是的 好吧
Yeah, okay, well,
也许我该在下面悄悄唱我的歌♥
maybe I'll sing my song quietly underneath.
传说中的乐队排练现场诶
Wow, a real band rehearsal.
弟妹们 我们成摇滚乐迷了
You guys, we can be groupies!
吉恩 你最喜欢谁
Gene, who's your favorite?
南希 因为她买♥♥了色拉酱
Nancy, 'cause she brought guacamole.
我最喜欢老妈 并不是偏见
Mine is Mom, and not 'cause I'm biased.
我只是喜欢她的活力
It's just I like her energy.
你呢 露易丝
How about you, Louise?
天啊 太难选了
Gosh, it's hard to choose.
每位都好棒
They're all so cool.
-琳 -怎么了
- Uh, Lin? - What?!
抱歉 只是大家都在抱怨
Sorry, it's just, people are complaining.
-真遗憾 -他们想知道
- Too bad! - You know, they want to know
你们能不能再调下音
if you guys can maybe try tuning up again.
-或者 -不行
- Or... - No!
或者踩在节奏上 别乱弹
...just play on the beat and just do it right?
-不行 -好吧
- No! - All right.
-好吧 顾客都走了 - 再见
- Okay, we're losing customers. - Good-bye.
一 二 三 四 走你
And a one, two, three, four, go!
-干嘛 -摇滚摇起来
- Do what? - Let's rock!
-我的鼓棒呢 -要开始了吗
- I need my sticks. - Are we starting?
-琳达 琳达 -怎么了 盖尔
- Uh, Linda? Linda? - What, Gayle?
什么时候唱我的歌♥
When...When are we doing my song?
我找到鼓棒了
I found my drum sticks.
好的 听好了 姑娘们
Good. Listen, ladies,
我们要去嗨翻同学会屋顶
we got to blow the roof off of that reunion!
所以别浪费时间了 让我们来一次
So let's stop fooling around and turn this band
妈妈团的逆袭吧
into a lean, mean, mom-jeans revenge machine!
妈妈团
Yeah! Mom jeans!
等等 妈 你现在的气场有点可怕
Wait. Mom, now your energy is sounding a little negative.
蒂娜 闭嘴
Tina, shush!
一 二 三 四
And a one two, three, four!
对 就是这样 好耶
Yeah! That's it! Yeah!
天哪
Oh, boy.
鲍勃
Bob!
快点 我们还得去调音呢
Come on, we're gonna be late for sound check!
-一分钟就好 -你这穿的是啥
- Just a minute! - What are you wearing?
怎么了嘛 这是我的摇滚战衣
What? It's my rock-and-roll clothes.
你这是流浪摇滚歌♥手的打扮吧
Are you a rock-and-roll hobo?
真不敢相信 我们居然不能
I can't believe we don't get
亲眼看到这场怪胎秀
to see this freak show with our own eyes!
不好意思 少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Yeah, sorry. This is a grown-ups thing.
这是限制级片 有大胸妹出演
It's rated R for "Really boozy"
也就是我
starring me.
说的好 老妈
Good one, Mom.
我来告诉你们一件事
Hey, I've got something that'll turn
让你们立马化悲为喜
those upside-down smiles back the right way.
我可以当你们的保姆
Me as your babysitter.
蒂娜 关于这个
Tina, about that...
你们好
Hello.
母亲 她来做什么
Mother, what is she doing here?
亲爱的 你是个好保姆
Uh, Honey, you're a great babysitter
但爆发力只持续那么一小会儿
for, like, uh, short bursts.
就像猎豹
You're like a cheetah.
好吧 猎豹 目前听起来还不错
Okay, a cheetah. So far, so good.
但是 今晚我们要出去很久
But, uh... but we're gonna be gone a long time tonight,
所以我们需要一个持续力长点的保姆
so we need a long-haul sitter.
那 那个无聊但持续力长的老保姆
The-the boring, old, long-haul sitter.
-抱歉 珍 -什么
- Sorry, Jen. - What?
是不是因为上次
Is this 'cause last time
我让吉恩吃光了巧克力
I let Gene eat all the Chunky Chocolate Shim Shams
还吐在了你的床上
and he threw up in your bed?
对 这次我还要这样
Yes. And I'd do it again!
