我们收到鲍勃一条奇怪的短♥信♥
We got these weird texts from Bob.
他应该和你哥哥在一起 看
We think he's with your brother. You see?
-我女儿说这可能是他的屁♥股♥ -绝对是
- My-my daughter says that's probably his butt. - Definitely.
-绝对是他的 -看了 行了吧
- Definitely his butt. - Look, okay?!
-怎么了 -我是说 听着
- What? - I mean, look,
我已经尽量友善了 琳达 但是
I'm trying to be super friendly here, Linda, but...
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is, okay?
琳达 琳达
Linda, Linda, Linda.
鲍勃和我哥可能
Bob and my brother are probably just,
现在正吓得不行
right at this moment, terrified...
-啥 -拼命...
- What? - Gasping for...
-啥 -拼命干啥
- What? - Gasping for what?
吃奶酪
Cheese?
你这汗流得可真多啊 费力克斯
You are sweating a lot, Felix.
-你整个人都湿了 -我平时就这样
- You are moist. - You don't know how moist I usually am.
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
感觉他还好
Well, Felix seems fine.
凯尔文 我都做了什么
Calvin! What have I done?
我记得这声音
I recognize that sound.
鲍勃电♥话♥里就这个声音 他在这
From the phone call. He's here!
鲍勃就在这里
Bob's right here somewhere.
费力克斯人呢
Hey, where'd Felix go?
费力克斯去码头下面干嘛
Why is Felix going down under the pier?
我还想让他付下热狗的钱呢
I need him to pay for this hot dog.
你有钱不
Do you have any money?
你呢 矮个的这位
How about you? Little one.
你呢 四眼妹 没有吗
How 'bout you, glasses? No?
码头
The pier?
"皮埃尔"原来是"码头"
Pierre is pier.
鲍勃在码头下面 老天
Bob's under the pier! Oh, my God!
要三艘船 快
we need three pedal boats-- and hurry!
如果想要快船
Well, if you want a fast boat,
这个海龟是最快的
you really want the turtle.
虽然有违常识
I know it's counterintuitive...
-进去 -请穿上救生衣
- Just get in! - Now, you need to wear a life vest...
闪开
Move it, chump!
玩得开心 风景很美
Enjoy your time on the water. It's beautiful.
老爸 先别死
Dad, if you're dying, don't!
你的死期还未到 老爸
It's not your time, Dad!
明年我还想送你去疗养院呢
I want to put you in a nursing home next year!
你还要教我怎么刮毛
You've got to teach me to shave!
所有地方的毛
Everywhere!
有人来了 这里
someone's coming! Over here!
看这里
Over here...
是费力克斯
It's Felix!
我就知道
I knew it!
不要 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我就知道他没这个胆
No. I knew he didn't have the ball...
费力克斯 你又想怎么样
What do you want now, Felix?
我是来救你们的
I'm here to save you!
那快点 解开绳子
Hurry up then! Untie us!
好的 那我就...
Right, so, just going to, uh...
朝水里开枪射开绳子
shoot into the water to undo the ropes.
别 别 别
No! No, no, no.
这方法不好 费力克斯 不好
That's a bad plan, Felix! Bad plan!
他太孬了 不敢跳
He's too chicken to jump in.
我擦 能不能不搞你弟了
Oh, my God, could you stop taunting your brother?
我才不孬
Yeah, and I'm not chicken!
这水流太急了
I'm... It's just the water's, uh, choppy.
鲍鲍
Bobby!
-琳达 -老爸
- Linda! - Dad!
都给我安静
Everyone quiet!
我正准备跳进去救他们呢
I'm preparing to jump in and save them--
只是需要点时间做心里准备
just, uh, need to mentally get ready here.
我去
Oh, come on!
拜托 动作快点
Someone, please hurry!
费力克斯 这干嘛呢
Felix, what the hell is going on?
我本打算弄死我哥哥 好卖♥♥了码头
I was gonna kill my brother so I could sell the wharf
给你买♥♥夜店 但我做不到
and get you your nightclub, but I-I can't do it.
