B-Bad Hair Day showed up.
你的歌♥只会让一切更糟
Your song would just make it worse.
我的猫说对了
My cat was right about you.
这场同学会让你失去理智了
This reunion's made you nuts.
-我不干了 -不干就不干
- I quit. - Oh, fine, quit.
我要去装上满满一荷包的吃的
I'm gonna go fill my purse with food
然后去洗手间墙上写你的坏话
and then write some graffiti about you in the bathroom
然后去车里等你送我回家
and then wait in the car for you to give me a ride home.
我搞砸了
This is bad.
保姆不应该打肿
Babysitters aren't supposed
孩子的眼睛的 除非
to give kids black eyes unless...
是的 不该 是的是的 不该
Yeah, no, they're... No, no, no, they're not.
我要被解雇了 我还能做什么呢
I'm going to get fired. What'll I do?
你可能得离开这座小镇
You'll probably have to leave town,
去捕虾船上找个活 改名叫JJ
work on a shrimp boat, call yourself JJ.
我们不说就没人知道
No one has to know about this
只要你带我们去同学会
if you take us to the reunion.
可你父母会发现她的眼睛肿了啊
But won't your parents see the black eye?
好吧 只有一个办法
all right, there's only one solution.
我们全把眼睛打肿
We all have to have black eyes.
珍把眼睛打肿
Jen has a black eye.
蒂娜把眼睛打肿
Tina has a black eye.
吉恩把眼睛打肿
Gene has a black eye.
我也把眼睛打肿
I have a black eye.
谁干的 没人知道
Who did it? Nobody knows.
"你眼睛怎么肿了" "不知道"
"How'd you get your black eye?" "I don't know."
"你的眼睛怎么也肿了"
"How-How'd you get your black eye?"
"啥 我眼睛肿了么" "是的"
"What, do I have one?" "Yeah."
"天呐 怎么回事"
"Oh, my God, what happened?"
"是不是有天使降临
"I guess a black eye fairy came
在我们大家的眼睛上吻了一下"
and kissed us all on the eye."
等下 你说啥
Wait, what?
可是如果珍被解雇
But if Jen gets in trouble,
我就可以当回保姆了
I get to be babysitter again.
我回来啦 孩子们
I'm back, baby.
不不不 蒂娜
No, no, no, Tina,
蒂娜 这是我们的谈判筹码
Tina, we need leverage here.
只怪我心地太善良
Damn this big heart of mine.
我想珍不该被解雇
I guess Jen shouldn't get fired.
好了 那么就开打吧
Well, then it's time for some punch!
谢谢大家
Thank you, little people!
我们得先走一步了
We're not gonna stay and mingle!
晚安
Good night!
好运 大大乐队
Good luck, Tay-tas.
踏踏乐队
Ta-Ta's!
好吧好吧
Right, right, right.
掌声感谢"乱发日"乐团
Give it up for Bad Hair Day.
谁能把她们比下去呢
How can you top that?
没有人
You can't.
下面有请踏踏乐队
And next up, the Ta-Ta's.
快来呀 琳达
Linda, come on.
好耶 踏踏乐队
Yeah, Ta-Ta's, whoo!
我醉了
Oh... drunk.
琳达
Linda.
快上台
You should go out there.
琳达 快上台
Linda. Get out there.
加油 琳 摇滚万岁
Come on, Lin, rock and roll!
马上回来
Be right back.
琳达 你没事吧
Linda, are you okay?
没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
好吧 DJ先生
All right, uh, DJ?
快过来 痘兄
Get out here, pizza face.
-不了 谢谢 -来嘛
- Uh, no, thanks. - Ah, get out here.
不 不行 我得去找我老婆
No, I can't, I-I should check on my wife.
来呀 今晚是属于你的
Come on, it's your night.
怎么会
Ha-ha, it's not really.
我没跟你说
Ha, nah, I'm not talking to you.
我在跟痘痘说呢
I'm talking to the pimple.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧 我来了"
"Okay, I'm coming."
