We're sunk. He beat us again!
哪儿有"我们" 你不是抛弃我们了吗
Who's us? The family you turned your back on?
现在你知道我们的感受了 鲍勃
Yeah, now you know how we feel, Bob.
背叛别人的人也被背叛了
The betrayer is betrayed.
这就是报应 认栽吧
Karma's a bitch, and then you die.
太伤心了 我现在都不想
I'm so upset I don't even have to
去厕所了
go to the bathroom anymore.
否则的话我现在就去拉了
Either that, or maybe I'm going right now.
我看我还是去一趟吧
Oh, I really do still have to go quite a bit.
你要去干嘛
What are you doing?
我要跟派丝多做个了断
I'm gonna go settle up with Pesto!
老天 这围裙怎么解不开了
God. I can't get this apron off!
停下 你这样就像穿约束衣的精神病人
Stop. You're like a mental patient in a straitjacket.
蒂娜 帮我解开带子
Tina, untie the back!
-报应 -我去
- Karma's a bitch. - Oh, my God!
算了 我穿着过去
Forget it! I'll wear it over there!
广♥告♥不错嘛 鲍勃
Ah, great commercial, Bob.
我是在说反话 其实糟透了
I'm being sarcastic. It was terrible.
你从来都没支持过我
You... you never support me!
兰迪
Randy!
我一向在这里看比赛的 鲍勃
I always watch the game here, Bob!
-你 -挡投影仪了
- You! - Down in front!
蹲下 大屁♥股♥
Yeah! Down in front, Front Butt!
你还让不让别人看了 你个胖子
Yeah, you make a better door than a window, and you're fat!
经典
Classic.
吉米 你偷了我的广♥告♥
You stole my commercial, Jimmy!
你偷了他
You stole... him!
鲍勃 你好 要披萨吗
Oh, hey, Bob! Pizza?
不 我不要披萨
No, I don't want pizza!
我在生你的气
I'm angry at you!
因为广♥告♥的事吗
Oh, because of the commercial?
没错 桑迪 你怎么能这样
Yes! Sandy, how could you?
在你拒绝我的橄榄枝之前
Before you reject my olive branch,
也就是这个带橄榄的披萨 先听我解释
which is pizza with olives, let me explain.
拍完你的广♥告♥后 我来到这里
After I finished shooting your commercial, I came here
想吃点自己编出来的开胃菜和披萨
to get some imaginative appetizers and some pizza...
这两样东西你都没有
two things you don't serve...
然后我好像跟吉米·派丝多说
and I may have told Jimmy Pesto
我现在是演员了
that I'm an actor now
我刚跟你拍完一支广♥告♥
and I had just shot a commercial
会在超级碗期间插播
with you to air during the Super Bowl.
我后来一想 吉米可能就是从那
Which, in hindsight, is probably
想到了自己也该打个广♥告♥
how Jimmy got the idea to do one himself.
用相同的广♥告♥词
With the same tag line.
但是我先用的你啊
But I hired you first!
如果我伤了你的感情 或是违反了合约
If I hurt your feelings, or broke a contract with you,
那完全是无意的
that was an honest mistake.
-以后吸取教训吧 -没错 鲍勃
- Live and learn. - Yeah, Bob.
吸取教训吧 然后接着当个失败者
Live and learn, and lose. Again!
我受够了
All right, that's it!
我拔 我拔
Unplug! Unplug!
我的电视信♥号♥♥
No, not my satellites!
别急 各位
Stay calm, everyone.
我马上修好
I'll have 'em back on in a second.
看哪 他是广♥告♥里的那个人
Hey, that's that guy from that commercial!
太好了 你看到我的广♥告♥了
Oh, good. You saw my commercial.
-你抄了派丝多的点子 -啥 不是
- You copied Pesto! - What?! No!
是我先想到的 抄的人是派丝多
I did it first! Pesto copied me!
哭去吧 跟屁虫
Cry-baby copycat!
哭去吧 跟屁虫
Cry-baby copycat!
