不过这样的话就得有人出去
but it's kind of a one-in, one-out situation.
没办法 这是硬性规定
The fire marshal's on our ass.
你懂的 米莉
You understand, Millie.
好吧 那我等着
Well, I'll wait.
或 或者可以等会儿再来
Or-Or you could come back later, too.
我们还要再待一阵儿
We'll be here a while.
过会儿就不挤了
It'll thin out in a bit.
那我去给我们的角色服多弄点灰来
I'll get some more dust for our costumes!
灰尘兔 考虑一下嘛
Dust bunny, think about it.
说真的 考虑一下
Seriously, think about it.
好的 我这会儿正想着呢
Okay, yeah. I'm knocking it around in my head right now.
我觉得这主意相当不错
I think it's gonna be awesome!
好了 米莉
All right, Millie.
相当出彩
It's gonna be great!
别了宝贝儿
Bye, babe.
好险啊
Whew, that was close.
赶紧去拿龙眼 趁那疯子没回来前
Hurry up and get the dragon eyes before crazy comes back.
这座堡垒太赞了
This fort is amazing.
我只感到了一点幽闭恐惧感
I only feel a little claustrophobic.
以后我妈让我出来玩玩
This would be a great place to go
我就来这个绝赞堡垒
when my mom tells me to go play outside.
好 来
All right, come on.
我们带你快速参观一下
We'll give you the quickie tour.
这是吉恩的房♥间
This is Gene's room.
-不太好闻啊 -没错
- There's some odor. - Yes.
-找到了 -现在上楼
- Found them! - And now the upstairs.
还有楼上
There's an upstairs?
当然
Oh, yeah.
这是蒂娜的房♥间
This is Tina's room.
是不是很没安全感
You can really feel the insecurity.
我感觉挺好的
I think it's nice.
你不觉得吗
You don't think it's nice?
不不 挺好的挺好的
No, no, it's nice. It's nice.
看啊
Voila?
这是露易丝的房♥间[法语]
Parlor de la Louise.
视野好棒
Lovely view.
光线照射不利于室内装潢保养
The light's bad for the upholstery.
没错 会退色 这是个问题
True, fading. It is an issue.
那么 蒂娜的万圣节巡回告别会
So, what house will be the first stop
第一站要拜访哪家呢
on Tina's farewell trick-or-treating tour?
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
这座小城也许每到万圣节时都很糟糕
This town might suck at Halloween,
但有这个就不会啦
but not if you have this.
这个是 糖果地图
I give you-- the Treasure Trail.
综合了电♥话♥调查 邮件名单
It took phone-polling, mailing-lists,
还有我一直跟进的一个博客 糖果蓝迪
and a blog I follow called Candy Randy.
带星星的房♥子是
So houses with stars are?
必须拜访户
Those are must-visits.
-带叉的呢 -必须躲远户
- And houses with an X? - Must-avoids.
他们只给你葡萄干 铅笔
I'm talking raisins, pencils,
洗手液 小苹果
hand sanitizer, baby apples.
再见了 葡萄干
Sayonara, raisins.
蔫掉的葡萄才不是糖果呢
Old grapes aren't candy!
-你们听到了吗 -搞毛...
- Do you guys hear that? - What the...?
有小孩 有小孩在里面
Kids, kids inside!
可爱的小孩
Precious kids!
好的 笛诺 我这就来我这就来
Yeah, Dino, I'm coming, I'm coming.
刚停好车
I just parked.
是啊
Yeah.
我的车在这儿停一整晚都行
I can leave it in the alley all night,
没人会回来这条街的 我穿角色服了
no one ever comes back here. Yeah, I'm in costume.
德拉库拉的服装都卖♥♥光了
They were all out of Draculas
恐怖小说《德拉库拉》中的吸血鬼角色
所以我就弄了个水果头什么的
so I'm a fruit head or something.
他刚才是不是说要停在这里一整晚
Did he just say he's parking here all night?
是的没错
That's what he said!
我的天啊 我们被困住了
Oh, my God. We're trapped.
救命
Help!
突破口 快找突破口
Weak spots, find the weak spots!
这儿不可能没有突破口的
We can't be totally boxed in here.
水泥
Concrete.
钢筋
Metal.
水泥
Concrete!
卡车
And truck.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
除非那辆卡车开走
Until that truck moves.
那要明天了
Which it's not until tomorrow!
天啊 我要崩溃了
Oh, man, I'm starting to freak out here.
有人吗 已经过了一会儿了
Hello? It's later!
米莉
Oh, Millie.
米莉 米莉 米莉 米莉
Millie, Millie, Millie, Millie, Millie.
露易丝 你在里面吗
Louise, you in there?
在 米莉 你得把我们弄出去
I am! Millie, you have to get us out of here.
去求助 这卡车把我们堵在里面了
Go for help! The truck pinned us in.
得找人移开它
Someone needs to move it!
什么 哦 是
What? Oh, yeah.
找消防队 还有警♥察♥
Get the fire department! And the police!
都找来
Just get everybody!
当然 对了 露易丝
Oh, sure! Hey, Louise.
我在想
Hey, I was thinking,
我们弄个双层床去森林里住吧
let's get bunk beds and live in the forest.
或是一对折叠床 放在树上
Or matching Murphy beds that fold up into trees!
米莉 我是吉恩
Millie, this is Gene!
你能去求助吗
Hey, could you go for help?
好 马上去
Oh yeah, I'm going to.
我说露 你说易丝
Hey, when I say Lou, you say Eez.
露
Lou!
易丝 好吧 真好玩
Eez. Okay. That was fun.
你可以去了
You can go now.
-露 -易丝
- Lou! - Eez.
好了 差不多了
Okay, that is enough of that.
-露 -易丝 够了够了
- Lou. - Eez. That's plenty.
-露 -易丝 易丝 易丝
- Lou... - Eez, Eez, Eez!
去找人帮忙 你个疯子
Go get some help, you frickin' nutcase!
你个变♥态♥跟踪狂
You creepy stalker psycho kook!
你不懂什么叫婉拒吗
Can you not understand a hint?
去 求 助
Go... get... help!
我懂了
Oh, wow. I see.
你不喜欢我 对吗
I see you don't like me, huh?
当然不喜欢 谁会喜欢你
Of course I don't! Who would?
谁会
Who would?!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
我是吉恩
This is Gene again.
我们觉得你超赞的
We think you're terrific.
你头发是怎么弄的
Did you do something with your hair?
看起来棒极了
You look great.
你看起来挺结实 平时在锻炼吗
You seem real strong. You been working out?
露易丝 你能告诉我
Louise, can you tell me this?
如果灰尘掉在地上
If dust hits the ground
周围没有人
and no one's around to hear it,
它会发出声音吗
does it make a sound?
米莉 我不知道
I don't know, Millie.
不 不会发出声音
No, it doesn't.
所以我想说的是
So, I guess what I'm saying is
祝你们在小黑箱里度过愉快的万圣节
have fun spending Halloween in a box.
说得好 米莉
Good one, Millie.
傻米莉
Silly Millie.
说的真好
That was good.
-怎么样 泰迪 -很好 琳
- How's it coming, Teddy? - Great, Lin!
完工
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表