-鲍勃 -听到了
- Bob! - I know!
你到底在干嘛
What's going on in there?
-我不能去了 -为什么
- I can't go. - Why?
我出了点事
I have a problem.
不是跟你说了脱毛要从前往后刮吗
I told you, wipe front to back!
不 是这个
No, it's... this.
喊出来吧
Get it out.
喊出来吧
Get it out.
天哪
Oh, my God.
老爸的鼻子长了个乳♥头♥
Dad's nose got a nipple!
这是痘痘 很恶心
It's a pimple, and it's hideous.
-快看 -它在瞪着我
- Look at it! - It's staring right at me!
不管我往哪儿走 它视线都跟着我
Look, when I walk to the side of the room, it follows me!
-你们几个闹完了吗 -没有
- Are you guys done? - No!
笑够了吧 你们这些人
Okay, you've had your fun, all of you.
这不是好笑 是丢脸
It's not fun. It's humiliating.
我恨死高中了
I hate high school!
-你挤它了吗 -不是
- Were you messing with it? - No.
天啊
Oh! Oh, God!
一点点吧
Maybe a little.
天啊 痘痘还能长两个头吗
God, can a pimple have two heads?
我去不了了 我不能这样出去
I can't go. I can't go outside like this!
贴张美纹胶带试试
Try putting masking tape on it.
用橡皮泥遮一下
Some silly putty.
我试了
I did that.
别跟我抢风头 鲍鲍
Quit stealing my thunder, Bobby.
今天晚上的主角不是你那恶心的痘痘
This night isn't about your disgusting zit.
是我的重磅复出和这件摇滚战衣
It's about me and my big comeback and this jacket.
我只想让那颗痘赶紧消失
I just want that thing out of my house!
好吧 我去 但是我们要在路上
Fine, I'll go, but we're stopping
买♥♥点遮瑕膏
to buy more concealer on the way.
你的我用完了 我用了好多
You're all out. I used a lot.
老爸 如果有人问什么
If they ask, Dad,
别担心你很美
you're an autumn.
好了 我去厕所了 回头见
All right, I'm gonna hit the head. See you in a bit!
-琳达 你来了啊 -你好 黛比
- Linda, you're here. - Hello, Debbie.
我很想做个好的组织者 我尽力了
Well, I tried to be a good organizer, I did,
但是 我还是没请到"乱发日"乐团
but I-I... yeah, I couldn't get Bad Hair Day.
停停停 你今晚绝不会后悔的 黛比
Da-da-da. You're not gonna regret this, Debbie!
不 我想我还是会后悔 不过
No. I mean, I think I will, but...
*因为我们是来摇滚的*
*Cause we're here to rock!*
*舞台上的我会像魔女凯莉一样*
*I'm gonna be like Carrie up on the stage! ?*
《魔女凯莉》史蒂芬·金同名小说改编的著名经典恐怖片
但也许没那么血腥
But hopefully less blood.
你刚刚是说凯莉吗
did you say "Carrie"?
是的 拜拜 黛比
Yep. Bye, Debbie.
咱们里面见
I'll see you inside!
用手指轻轻的拍打抹匀
Pat lightly with finger to blend.
你好呀 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
我的小眼睛侦查到了某件棕色的东西
I spy with my little eye something brown.
是某个保姆在她的同行
Is it a babysitter who stabbed
背后捅了一刀吗
a fellow babysitter in the back?
-是不是 -不是
- Is it? - Uh, no.
是沙发
It's the couch.
是的 的确是棕色的
Oh.Yeah, that is brown.
我要去
I'm gonna go...
看看食品柜
check the pantry,
不是去找巧克力 拜拜
not look for Shim Shams. Bye.
拜托 我们应该去同学会的
Come on! We should be at the reunion!
去看闹剧中的闹剧
Watching the train wreck of all train wrecks!
拜托 珍 你有车的 对吧
Come on, Jen, buddy, you got a car, right?
你有驾照
You got a license.
你喜欢冒险 对吧
You like adventure, huh?
你想让我们开心 对吧
You want to please us, right, huh?
我们就去打一头
What do you say we drop in?
喝一杯就出来 怎么样
Just one quick drink, we're out of there.
珍 想想吧 在同学会上
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表