No. My troop got... separated from... reality.
雷娘军都是骗人的
Thundergirls are a sham! Yeah!
快教教他们
Lay it on 'em, Teen!
我曾和你们一样 今天早上还如此
I used to be like you. This morning.
我只在乎肩带和徽章
I only cared about sashes and patches.
肩带和徽章
Sashes and patches!
然后我醒悟了
Then I woke up.
她彻底醒悟了
She woke the hell up!
也许你们今晚该加入我们的野营
Okay. Maybe you kids should camp with us tonight.
我们有很多食物
We have plenty of food...
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die!
我们不要你们的食物 不听你们的谎言
We don't need your food! Or your lies.
除非你们有曲奇
Unless you have some cookies!
而且不要全麦的
And not the oatmeal ones!
-全麦的绝对不行 -没错
- Never the oatmeal ones! - Yeah!
就算上面有巧克力屑
Even if they have chocolate chips in them,
它也还是全麦的
they're still oatmeal!
事实是 你们都只是
The truth is, y-you're all just cogs
-曲奇售货机里的一个零件 -没错
- in a cookie-sellining machine! - Right.
你是零件 你是零件 你绝对是零件
You're a cog, you're a cog, you're definitely a cog.
-你更像是抵押物 -什么
- You're more of a pawn. - What?
亲爱的 我觉得你累了 还有点脏
Honey, I think you're tired. And you're kind of dirty.
我从没这么清醒且肮脏过
I've never been more awake and dirty in my life.
我在此正式宣布 我放弃我的雷娘军的
I hereby renounce my Tenderheart-level membership
"慈爱心"级别的身份
to the Thundergirls!
太棒了
Yeah!
-我们走 -对
- We're out of here! - Yeah,
这个也归我们了 还有这个
and we're taking these. And this one.
-祝你们的小品成功 -谢谢
- Good luck with your skit. - Thanks.
你把毯子都抢走了
Oh, you're hogging all the blankets.
行了 起来 快点
Come on. Get up. Come on.
我来带路 我们走
I'm leading us. Let's go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你病了 -我没病
- You're sick! - I'm not sick.
-那那是什么 -什...什么
- Then what the hell is that? - Wh-What?
我告诉你
I'll tell you what that is:
那是排泄物和呕吐物
It's diarrhea and throw-up.
你现在是上吐下泻 双管齐射
You're firing from both ends.
我学过弹道学 情况吻合
I studied the ballistics. It checks out.
可能是山猫留下的
That was probably a bobcat.
好吧 你没吃生鳟鱼
Oh, okay. You didn't eat a raw trout
那玩意没让你腹泻
that didn't make you poop
没让你像恶心版的《奇幻森林历险记》
and barf your way through the forest
一样在森林里吐一路
like some kind of disgusting Hansel and Gretel.
现在开始我说了算 我们走
I'm taking charge here! We're gonna go!
这边 现在就走
Come on! This way now!
不 不是这边 是那边
No. Not that way. It's this way.
琳 你都不知道你在干嘛
You don't even know what you're doing out here, Lin.
我不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing?
我吃了蚂蚁和蛆
I fed myself ants and grubs
我还做了把原生态木梳
and I made a wilderness hairbrush.
虽然用不了 但也很能说明问题了
Doesn't work, but still.
况且你还病了 所以跟我走
Plus, you're sick, so let's go.
现在我才是野外专家
I'm Nature Master now.
你才不是野外专家 我是
You're never Nature Master! I'm Nature Master!
我要从这条路回营地
I'll go back to camp this way
然后找人去救你
and then we'll send help for you!
别这样 和我一起嘛
Oh, come on. Just stick with me.
鲍勃 你腹泻很严重
You've got horrible diarrhea, Bob.
你才腹泻呢
You've got horrible diarrhea, Bob!
这是我脱下肩带的第一天
Day one without the sash.
我得好好想想自己到底是谁
Whew. Got to figure out who I am
以及以后该在胸前斜挎点什么
and what I'm going to wear diagonally across my chest.
安全带
Seatbelt?
-子弹带 -好主意
- Bandolier? - Oh, yeah.
