Hey, that melodica's not gonna play itself.
好的
Oh, yeah.
-不 -这下好了
- No. No. - Oh, great.
不要
No, no, no...
听起来还挺像音乐的
Wow, it's almost like music.
贝尔彻家
Belcher residence.
泰迪 我是鲍勃
Teddy, it's Bob.
等等 我打的是你手♥机♥
Wait, I called your cell phone.
为什么要说贝尔彻家
Why'd you say Belcher residence?
以示尊重而已
Just to be respectful.
聚会怎么样了
How's the conference going?
一言难尽
Uh, it's... complicated.
你那边呢
How's it going over there?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
什么 泰迪 我能说一言难尽
What? Teddy, I can say it's complicated.
你不能这么说
You can't say it's complicated.
你在照看我的孩子
You're watching my kids.
-抱歉 鲍勃 -还是一言难尽吗
- Sorry, Bob. - So is it complicated, Teddy?
没有 一切正常 要让孩子们接吗
No, it's great. You want to talk to the kids?
-算了吧 -你确定
- Not really. - You sure?
-没...确定 -我让他们接了
- No, yeah. - I can put 'em on.
好... 好吧
Yeah, go... Yeah, all right.
好的
Okay.
露易丝睡着了
Louise is asleep.
吉恩也睡着了
Gene's asleep.
蒂娜...
And Tina's--
睡着了
Asleep.
-蒂娜睡着了鲍鲍 -好
- Uh, Tina's asleep, Bobby. - All right, well,
-让她睡吧 -好的
- let her sleep. - Okay.
我们早上再打给他们
We'll talk to them in the morning.
好吧 如果你想跟蒂娜讲话
All right, well, I'll... I'll happily put on Tina
我很乐意让她接的 鲍鲍
if you want to talk to her right now, Bobby.
不用了 让她睡吧
No, it's all right. Let her sleep.
我可以泼水
I will wake her up
或者摇铃把她弄醒
with a bucket of water and a cowbell
只要你愿意 鲍鲍
if that's gonna make you happy, Bobby.
你想和她讲话吗 没问题
You want to talk to your daughter, you got it.
泰迪 不用了 我挂电♥话♥了
Teddy. It's okay. Stop. I'm hanging up now.
-去睡吧 -好
- Go to bed. - Yeah. Okay.
不好 太不好了
Oh, this is bad. This is terrible!
我去 我去 我去
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-我去 -你把我们弄醒了
- Oh, my God! - Hey, you woke us up.
咋了 泰迪
What gives, Teddy?
我们要睡觉 我们还是祖国的花朵
We need our sleep. We're so little.
蒂娜不见了 露易丝
Tina's missing, Louise!
是跑去亲亲了 我看
More like kissing. You know.
乔纳斯 送三明治那小子
Jonas! The sandwich boy.
牌子上写着限泡15分钟
The sign says to limit your soak time to 15 minutes!
那边还写着"禁止跑动"
That sign says, "No running,"
可你那张嘴还跑不停呢 小肉肉
and you're running your mouth, MeatCute!
我的泳裤是专门为这次聚会买♥♥的
I bought these trunks for this conference.
我可不想白带来一趟
I'm not bringing 'em home dry!
一定要让它湿个透
They're gonna be damp at the very least.
管他们的
Screw these guys.
我们也进去
Let's just get in there with 'em.
你试试看
Like hell you will!
退后
Back it up!
别激动
Easy now!
不许过来
Oh, no, you don't. Hey, hey, hey!
我和我老婆从没过过周末二人世界
My wife and I never get a weekend away!
这是唯一清闲的假期了
This is all the vacation we have left,
你们休想破坏它
and you're not getting it!
我攻左 你攻右
I'll go right, you go left.
-泼水 好主意 -我知道
- Splashing. Good idea! - I know!
各位 各位 这是什么情况
Excuse me. Excuse me. What is going on here?
-少管闲事 -那个给我
- Stay out of this! - Give me that.
这俩人对我们又戳又打
These people are jabbing us and harassing us.
他们都霸占浴池一个小时了
And they've been in there for an hour!
一小时 怎么可能
An hour? That's crazy.
我们刚到
We just got here.
是吗 都起皱了
Oh, really? Pruny.
你们俩刚来的时候我就觉得不对劲了
I've had a bad feeling about you two ever since check-in.
够了 请离开
That's it. Please exit the hot tub
让其他人享用
so these people may enjoy it.
-行 我们走 -真的吗
- Fine. Okay, we'll leave. - Really?
是啊 大家都是成年人了
Yeah. We're all grown-ups here.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
再见了您呐 汉堡鲍勃
Bye-bye, BurgerBob.
喷水口就在我背后
Oh, that jet is right on my back.
腰后的天堂啊
Oh, that's a lumbar paradise.
你们的聚会应该还顺利吧
I trust your conference is going well, otherwise.
也没有特别不满
I'm not completely dissatisfied.
希望你们喜欢加料的
Hope you like your Jacuzzi
按♥摩♥浴缸
with extra relish!
还有蛋黄酱哦
And mayo!
哈哈哈
L.O.L.
笑屁了
Laugh on loudly!
发送
And post.
我受够了 我要叫保安了
That's it. I'm calling security.
随便 反正我们也要走了
Good, we're leaving anyway.
就是 买♥♥个传真机吧你
Yeah. And get a fax machine.
把你自己传真回去吧
Oh, go fax yourself!
停
Stop.
停
Stop.
别吹了 乔纳斯
Stop, Jonas.
除了那女的 没人爱听
No one likes that except the girl,
而且她也许也听烦了 对吧
and she's probably had enough, right?
还好啊 我觉得
It's okay, I guess.
不过你想停的话也没关系
Stop if you want to stop, though.
不然...
What about, um...
我们夜闯灯塔
Let's break into the lighthouse
然后在雾上做手影
and, uh, make shadow puppets onto the fog.
你们又不出主意 马尔科
Well, no one else is coming up with ideas, Marco.
我可以和你闯灯塔
I'll break into the lighthouse with you
不带口风琴
without the melodica.
怎么进去
How do we get in?
从上面的窗户进
Through that window up there.
一个人进去
One of us can go in
把门打开
and then unlock the front door for the rest of us.
-这计划太糟糕 -真的吗 克莱
- Terrible plan. - Seriously, Clay?
是啊 真的吗 克莱
Yeah, seriously, Clay?
那窗户太小了
It looks like a tight squeeze.
我来吧 我进得去
I'll do it. I can fit.
好的
Okay, sure.
我给你搭个台阶
I'll give you a boost.
你手臂真有力
You've got strong arms.
肯定是因为送三明治练的
Must be from delivering all those sandwiches.
是 能够得着窗户吗
Yeah. Uh, can you reach the window?
踩着头才行
I have to step on your head.
警♥察♥ 快跑
Cops! Run!
等等 乔纳斯 等等我
Wait! Jonas, wait for me!
逮到你了
Gotcha.
好了 出来吧
All right, come on out!
原来这不是我家啊
Oh, this isn't my house.
你进灯塔干什么 小姑娘
What the hell were you doing in the lighthouse, young lady?
我本来想做手影 给海上的船找点乐子
I was gonna make shadow puppets to amuse the ships at sea?
很好玩么
Oh, you think this is funny?
就为了让某艘船在迷雾中看见一只大狗
Some ship sees a huge dog in the fog?!
我不知道怎么比狗
I don't know how to make a dog!
是人都知道怎么比狗
Everybody knows how to make a dog!
这样啊
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表