不 让桑迪帮忙打广♥告♥是我的主意
No! The commercial with Sandy was my idea!
吉米·派丝多偷了我的创意
And Jimmy Pesto stole it!
别朝我扔吃的
Stop throwing food at me!
那边开始动手了呢
Wow, it's getting physical over there.
他会永远活在我们心中 但我们得向前看
Let's just remember him as he was and move on.
可不能放任他不管
Well, can't leave him there.
来吧 我们去救他
Come on, let's go get him.
好吧
Fine.
等下 让他再挨一个肉丸
Wait. Let's let him get hit by one more meatball.
击中 好了 走吧
There it is. Okay, let's go.
我挺想跟你们去的
I'd go with you,
但我得占着我的位子
but I don't want to give up my seat.
这位子可好着呢
It's a good spot.
不 住手
Nah! Stop it!
不
Nah!
这兄弟真可笑 是吧
This guy, am I right?
那啥 你想不想看我们一家人
Anyway, would you like to see an outtake
拍的广♥告♥的花絮
from our family commercial?
-呃 好吧 -你有没有被我惊艳到
- Uh... sure? - Mm. Did I wow you?
-好像有 -欧耶
- I guess. - Yes.
拜托
Come on!
重新加载 36%
百分之三十六了
36 percent!
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
这一切都不该发生的
None of this ever should have happened.
我 我本来和家人拍了个很棒的广♥告♥
I-I made a great commercial with my family.
有趣又可爱
It was funny and cute.
好吧 没那么有趣 但感觉很好
Well, it wasn't that funny, but it was good.
好吧 也没那么好
Well, it wasn't that good,
但 但那就是我们一家人
but... but it was us.
可我以为另一支广♥告♥能赚到更多人气
And I scrapped it to make a commercial
就把那一支给换掉了
I thought would get more customers.
我不该那么做的
I never should have done that.
百分之五十九了 各位
Ha-ha, 59%, folks!
谢谢你 桑迪
Thank you, Sandy.
不 我是在为那百分之五十九鼓掌
Oh, no, I was just responding to the 59%.
-六十二了 -你们...
- 62! - Don't you...
别...
Don't...
不 不
No! No!
别为那鼓掌 听着
Don't clap for that! Listen!
听我说
Listen to me!
我的广♥告♥很烂 但我做的食物很棒
I-I made a terrible commercial, but my food's good.
你们该来尝尝 改天
You should try it... someday.
又有了 又有了
They're back on! They're back on!
有画面了 各位
The TVs are on, everybody!
比赛又有啦 太好了
Ha, ha! The game! All right!
你 给我出去
Now, you, get out of here!
去你自家的收银台后面站着吧
Go stand on your own counter;
该把它洗洗了
It's already dirty.
是啊 鲍鲍 我们走吧
Yeah, Bobby, let's go.
琳达 孩子们
Linda! Kids!
我们全都听到了 鲍勃
We heard every word, Bob.
你说得很好
That was beautiful.
虽然花了点时间
Took you a while to get there,
但你终于还是意识到我才是对的
but you finally realized I was right.
就像往常一样
As always.
太感人了
That was just so moving.
说到感人
Speaking of moving,
我的膀胱貌似炸掉了
I think my butt water broke!
我马上回来 等我
I'll be right back. Don't go!
吉恩 等等
Gene, wait.
-还没走呢 -马上就走
- Thought you were leaving. - We're going to.
吉恩要用下你家的破马桶
Gene just had to use your stupid bathroom.
那是顾客专用的
It's for customers only!
我能点杯香蒜可乐达不[一种鸡尾酒]
Can I get a Pesto Colada?
-琳 -咋了
- Lin! - What?
抱歉我不能把你留到中场休息了
I'm sorry I couldn't hold you until halftime.
要是留了的话 我想你一定
If I did, I can only imagine
会成为更超级的超级便便的
you'd be an even more Super Bowel.
我们明年再接再厉
We'll try it again next year.
再见了 小帅哥
Good-bye, handsome.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表