开心汉堡店
第四季
第十七集
灭虫专家
马之谷农场
早上好 沙里奥
Good morning, Chariot.
早上好 佩吉妹妹
Good morning, Peggy-Sis.
你想跑去城里吗
Do you want to run into town?
不想 太热了不适合跑步
No. It's too hot to trot.
占旦
Xandar!
飞天马 我已经对马之谷农场施了咒语
Equestranauts, I've cast a spell on Horse Valley Farm
它将带来上千年的黑暗
that will bring a thousand years of darkness.
不 我们必须阻止它
Oh, no. We have to stop him.
快去马厩
To the stable.
佩吉妹妹
Peggy-Sis.
头角马
Headhorn.
战车马沙里奥
Chariot.
还有米妮
And Minnie.
组合在一起它们就是
Together they are:
飞天马联盟
The Equestranauts!
我喜欢这节目吗
Do I like this show?
啊 我不喜欢
Neigh... I do not.
我就说该看《飞跃情海》重播嘛
I told you we should have watched reruns of Melrose Place.
沙里奥 你对于今天要去飞天马粉丝会
So, Chariot, are you as excited about
和我一样兴奋吗
going to the Equestranaut convention today as I am?
比你更兴奋
Maybe even more excited.
这不是比赛哦 沙里奥
Well, it's not a contest, Chariot.
准备好了吗 宝贝
You ready to go, honey?
我出生那天就准备好了
I was born ready.
驾 驾 走起
Let's giddyap, people.
等等 你们俩也要去吗
Wait, you guys are going, too?
我们当然要去
Uh, we're not not going to a toy-pony convention.
我要给沙里奥买♥♥个新的马鞍
And Chariot's gonna get a new saddle.
终于
Finally.
沙里奥 给马取这个名字有点怪
Chariot? That's kind of a weird name
-不是吗 -怎么讲
- for a horse, isn't it? - Why is that?
比如 "谁在拉战车 是战车"
It's like, "Hey, who's pulling the chariot? It's Chariot."
Chariot 既可作人名 也有战车的意思
天哪 我为什么要跟你讨论这个剧
Oh, my God. Why am I analyzing this show?
总之 你们不能全都去
Anyway, you guys can't all go.
否则谁来看餐馆
Who's gonna help me with the restaurant?
我不管 我和安东尼奥换班了
Not me. I traded shifts with Antonio.
算了 算了 去吧
Never mind. Never mind. Just go.
好哎
Yay!
看来我要跟雇员吉恩
Guess I'll be here with Antonio,
杜撰的安东尼奥过一天了
the employee Gene made up.
友情提醒 他认为你杀了他父亲
You should know, he thinks you killed his father,
所以他也许
so he may...
会复仇 祝好运
seek revenge. Good luck.
鲍勃 你要去马粉会吗
Hey, Bob. You going to EquestraCon?
不去 泰迪 因为那是为
Uh, no, Teddy. Because that's a convention
喜欢玩具马的小女孩准备的
for little girls that like toy horses.
恕我不能同意你的观点 鲍勃
Uh, beg to differ, Bob.
那是为喜欢玩具马的男人们准备的
It's for guys that like toy horses.
它们被称为"马蛋"
They're called Equesticles.
马蛋
"Equesticles"?
是的 因为它们都有蛋蛋
Yeah. 'Cause they got testicles.
因为它们是男人
'Cause they're men.
飞天马粉丝大会
我真的来了 我真的来了
I'm really here. I'm really here.
我 这是哪儿
I'm... Where am I?
这不是我同龄人的聚会
This isn't a community of my peers.
你们也觉得这些女生看着都像男人吗
Does anyone else think these girls all look like men?
我想他们就是男人
I think they are men.
这是男人的一个品种
This is a kind of man.
我们发现了新品种
We discovered a new kind of man.
你觉得他们危险吗
Do you think they're dangerous?
不
No.
天哪 可怜的蒂娜
Oh, God. Poor Tina.
我明白 谁说不是呢
I know, right?
为什么男人总爱把一切都给毁了
Why do men have to ruin everything?
我不知道
I don't know.
但貌似的确是这样
But we kind of do.
我们都做什么了
What's with us?
所有的战争
All the war.
所有的战争 还有这个
All of the war. And this, too.
-但这剧还真不错 -真的吗
- It is a good show, though. - It is?
是的 相当棒
Yeah. It's pretty good.
宇宙重启前的剧情都还不错
Well, some episodes before the reboot.
我想我们应该参与进去
So, I guess we should jump on in there.
不
Oh, no.
我只说我想看看而已
I said I wanted to "See" It,
而不是在里面逛
Not, like, walk around in it.
-用腿逛 -没错 蒂娜
- On my legs. - Yeah, Tina.
我们给你的印象就只是这样吗
What do we look like to you?
我们像是用腿走路的人吗
People that walk on their legs?
我要去看看美食街
Well, I'm gonna go check out the food court.
对哦 我们去看他们吃东西
Oh, yeah. Let's watch them eat.
也看看我吃东西
And watch me eat.
你们该看看我最近都是怎么吃玉米片的
You guys should see what I can do with nachos these days.
怎么吃
What?
等着瞧吧
You'll see...
好吧 那我就自己去逛一圈
Okay. I guess I'll just take a lap.
12小时后见
Meet you back here in 12 hours?
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
那是手缝的 95美元
That's hand-stitched. They're $95.
95美元
$95?
这价钱都可以买♥♥一个真的马鞍了
You could buy an actual saddle for that.
好吧 算了
Okay. Never mind.
看来我没法给你买♥♥新马鞍了 宝贝
I guess I can't get you a new saddle, girl.
不要用那种眼神看我
Don't look at me like that.
好可爱的沙里奥模型 那是你父亲的吗
Nice Chariot doll. Is it your dad's?
不 这是我的
No. It's mine.
出了什么事 小姐
Wha... What's, what's the matter, little lady?
我就是觉得和这里格格不入
I guess I just feel a little out of place here.
也许是因为我没钱
Maybe because I don't have enough money.
我也不是男人
And I'm not a grown man.
看不出来
Oh. You can barely tell.
听着 你为什么不和我们一起玩呢
Listen, why don't you hang out with us?
-这位是晴天水坑 -你好
- This is Sunpuddle. - Ta-da.
-恶搞马 -见到你很高兴
- Horseplay. - Pleasure.
-丹扎马 -你好
- Pony Danza. - Neigh!
我是布朗克尼斯
And I'm Bronconius.
真好 我叫蒂娜
Great. I'm Tina.
我越发觉得没有归属感了
I was starting to feel like I didn't belong.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
人人都属于这里
Everyone belongs here.
这就是飞天马的精神所在
That's what the Equestranauts is all about.
你可以成为任何想成为的人
You can be anything you want to be.
没人会说你
No judgments.
我倒是想说两句 比如
Well, some judgment by me, like this.
这人又脏又乱
Hot mess.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
你很可爱啦
You're a cute mess.
我想多聊聊那匹小马 蒂娜
I want to talk more about that pony, Tina.
你什么时候得到它的
When'd you get it?
从我一出生就有了
I came out of the womb with it.
我开玩笑的 这是我五岁的生日礼物
Just kidding. I got it on my fifth birthday.
我一开始都没意识到那是个玩笑
I didn't recognize it as a joke at first.
我的理论是初始世界和宇宙重启后
Well, my theory is the original series
的世界共存于同一个多元宇宙
and the reboot take place in the same multiverse.
是的 这太合理了
Yes! That totally makes sense.
那你怎么解释原始阶段
Then how do you explain the Incepticon?
拜托 那也太扯了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表