Up here, you're okay, but down here, it gets bad.
-好吧 赶紧掏手♥机♥ -好吧
- Okay, just pull the phone out. - Okay.
-翻开 -我去 还用翻盖手♥机♥呢
- Flip it open! Really? - You have a flip phone?
是的 还能打电♥话♥
Yes. It works fine to make calls,
手♥机♥不就是用来打电♥话♥的吗
and that's what phones are for.
什么话 鲍勃
Nonsense, Bob.
手♥机♥是用来玩水果忍♥者这种小游戏的
Phones are for playing tiny games about fruit on.
按呼出键就行了 费舍奥德先生
Just hit the call button, Mr. Fischoeder.
我最后是打给琳达的 会拨到她那儿去
It'll dial Linda since I called her last.
喂
Hello?
她接了 琳达 琳达
She answered! Linda! Linda!
你好 琳达
Hello, Linda!
鲍勃 我听不清 亲爱的
Bob? I can't hear you, hon.
-琳达 -好吵
- Linda! - It's loud.
我估计他在酒吧里
I think he's at a bar.
我要宰了他
I'm gonna kill him.
那是什么笑声 那 鲍勃
Oh, what's that laughing? What is...? Bob?!
琳达 费力克斯把我们绑在码头下面了
Linda, listen! Felix tied us up under the pier!
去报♥警♥
Call the police!
肯定是他屁♥股♥摁到呼出键了
I think he butt-dialed you.
没错 那是他屁♥股♥的声音
Yup, that's his butt's voice.
粑粑 我是蒂娜 你在派对上么
Dad, it's Tina. Are you at a party?
有男生么
Are there boys there?
鲍勃 你把通话时间都浪费了
Bob, you're wasting all our minutes,
你最好再去买♥♥点分钟数 就酱
so you better be out buying more minutes! Bye!
我还是听不到你说话啊
I still can't hear you!
他又摁错了
He's pocket-dialing me again.
琳 别挂 不不不不
Lin, don't hang up! No, no, no, no.
再打一次吧
Try her again.
鲍勃 我觉得我们有点太着急了
Bob, I think we're coming off a little desperate.
我们的确很急好吗
We are desperate!
鲍勃 我要把你的屁♥股♥
Bob, I'm putting your butt
静音了哟 仅此一次
on "Silent" , for once.
谁要吃冰淇淋
Who wants ice cream?
-别挂啊啊啊 -艾玛好冷
- No! No, no! - That's chilly.
这位911接线员貌似不待见我们 鲍勃
That 911 operator did not like us, Bob.
他们听不见我们 以为我们在恶作剧
No one can hear us. They thought we were prank calling.
也许我们可以给911发短♥信♥
Maybe we could text 911.
这小可怜见的手♥机♥能发短♥信♥么
Can that sad little thing text?
应该行吧 我们可以发短♥信♥给琳达
Sort of. We could text Linda!
有难度 不过试试吧
It'll be hard, but let's try it.
果然好难
Yeah, it's hard.
我都看不到我打的什么字
I can't really see what I'm typing.
我只是在手♥机♥上乱按
I'm just pressing on the phone.
潮涨得好快啊
The tide is coming in fast.
一直都这个速度
It's the same speed it always comes in.
别怪到大海头上去 鲍勃
Don't blame this on the ocean, Bob.
你在看啥呢
Hey, what are you looking at?
姐的胸在上面哟
My boobs are up here.
不好意思 宝贝 我
Oh, sorry, babe. I...
在那儿呢 咪♥咪♥和汪汪
There they are-- Milo and Otis.
出自电影《子猫物语》
讲述一只狗和一只猫的故事
不对 这是咪♥咪♥ 这才是汪汪
No, that one's Milo, that one's Otis.
老妈 你的手♥机♥ 被短♥信♥轰炸啦
Mom, you got a text! You're blowing up!
你有啥秘密么
What's your secret?
说不定是小吉米发短♥信♥问你
Maybe it's Jimmy Jr. texting you to ask you
我下半生打算干啥
what I'm doing for the rest of my life.
他知道后一定会很失望
He's gonna be pretty disappointed when he finds out.
你们老爸发来的
It's from your dad.
"救命 我好累哟" 什么玩意儿
"Help. I'm tired yo." What?!
他当然累了 也不看看自己多大年纪了
Of course he's tired. He's so old.
你们老爸从来不说"哟"
Your father doesn't say "Yo."
他唯一一次这么说是
The only time he ever said "Yo" was
他去蒂娜班里参加职业体验日
when he went to Tina's class for career day.
