你居然想把鳄梨酱像鼻屎一样
You were going to pour guacamole
从我鼻子里倒出去 是么
out of my nose like boogers, weren't you?!
天哪 苔米
Oh, my God, Tammy,
太搞笑了
that's hilarious.
就这么办
Let's do it!
住手
Stop it!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们好像升起来了
I think we're going up!
天啊 打不开了
God, it won't open!
-不是吧 -有人吗
- No! - Hello!
我在里面
I'm in here!
-救救我们 -我在里面
- Help us! - I'm in here!
我是今天成人礼的女主人苔米
It's Tammy the Bat Mitzvah girl!
这二♥逼♥乐队太吵了 没人能听得到
No one can hear us over the terrible band!
犹太蕾丝边乐队才不是二♥逼♥乐队
The Klezbians are not a terrible band!
-他们就是 -你居然敢这么说
- Yes, they are! - How dare you!
救命
Oh, help!
-有人吗 -不
- Hello! - No!
我在这儿
I'm in here!
吉恩 小心点
Gene, easy.
这已经是你掉在地上的第五个汉堡了
That's the fifth burger you've dropped on the floor.
-那是你看到的 -你们看到苔米了么
- That you know of... - Have you guys seen Tammy?
太好了 你回来了
Oh, good. You're back.
不 我不是回来 我替了珍妮特了
No, I'm not back, I'm the new Janet.
我现在很忙 苔米这会儿应该带头玩
I'm really busy. Tammy's supposed to lead off
下腰过杆游戏了 但我到处都找不到她
the limbo soon and I can't find her anywhere.
我有一会儿没见着她了 不得不说
I haven't seen her in a while, and I have to say,
我享受我们分开的每一分钟
I have enjoyed every minute of our time apart.
你看到你妈和露易丝了么
Have you seen your mother or Louise?
我们不需要她们
We don't need them!
妈妈在意大利菜那一区
Mom's over by the Italian food station.
你们好
Hi!
你们该试试这个
You gotta try this!
我是说 我马上回来
I-I mean, I'll be right back!
我要去找苔米
I gotta find Tammy.
无论发生什么 都得按流程来
We gotta stay on schedule no matter what.
-餐巾纸用光了 -我去拿
- We're out of napkins. - I'll go.
虽然不知道要它们干嘛
I don't know what they're for,
-但我去拿点来 -不 不用了
- but I'll get 'em.- No. No.
吉恩 你呆在这儿 我去拿
Gene, you stay here. I'll go.
救命
Help!
耳机堵住了
The headset's clogged.
这会儿谁还管那个
Who cares about that right now?
你该管 苔米
You should, Tammy,
因为这耳机是唯一
because the headset was our only way
和外界联♥系♥的方法
of communicating with the outside world.
现在我要死在这儿了
Now I'm gonna die in here
而他们会在你脑袋里找到我的尸骨
and they're gonna find my bones in your head.
我可不想死在你这颗脑袋里
This wasn't the head I wanted them to find my bones in!
有人吗
Hello!
我是苔米
It's me, Tammy!
成人礼的主角
The star of the Bat Mitzvah!
好吧
Okay.
让我们干我本来想来这干的事吧
Let's do what I came here to do.
不准你把鳄梨酱从我的鼻子里倒出去
You are not pouring guacamole out of my nose.
如果我把鳄梨酱倒出去 就会砸到某人
If I pour the guacamole, it might fall on someone
他们抬头看就能看到我们
and they'll look up and see us.
好吧
Fine.
不 不 不
No... no, no!
为什么没掉下去
Why isn't it falling?
因为你嘴太大了 苔米
Because of your big mouth, Tammy!
一定会有人注意到我不见了
Someone's gotta notice I'm missing.
这是我的派对
This is my party.
主题是我 我是主角
The theme is me.
过完今天你准备怎么处理
What are you planning to do
这颗愚蠢透顶的脑袋
with this stupid head after today anyway?