今晚我们会除掉你的指纹
And tonight, we take off your fingerprints.
好了 各位 出发
All right, people, let's move out!
得赶快找到孩子们
Got to find the kids.
这样才能打败琳达
Got to beat Linda.
我需要力量
Need strength.
我需要食物
Got to find food.
孩子们 妈咪来找你们了
Kids! Kids! Mommy's coming!
我在朝王山的方向走
Whew! I'm headed for the Wang!
我能看见山顶了
I can see the tip!
鲍鲍 你怎么跟这石头一样混♥蛋♥
Oh, Bobby, why do you gotta be such a wang!
那...那是坚果吗
Is that... is that a nut?
你是个啥 橡子吗
What are you, an acorn?
你要是有毒就赶紧告诉我
If you're poisonous, tell me now.
还我的坚果 混♥蛋♥
Get back here with my nut, you jerk.
啧 啧 啧
Well, well, well.
看来松鼠脑袋不灵光了呢
It looks like the squirrel has become the idiot.
多谢提点 松鼠兄
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, squirrels.
我去
Oh, boy.
走开
Get away from me!
走开
Get away from me! Aah!
别吃我
Don't eat me!
我没力气反抗了
I don't have the strength to fight.
我要这样死掉了
This is how I'm gonna die.
这也太久了吧
This is taking forever.
快把我吃掉
Hurry up and eat me.
-琳达 -这是我男人
- Linda?! - That's my man!
把你们的爪子拿开
You get your paws off those nuts!
你救了我
You saved me!
对啊 我想你那张臭脸了
Yeah, I missed your stinky face.
还好吗 你这拉肚子的可怜虫
How're you feelin', my little salmonella fella?
好多了 都拉空了
Uh... better. All empty.
对不起 我不该丢下你的 我真蠢
Sorry I-I left you back there. That was stupid.
鲍鲍
Oh, Bobby.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
琳达 其实有两个野外专家
Hey, Linda... there are two Nature Masters:
一个是我留在营地的那个 我想死它了
The one I left at camp... I miss that one so bad...
还有一个是你
but the other Nature Master is you.
这是鱼竿
Aw. This is a fishing pole,
这是牙签 这是啥玩意儿
this is a toothpick... what the hell is this?
你得把那东西给除了
You got to get that removed.
-啥 -看着像颗巨大的肉瘤
- What? - That's, like, a huge wart.
别看那个 别这样了
Don't look at that. Stop it.
走吧 我们还得回营地
Come on, we got to get back to camp.
我的妈 终于到了
Holy crap. We're here.
孩子们
Kids!
-鲍鲍 孩子们不见了 -啥
- Bobby, the kids are gone! - What?
-他们在这儿呢 -啥
- They're in here! - What?
没错 快来 这里还有软糖
Yeah, hurry. We got fudge in here, too.
软糖
Fudge.
-孩子们 -吉恩 蒂娜 露易丝
- Kids? - Gene. Tina. Louise.
你们在哪儿 宝贝儿 你们在哪儿
Where are you, babies? Where-where are you?
你们的孩子不在这儿 这也没软糖
Your kids aren't here. And neither is the fudge.
-什么 -你们的孩子偷了软糖
- What?! - Your kids stole the fudge.
还有我们的内胎和旅行用双陆棋
Along with our inner tubes and our travel backgammon set.
以及一本生存手册
And a copy of our survivalist guide.
好吧 我很抱歉
Um, okay. I'm sorry about that,
可他们现在在哪儿 我们得找到他们
but where are they? We need to find them.
我俩在树林里待了差不多40个小时了
We've been in the woods for, like, 40 hours.
我们已经待了40个月了
Well, we've been in the woods for 40 months.
我们觉得你们很有潜力 可以加入我们
And we think you've got what it takes to join us.
你觉得如何 琳达
What do you say, Linda?
我们的那些册子对你有吸引力吗
Did our literature speak to you?
什么 谁关心哪种垃圾啊
What?! Who cares about any of that crud?
我们要找我们的孩子
We need to find our kids!
别想了 他们这会儿正趴在
Forget your kids. They're floating
相当高级的内胎上 吃着软糖
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表