也许他本来不是想打这个
Maybe that's not what he meant to type.
搞不好是自动纠错
Maybe it's autocorrected.
是哦 就像上次我发短♥信♥给老妈
Oh, yeah. Like that time I texted mom
说我好饥渴 其实我是想说我好饥饿
that I was super horny when I was really super hungry.
我怎么会饥渴 我又不是羚羊
Why would I be horny? I'm not an antelope.
horny 为多义词 有"淫♥荡♥"和"角状的"之意
不知他本来想发什么
I wonder what his text was supposed to be.
也许是什么会让我们大笑的东西
What if it was something that would make us all LOL?
我们来想想 应该不难的
Well, let's figure it out. Should be easy.
老爸识字不多
Dad doesn't know that many words.
我们得拿回手♥机♥
We got to get that phone.
我试试用脚够
I'll try to get it with my foot.
瞧瞧这些灵活多毛的脚趾侠们
Oh, look at those nimble, hairy little toe-men go.
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell was that?
我貌似拍了张照然后发出去了
I think I took a picture, and I think I sent it.
但愿你角度选对了
I hope you got my best side.
-我是指我的大鸡♥巴♥ -住嘴
- I'm talking about my wiener bulge. - Stop.
蒂娜 你把我的自行车锁当项链戴啊
Tina, are you wearing my bike lock as a necklace?
-算是吧 -我太受宠若惊了
- Kind of? - Well, it's very flattering.
它让你的脑袋看上去很 安全
It makes your head look... safe.
他又给我发了张奇怪的照片
Now he sent me a weird picture.
好吧 我开始
Okay, you know, I'm starting
有点担心他了
to get a little worried about him.
让我看看呢
Let me see that.
只有一团白白的东西
Just looks like a white blob to me.
你能看出个啥就怪了
Look who's talking.
那是费舍奥德先生的屁♥股♥
That's Mr. Fischoeder's butt.
你咋知道费舍奥德的屁♥股♥什么样
How do you know what Mr. Fischoeder's butt looks like?
-我记屁♥股♥记得可准了 -好吧
- I have a photographic butt memory. - Oh, yeah.
等等 那是什么
Wait a minute. What's that thing?
这是根绳子还是面包棍啊
Could be a rope or maybe a breadstick?
他们剽窃了我用面包棍做绳子的创意
Ah, they stole my idea for breadstick ropes.
我想我够到它了
I think I got it.
我把它抬到你腿上了 抓住它
I'm getting it up your leg. Grab it.
-抓着 -你脚碰过的诶
- Grab it. - Oh, but it's all footy.
-抓着啊 掉水里就全完了 -好吧
- Grab it! If it drops in the water, it's over! - Fine.
自动纠错给出的"累"可能代表这些词
Okay, the autocorrect suggestions for "Tired"
累 哟
绑 你
哭 伙计
三 脚趾
潮 起来
走 顶点
分层 吹
而"哟"的备选在这边
and "Yo" Are up there.
我们来组合一下 看能不能弄出个意思
Now we match 'em up and see what makes sense.
也许他是说 "我哭了 伙计们"
Maybe he meant, "I cried, y'all."
他改南方口音了么
Why is he now Southern?!
有可能是
Could it be...
"我试口♥活♥儿了"
"I tried blow"?
我们本打算来一次的 就一次
We were gonna do that together. Just once.
天了噜 泰迪说得对
Oh, my God! Teddy was right!
我就知道 等等 我说啥了
I knew it! Wait-- about what?
那张照片 绳子
About the picture, the rope.
"累哟"是"绑起来了"
"Tired yo" is... "Tied up"!
老爸被绑在哪儿了
Dad's tied up somewhere!
他去开会了
He's in a meeting!
要开好一会儿
And he's going to be there for a while.
但愿管用
I hope this is working.
我想写"费力克斯把我们绑在码头下了"
I tried to write, "Felix has us under the pier."
不知道写全没
I'm not sure if I got it all,
但应该差不了多少 按发送
but it should be close. Hit "Send."
你确定么 鲍勃
Are you sure, Bob?
你又要朝我嚷嚷了么
Are you going to yell at me again?
-按发送就好 -好吧
- Just hit "Send." - Okay.
不要啊
Oh, no! Oh, no!
现在该谁吼谁了
Well, who gets to yell at whom now?
我滴神啊 你按发送了么
Oh, my God. Did you hit "Send"?
反正是按了什么键
Well, I hit something.
聊点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
我用我的小眼睛侦查到
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表