直接过圣诞节
and move on to Christmas.
我会去装饰房♥间
I'll go get the decorations.
不 我收回我说的话
No, you know what? I take it back.
不取消感恩节了
I'm not canceling Thanksgiving.
不论凶手是谁 我不会让你得逞的
Whoever's doing this, I'm not going to let you win!
感恩节恢复了
Thanksgiving is back on!
会有火鸡的 没腌过的二货火鸡
There will be a turkey, a stupid saltless turkey.
你能把火鸡扔马桶里
You can put a turkey in a toilet,
但休想把我扔马桶里
but you can't put me in a toilet!
听上去你好像实在鼓励我们
It kind of sounds like you want us
把你扔马桶里
to try to put you in a toilet.
不 露易丝 我不想被扔进马桶里
No, Louise, I don't want to be put in a toilet.
好吧 但听上去就是那样
Okay, but it sounded like that.
的确如此 鲍勃
It did sound like that, Bob.
咱试试 一 二 三
Let's try... one, two, three.
又是你呢
Hey, you again, huh?
又是你呢
Oh, hey, you again
没错 我又来了
and me, yep.
我 我只是 我是来...
I-I just, uh, I came for a, uh...
我是不是想再买♥♥一只"火鸡"
I suppose you want another "Turkey."
没错 绝不为别的 我就是来
Yes, that's exactly what I want... A turkey.
买♥♥火鸡的...
I didn't come for anything el...
得得得 你赢了
Okay, fine, you wore me down.
该死
Damn it. Uh...
我最近和托尼也处得不好
Things are not going great with Tony.
其实已经有好长一段时间了
Haven't been great with Tony for a long time, you know?
托尼很正 但也许我该安定下来了
Tony's hot, but maybe it's time for me to just settle.
听着 不 不 不
Look... uh, no, no, no.
看我这幅模样 啥都不是
Look at me, I'm nothing.
你 你很爱托尼 别离开他
You, you love Tony, stay with Tony.
我受够托尼和他的舞了
I'm so sick of Tony and his dancing.
别 我虽然不认识托尼
Oh, no, I d... I don't know Tony,
但我想他一定很棒
but I-I assume it's great.
我不想和托尼处了
It's not great with Tony.
千万别离开托尼
You should definitely stay with Tony.
不不不 我先下班了
No, no, no. Yo, I'm taking my break!
我的天呐 我们真的要这样做了
Oh, my God, we're doing this.
-不 我们没有 -你想干点什么
- No, we're not. - Hey, what do you want to do?
-我不 啥都不想干 -去海边吗
- I don't... nothing. - You want to go to the beach, huh?
不 也许吧 等等 我是直男
No, maybe... wait, I'm straight.
大多数时候
I mean, I'm mostly straight.
-我们去喝咖啡 -你该打给托尼
- Let's grab a coffee. - You should call Tony.
算了 我们直接滚床单吧
No, let's just have sex!
天呐 这感觉太棒了
Ah, God, this feels so great!
我得...抱歉 我得去做火鸡 了
I should just... sorry, I got to go cook this.
还有 我结婚了 但如果我是单身
Also I'm married, but if I wasn't...
我这是做什么白日梦 我哪配得上你
Who am I kidding? You're out of my league.
不会有结果的
It would never work.
-你什么意思 -我真的得走了
- What are you talking about? - I really got to go.
-我们明天见 -我看不用了
- I'm gonna see you tomorrow. - Probably not.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you.
太明显了
It's almost too obvious.
桌子摆得真漂亮 琳达
The table looks beautiful, Linda.
清教♥徒♥模样的蜡烛
Whoa, candles shaped like little pilgrims.
感恩节的起源和第一批来到美国大♥陆♥的清教♥徒♥有关
应该不便宜吧
Those can't be cheap.
是啊 琳达 摆得真好看
Yes, Linda, what a lovely spread.
有意思 泰迪 你的座位貌似在这边
Oh, interesting, Teddy, looks like you're over here.
-好吧 我坐哪儿 -蒂娜
- Okay, where am I? - Tina,
泰迪不坐小孩桌 亲爱的
Teddy isn't sitting at the kids' table, honey, no.
没关系 琳 我就当自己
It's okay, Lin, it'll be like I'm eating
是在日本料理店吃东西
at a Japanese restaurant.
让我把鞋脱了
I'll take my shoes off.
-不不不不不 -不不不
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! - No, no, no!