-什么 -我要跳了
- What?! - I'm going in.
费力克斯
Felix.
都不许动
Nobody move!
-啥 -梵妮 你这是做什么
- What? - Fanny, what are you doing?
我不会让你们毁掉我的梦的
I won't let you ruin my dream.
此刻是属于我的
This is my time!
我活了这么久
All of my life,
一直被人说这不能做那不能做
people have been telling me what I can't do.
梵妮 你不能露屁♥股♥
"Fanny, you can't show your butt."
梵妮 你不能开枪杀人
"Fanny, you can't shoot people."
-今天我两样都要做 -天
- Today I'm gonna do both! - Oh, God.
闭嘴 我不能思考了
Shut up! I can't think.
你还有啥要控诉的
What else is new?
琳达 我要你和这些娃们
Okay, Linda, you and the kids get off your boats,
跳进水里 把自己淹死
get in the water and then drown.
能不能只做第一步
Can't we just do the first part
然后泼水玩
and splash around and have fun?
别这样 梵妮 我可是你的闺蜜啊
Oh, come on, Fanny, I'm your gal pal.
我们还一起购物呢 记得吗
Shopping? Right?
不行 给我跳
No! Out!
孩子们 抓住我
Kids, grab onto me.
别沉下去了
Use me to float.
-梵妮 别这样 -闭嘴 费力克斯
- Fanny, don't do this. - Shut up, Felix!
你就给我坐那儿 等着继承遗产就行了
Just sit there and inherit his money.
好了 听好我的指令
Okay, everyone start drowning...
开始往下沉
now!
咕噜咕噜
Glug, glug!
你们溺水技术太差了
You guys are so bad at drowning.
看来只有我亲自动手了
I guess I'm gonna have to shoot you!
天呐
Oh, God.
对不起 是我连累了你们
I'm sorry I got us into this.
孩子们 我爱你们
Kids, I love you.
琳达 我也爱你
And, Linda, I love you, too.
只比爱孩子少一点
Almost as much as the kids,
-但没 -鲍鲍 我也爱你
- but not... - Oh, Bobby... I love you, too.
我不该为那个破公♥寓♥生你的气
I'm sorry I was mad at you about the stupid condos.
我爱你 老妈 还有你 老爸
I love you, Mom! And you, Dad!
我爱你们大家 但不准你们告诉外人
I love you all. But that's just between us.
我爱所有人 我爱你 老妈
I love everyone! I love you, Mom.
我也爱你们 亲爱的
Oh, I love you too, honey.
-他们这是在干嘛 -完全看不懂
- What-what are they all doing? - I have no idea.
-我爱你们 -我爱你 老爸
- I love you guys! - I love you, Dad!
-天 还有第二轮 -我爱你 老妈
- Oh, God, they're starting again. - I love you, Mom.
听着 我要先杀你
Okay, listen up! I'm gonna shoot you first.
-一 -鲍鲍 不要啊
- One... - Bobby, no!
二
two...
-梵妮 等下 -咋了
- Fanny, wait! - What?!
在我死之前 能不能
Before I die, could you...
听你唱一首歌♥
I would really like to hear one of your songs.
开玩笑呢吧
Really?
天呐
Oh, my God.
太贴心了 你要听哪一首
So sweet. Which one?
关于跳舞的那首
Uh, the one about the dancing?
很吵的那首
And it's really loud?
-你说《大声跳舞》吗 -就是它
- "Dancing So Loud"? - Yes!
那首我还没写完
Well, that one's not really finished yet.
我唱《舞池在召唤》吧 很赞的
I'll sing "Mr. Dance Floor." It's hot.
好的 好的
Oh, good, good.
*是谁在敲我的门*
*Who's that knocking on my door?*
*是舞池在召唤我*
*Ooh, it's Mister Dance Floor.*
-琳达 柱子 -什么
- Linda, the piling. - What?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表