get it.
但是如果我这么干
But what if I do this!
不管用哟
Nope. Doesn't work.
别忘了 你是小个子
Remember? You're small?
快还我
You have to give it back!
这东西闻起来像用脏袜子
hey, this smells like a cantaloupe
裹着的哈密瓜
wrapped in dirty socks.
这就是用脏袜子裹着的哈密瓜
It's a cantaloupe wrapped in dirty socks!
蒂娜
Tina!
别动 我去拿老爸晚上
Stay still. I'll get the duct tape
用来锁前门的胶布
Dad uses to lock the front door at night.
亲爱的露易丝 或者大鼻
Dear Louise and/or The Nose,
这是为了你们好
this is for your own good.
并且请你们归还哈密瓜和袜子
Also, please return the cantaloupe and the socks.
爱你们的 蒂娜
Love, Tina.
那啥 其实也没那么脏
You know, they're not that dirty--
老实说 你还能再穿一天
you can get another day out of these, quite frankly.
快想快想快想
Okay, okay, okay,
如果我是宝物在手
if I were a double-dealing
两面派的老好人
goody-goody with a treasure,
-我会去哪儿 -这是谜语么
- Where would I go? - Is this a riddle?
-不 -小人书
- No. - Kid's book?
不 我没和你说话 大鼻
No. And I wasn't talking to you, Nose.
-对不起 -你不是还有甜甜圈要炸么
- Sorry! - Don't you have some dough to fry?
冷静点 小家伙
Easy there, Blinky.
不是有甜甜圈要炸
I don't have dough to fry;
是我乐意炸甜甜圈
I get to fry dough.
这可是我的理想职业
This is a dream job.
没想到水槽可以这么性感
I never realized sinks could be so sexy.
当然啦 我常说 水槽
Oh, yes... sinks are the supermodels of the bathroom,
-是卫生间里的超模 -没错
- as I like to say. - Yeah!
这个我叫它水槽·克劳馥
I call this one "Sinky Crawford."
辛迪·克劳馥 美国名模
-水槽·克劳 -真的么
- Sinky Craw... - Do you?
-当然 -是么
- Yeah. - Do you?
-当然了 -真是太好了
- Yeah! - That's great.
-好到家了 -懂我的点吗 水槽
- That's so great. - Get it? Sink...
就像
Like...
我真是受够你的态度了
I am so sick of your attitude.
-是吗 怪我咯 -过来鲍勃
- Oh, yeah, it's my fault. - Come here, Bob...
鲍鲍 等等 我不是那意思 鲍鲍
Bobby, wait, I didn't mean that. Bobby!
我的老天爷啊 看这个
Oh, my God!? Look at this one!
太棒了 没的说
Oh, yeah! Hubba hubba.
你确定我们要这样做么 小蒂
Are you sure we should do this, T?
是的 我知道怎么让它物尽其用
Yes. I know how we can still use the lump for good.
米基可以卖♥♥了它然后开个酒吧
Mickey can sell it and open his bar.
有猴子和乌鸦的酒吧
The bar with the monkeys and the crows!
世界现在就缺这个
It's what the world needs now!
别担心那声音 没什么的
Don't worry about that sound-- that's nothin'!
这个 这个是新问题
That one, ooh, that's new.
我得上报一下
I got to report that one.
-米基 露易丝她 -你们好
- Mickey... Louise... - Hi.
他这会儿已经去见大鼻了
she's meeting with the Nose right now.
他俩可没啥好聊的
Crossed wires alert.
不是 露易丝利用了你 她骗了你
No. Louise cut you out. She cheated you.
真伤人
That stings.
但我决定把龙涎香给你 全部给你
But I'm giving you the lump, all of it.
你可以用这笔钱改过自新
You can use the money to go straight.
去买♥♥个榨汁机吧 你的早晨将从此不同
Buy a juicer-- it'll change your mornings.
或者买♥♥双牛仔靴 你的夜晚将从此不同
Or cowboy boots. Mm, change your evenings.
真是受宠若惊 我接受你的好意
I'm honored, and I accept your offer.
我已经知道要怎么改过自新了
And I know exactly how I'm gonna go straight.
我知道 你梦想开间猴子或乌鸦酒吧
Yeah, your dream-- the Monkey and/or Crow Bar.
不 我要用这笔钱买♥♥辆坦克
Nope. I'm gonna use the money to buy a tank.
然后开着这辆坦克
And then I could use the tank
去抢银行
To rob a bank!
这样我就成坦克银行侠米基啦
I'll be Mickey Tank-Bank!
-不 -是的 坦克银行侠米基
No! Yes! Mickey Tank-Bank!
我不该来这儿的 鲸鱼 告诉我
I shouldn't have come here! Why, whale?
你为什么要用这坨不知是屎还是蜡的东西
Why did you curse us with this poop or wax
来折磨我
or whatever it is?
只有一个办法了
There's only one thing to do:
我们得毁掉它
we have to destroy the ambergris.
喂 等等 等等
Hey, wait-wait-wait!
我才刚要说到"改过自新"的部分呢
I was just getting to the "Going straight" Thing.
抢银行之后就是改过自新啦
I'm gonna do that after the bank.
蒂娜 你去哪儿
Tina, where are you going?
我的天 她在那儿
Oh, my God, there she is!
蒂娜 我的好姐姐
Tina! Sister!
我唯一的姐姐
Ah, my only sister,
-你在这儿呢 -嗨 蒂娜
- there you are. - Hi, Tina.
虽然是初次见面
We haven't met yet,
但我真的很想要你手上那样东西
but I really want that thing you're holding.
所有人都后退
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表