This isn't the '60s, you know!
业界同僚们 我们去一个
Fellow conjurers, let's go somewhere
能欣赏我们才华的地方吧
our craft is appreciated.
比如我妈妈家
Like my mother's!
还有最后一件事 鲍勃
Oh, and one last thing, Bob.
你的名字被写进书里了
Your name goes in the book.
-什么书 -《魔术之敌》
- What book? - The "Enemies of Magic" Book.
很好 我太想上你这破书了
Good! I want to be in your stupid book
因为我就是这么恨魔术
because I am an enemy of magic!
是吗 那这本书再合适不过了
Well, then this is the perfect book for you!
这一页行吗
Will this page do?
不能再好
Love it!
鲍勃·贝尔彻
别抽冷气 琳达
Don't gasp, Linda!
不许抽气
Don't you gasp!
放心吧 鲍勃
Rest assured, Bob,
我再也不会踏足
I will never set foot
这个餐馆了
in this restaurant again.
不过 你永远都无法摆脱我
And yet, you will never be rid of me!
-我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 -天呐
- I just got chills! - Oh, my God.
来吧 小吉 尽情舞蹈吧
Come on, J-Ju, get your dance on!
我跳着呢 齐克
I'm doing it, Zeke.
我的小舞娘
My little tiny dancer.
看我的
Here we go!
小吉米你看 我给演出找到了新道具
Look, Jimmy Jr. I got something new for our act--
魔术绳
magic rope.
好哎 绳子
Cool! A rope!
不 不是这么用的
No, that's not how it works.
-不 -驾 魔力牛仔
- No... - Giddy up , magic cowboy!
-你看 -冲呀
- Look. - Come on!
你应该把绳子剪开
You're supposed to cut the rope,
然后再复原的 我可以剪给你看
then restore it. I can show you.
好哎 还有剪刀
Oh, cool, scissors!
-小吉米 停下来 -左手剪刀右手绳
- Jimmy Jr., stop. - Snipping and a-whipping.
-小吉米 别跳了 -蒂娜 让开
- Jimmy Jr., stop. - Tina, move!
听我说 -别说了 蒂娜
Listen to me! - Stop it, Tina.
你在边上说话我都没法跳舞了
I can't dance to the sound of you telling me what to do.
说得好
Yeah! Boom!
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help.
帮助我就是帮助你自己
Assist me assist you.
知道吗 蒂娜 这样没用
You know what, Tina? This isn't working.
所以我们才要不断练习啊
That's why we have to keep practicing.
不 是我们合不来
No, this isn't working.
我要解雇你
I am firing you.
什么
What?
你休想阻止我跳舞
You can't stop my dancing!
休想用你的魔力绳拴住我
You can't tie me up with your magic rope!
天呐 说出来吧 小吉米
Holy moly! Tell it, James Ju!
我不是想把你绑起来 大白♥痴♥
I'm not trying to tie you up, you gorgeous idiot!
我看我只能自己去参加这愚蠢的比赛了
Maybe I should enter this stupid contest myself
让你瞧瞧啥叫真正的魔术
just to show you an actual magic act!
你看到没 齐克
You see that, Zeke?
-是哎 -她发飙了
- Yeah. - She got pretty mad.
她失控了
She's a trip.
她脸都紫了
Her face turned purple.
再说你根本算不上什么魔术师 蒂娜
Plus, you're not even a magician, Tina.
现在是了好嘛
I am now!
-在店里都成功了呀 -快看 齐克
-It worked in the store. - Look, Zeke,
-流苏哟 -好耶
- tassels! - Yeah!
让我摸摸
Come on, let me touch 'em.
你和你的魔术师谈崩了
So, you and your magician split up--
太意外了
big surprise.
小吉米觉得
Jimmy Junior thinks assistants
助手应该是默默无闻的装饰品
should be sequined and not heard.
我变
So, presto.
现在我是魔术师了
Now I'm the magician.