我做到了 我做到了
Ha, I did it, I did it!
咋了 鲍勃 你做啥了
What, Bob, what did you do?
我做了一只火鸡
I cooked a turkey!
这家伙真是喜欢听别人的夸奖
This guy's always fishing for compliments.
火鸡好了
Turkey's done.
好了 大家都就坐 没说你 蒂娜
Okay, everyone sit... Tina, not you.
你以为能阻止我么 别做梦了
You thought you could stop me, but you can't.
你们好 各位
Oh, hello, everybody.
有人一定特别不愿意看到这个
One of you must be very unhappy to see this.
鲍勃 你脸色很糟
Bob, you look terrible.
是的 因为我为了不让他得逞熬了一夜
Yeah, because I was up all night trying to stop
那个火鸡凶手
a turkey murderer.
好了 在我上火鸡之前
Okay, before I serve the turkey...
等等 蒂娜 你在这儿做什么
Wait, Tina, what are you doing?
我在大人桌这边站着呢
I'm standing at the adults' table?
去小孩桌那边坐下 蒂娜
Tina, go sit down at the kids' table.
好吧 我去看看小家伙们
Fine, I'll go check in on the little ones.
他们可听我的话了
I'm great with them.
接着说
So, as I was saying,
对那位企图阻止我上火鸡的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to the terrorist who tried to stop me from serving this,
给我听清楚了
I want it on the record
今天这火鸡我上定了
that turkey was served on this day!
但是 但是 在那之前
But, but, before we do that,
让我先给大家上一道推理大餐
I need to serve some justice
我已经知道把火鸡扔进马桶的人是谁了
because I know who put the turkey in the toilet.
天呐 她知道了
Oh, my God, she's got it,
-她知道了 -你俩真是形影不离啊
- she's got it. - Peas and carrots...
一开始我想 有谁会恨老爸到
At first I wondered, who could be mad enough at Dad
做出这种事的地步呢
to do such a thing?
当然 我们大家都不怎么喜欢他
I mean, sure, no one likes him.
-露易丝 -他还有体臭
- Louise. - And he smells.
但后来我意识到 我大方向错了
But then I realized that I was looking at the wrong motive.
把火鸡扔进马桶里的凶手
The person who put the turkeys in the toilet
恨的其实是我
was actually angry at me!
-天呐 -我们现在在干嘛
- Oh, my God. - What are we doing?
凶手知道 大家会把他犯下的
You see, this person knew that I would be blamed
滔天罪行怪罪到我头上
and potentially punished for this heinous crime.
那么 凶手是老妈么
So, was it Mom?
我不这么认为
Don't think so.
没错 不是老妈
Correct, it was not.
是盖尔姨妈么
Was it Gayle?
不知道呢
I don't know.
不是
No, it wasn't.
这样就剩下吉恩和蒂娜了
Which brings us to Gene and Tina.
一开始我还真的相信吉恩因为怕鬼
At first i actually believed that Gene was too scared
而不敢在晚上去厕所
of the shower ghost to go into the bathroom at night,
也相信老爸说的
and I believed Dad's theory
蒂娜不会做这么幼稚的事
that Tina was too mature to do something like this.
前提是她是一个人的话
If she was acting alone.
但如果...
But what if...
是他们俩共同策划的呢
...they were working together?!
-我就知道 -我分得出来了
- I knew it. - I can see it.
那只的眼神很狂野
That one's got crazy eyes.
吉恩每晚把火鸡从冰箱里拿出来
Gene taking the turkey out of the refrigerator
交给蒂娜 蒂娜再扔进马桶
each night and passing it to Tina, who dropped it in.
没错 是他们合谋陷害我
Yes! They worked together to frame me
因为我从五年前开始就在偷拿
because I have been slowly stealing their allowances
他们的零用钱
over the last five years.
-等等 真的吗 -真的吗
- Wait, you have? - You have?
是的 等下 你们不知道么
Yes... wait, you guys didn't know that?
-不知道 -没事了 是假的
- No. - No. - Oh, never mind 'cause I haven't been.
那就好
Oh, good.
好了 那么
Okay, uh, and now,
在我们开动之前 等等 别动
before we eat... wait, no one eat...
我们 泰迪 放下
we... Teddy, drop it!
请大家欣赏我们创作的感恩节歌♥曲
We would like to present our Thanksgiving song.
不 琳 该切...
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表