痘痘 痘痘 痘痘
Go, pimple, go, pimple, go, pimple.
那该死的 算了算了
That stupid... nothing...
珍 我们得调个头
Jen, we're gonna need to hang a little U-ey.
你好呀 老妈
Hello, Mother,
我们可以载你一程 但你看起来糟透了
we'd like to give you a ride, but you look crazy.
怎么回事 你们这是去哪儿
What? Where are you going and,
你们脸怎么了
and what happened to you?
我们都被揍了 没人知道怎么回事
We all got punched, no one knows how,
人生就是这么可笑 解释完毕
life's funny that way. The end.
我还是没懂我们的计划
I still don't get our plan.
闭嘴 蒂娜
Shush, Tina.
话说 老妈 你这是去哪儿
Anyway, Mom, where are you going?
对啊 乐队呢
Yeah, what happened with the band?
完全是场灾难
Oh, it was a disaster.
乱某某乐队到场把大家都给迷住了
Bad Dah Dah came and played and blew everyone away.
我们很可能会像以前一样
We would have been laughed
被嘲笑声赶下台的
off the stage just like back then.
所以你就走了
So you left?
你当了逃兵踏踏
Yeah. You're a runaway Ta-Ta?
是的
Yeah...
要不要吃点巧克力
You look like you could use some Shim Sham crumbs.
给
Here you go.
好吃 很好吃
that's good, it makes-- it's good.
-琳达 琳达 听我说 -啥
- Linda. Linda, listen. - Huh?
-琳达 听着 -什...什么
- Linda, listen. - Wha...? what?
-琳达 -咋了 珍
- Linda. - What, Jen?
你的乐队或许不咋地
Your band is probably bad,
可我保姆当得也不咋地
but I don't let it bother me
我就没想那么多
that I'm not a good babysitter.
我不会和小孩相处
I have no chemistry with children,
我不会用微泼炉
I don't know how to use a "Mick-rowave,"
我不知道什么是"洗澡时间"
I don't know what "Bath time" means,
但我热爱这工作
but I do it 'cause I love it.
也许你也该这么想
Maybe you should think about that.
德里克 我钓到你了哦
Derek, I'm reeling you in, buddy!
鱼来了
It's a fish!
琳达
Linda!
怎么回事 孩子们怎么来了
What? Why are the kids here?
他们的眼睛是都肿了吗
Do they all have black eyes?
这是保姆之间的事 老爸 别多管
It's babysitter stuff, Dad, get over it.
没错 你不懂的
Yeah, it's above your pay grade.
好吧 鉴于你们说的话我都听不懂
okay, I want to come back to that
我现在要回去嗨了
'cause none of what you just said makes sense,
不过在那之前我得跟你们老妈谈谈
but first I want to talk to your mother.
琳 我知道你对上台感到很紧张
Lin, I know you're nervous about going up there.
我当时对我的痘痘也很紧张来着
I-I was nervous about my pimple,
但我还是鼓起勇气来了
but I was brave and I came here anyway,
现在我正享受生命中最好的时刻 所以
and I'm having the time of my life, so...
行了 得得得
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
心灵鸡汤我已经从珍那儿喝过了
I already got the inspirational speech from Jen.
没关系 我没事了
Okay? That's all right, I'm fine.
好吧
Oh, all right, well,
那我就跟我的小伙伴嗨去了
I'm gonna go back with my friends, then.
各位 你们好 抱歉耽误大家时间了
Hello, hey, everybody, uh, sorry for the delay.
下面我们将为大家表演
So we're gonna play for you,
我不会唱我写的那些有关
and, uh, not all those songs I wrote
你们如今体态发福的歌♥
about how fat your butts got
因为我今天不是来报仇的
because this shouldn't be about revenge.
我是来享受人生的
It should be about having fun.
没错 我们很逊
Sure, we might suck.
也许我们一无是处 对吧 姑娘们
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表