你没事吧
Hello?
当然是捐给慈善机构了
I'm gonna donate it to charity.
我也是心系苍生的
I do think about other people.
马铃薯团子 看上去不错
Gnocchi. Looks good.
我就尝一个
Maybe I'll just try one.
真的不错哎
That's really good.
给你一个赞 马铃薯团子
Okeydokey, gnocchi.
抱歉我刚才说了那个
I'm sorry I just said that.
还很大声
Out loud.
还自言自语
To myself.
我爸说他马上就回来
My dad said he'd be right back.
他去拿餐巾纸了 鬼知道那是干嘛用的
He's getting napkins, whatever that is!
在此期间
In the meantime,
有人想要吃汉堡胚子么
is anyone here for just a plain bun?
拉森先生和太太 我找不到苔米了
Mr. And Mrs. Larson, I can't find Tammy
再两分钟就该玩下腰过杆游戏了
and we're supposed to do the limbo in two minutes.
你好 珍妮特二号♥
Hi, Other Janet.
一般当苔米像这样不见了
Sometimes when Tammy gets like this
我们都给她一点私人空间独处
we just let her take some time by herself.
我们称作苔米时间
We call it Tammy time.
但是苔米时间可不在流程表里
But Tammy time isn't on the schedule.
珍妮特二号♥的嘴一直在动
Other Janet's moving her mouth
可我只能听到 哔哔哔哔
but all I hear is, "We-wah we-wah."
怎么了
What?
-男人点 -要男人你男人
- Be a man. - You be a man.
下腰过杆游戏时间到啦
It's time for the limbo!
总得有人带头开始啊
Somebody's gotta kick this thing off.
看来只有我上了
I guess it's gotta be me.
你能过多低
How low can you go?
没有那么低
Not that low.
还是太低
Still too low.
对 再高点 再高一英寸
Yeah, a little higher. one more inch?
你直接走过去都行了
Well, you'll walk right under it now!
是的 不过以防万一 还是再高一点
Yeah, but just in case, a little higher.
好了各位 开始游戏啦
Okay, everybody, let's limbo!
你姐姐在搞什么东西
What the hell is your sister doing?
好像是下腰过杆
Looks like the limbo.
或是下腰过杆的某个更蠢的版本
Or some awkward version of it.
我应该去过第一杆的
I was supposed to lead off the limbo.
我可是去过下腰过杆训练营的
I was the one who went to limbo boot camp!
下腰过杆 搞定
Limbo, check.
下一个节目是康笳舞
Next on the schedule is the conga line.
无论发生什么 都得按流程办事
Gotta stay on schedule no matter what.
鲍勃
Bob!
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你又在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我在吃饺子
I'm eating this dumpling.
是啊 这儿的食物真是太好吃了
Yeah, the food here is really good.
他们请了很棒的厨师 是吧
They hired great caterers for this, right?
是啊 除了咱们 像雌雄大盗一样
Yeah, except for us... sneaking off
溜来溜去
like a couple of Shirky Shirleys.
不不 不要紧的
No, no, no, it's okay.
吉恩在负责我们那一块 不用担心
Gene is running the ship over there, so we're fine.
在哪儿 他在哪儿呢
Over where? Where-where is he?
在 那边 看到没
Over, uh, there, see?
在 后面 从这儿看不见
Behind the... uh, you can't see from here.
-我们在哪儿 -是啊我们在哪
- Where are we? - Yeah.
我们已经不在一分钟前那个大厅里了
We are not in the same hall as we were a minute ago.
感觉像是在演《闪灵》的结局
It's like the end of The Shining in here.
-我们大概迷路了 -大家都去哪儿了
- We could get lost. - Where did everybody go?
等等 这是个婚礼啊
Wait a minute, this is a wedding!
汉纸们
Hey, boys.
现在是康笳舞时间咯
It's time for the conga line.
抓好 出发啦
Grab on and let's go.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表