那么 对这没手艺的新手小妞
So, uh... what do you got for this
你那儿有什么好货 给她装备装备
no-trick pony, eh? Set her up.
姑娘 你真是来对了
Young lady, you're in luck.
我有一件表演逃脱术专用的
Here's a classic of escapology--
紧身衣
the straitjacket.
你的尺寸就剩最后一件了
Last one in your size.
只需要稍微练习一下
It just takes a little bit of practice
让你的肩膀能自如移位
and some dislocateable shoulders.
我会让小吉米的心移位的
I'll dislocate Jimmy Junior's heart...
当然还有我的肩膀
and my shoulders.
听起来有一个复仇套餐很适合你
You sound like you could use the full revenge package.
只要19.95块
For just $19.95,
你就能买♥♥到这个
you could get this...
有点意思
Interesting.
《黑暗魔法: 让鸽子流泪的
Dirty Tricks: When Doves Cry.
魔法破坏术》
The Art of Magic Sabotage.
不了 谢谢 我想光明正大的赢
No, thanks. I want to win fair and square.
公平公正公开 我这也有
Keeping it clean? I have just the thing.
《公平获胜: 不作弊
Winning Clean: A Guide to Not Cheating
魔法比赛指南》
in Magic Competitions.
我就要这件紧身衣就行了
I'll just take the straitjacket.
这绝不是她最后一次说这话
It's not going to be the last time she says that.
这是我们家族的口头禅
It's our family motto!
不接待衣冠不整之士
及魔术师
魔法师一走
This place looks pretty big
这地方看起来还真大
without all those magicians in it.
以前从来不会这样啊
Wow, that's never happened before.
魂都吓没了
That flustered the heck out of me.
给我喝点水定定神吧 鲍鲍
Can I get some water, Bobby?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
这是咋了
What the hell?
鲍鲍 是诅咒
Bobby, it's the curse!
啥诅咒
What curse?
萨泽拉克的诅咒
The Curse of Sazerac!
琳达说得对 鲍勃
Linda's right, Bob.
你被诅咒了 你被写进《魔术之敌》了
You're cursed. You're in the "Enemies of Magic" Book.
我们没有被诅咒
We're not cursed.
-我们没有 -是你
- We're not cursed. - You are.
-是你被诅咒了 -没错
- You're the one who's cursed. - Yeah.
书里写的是你的名字
It's your name in the book.
那本黑暗魔法死亡之书
The black magic death book.
听着 这只是一些愚蠢的小把戏
Look, it's just a bunch of stupid tricks.
一定是有人偷偷地...
Someone must've snuck in and...
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
啥 不去哪儿
What? Nowhere.
要是有什么重物砸下来的话 我可不想
Just, if something heavy falls on you, I don't want to...
我是说 我活下来还能帮个忙 再见
I mean, I want to be able to help you, bye.
我才没有被诅咒
I'm not cursed!
我可不想死
I don't want to die!
*别那么痛苦*
* Don't be so into tragic *
*谁来裹这紧身布*
* Who should face a straitjacket? *
*别沉迷魔术*
* Don't be so into magic *
*谁来裹这紧身布*
* Who should face a straitjacket? *
*别沉迷魔术*
* Don't be so into magic *
*谁来穿紧身衣*
* Who should face a straitjacket? *
我不太确定我能不能从紧身衣里逃出来
I'm not sure I can escape from my straitjacket.
也许我注定只能当一个助手
Maybe I should have stuck to being an assistant.
别这么说
No...
你很有天赋的
you're really talented.
苔米 你在干嘛呢
Tammy? What are you doing?
我是小吉米的新助手
I'm Jimmy Junior's new assistant.
我前脚从箱子里出来
You couldn't even wait
你就等不及了么
until the Zig-Zag box was cold?
我还能在里面闻到你的狐臭呢
Oh, I thought I smelled your B.O. In there.
少女间的战争
Battle of the training bras.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表