It's a-so cold, it's a...
臣妾做不到
No, I cannot.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你正常说话就可以了 桑迪
I think just your regular voice will be great, Sandy.
-演我自己吗 -是的
- I'm playing myself? - Yes.
没问题 鲍勃
You got it, Bob.
我就是来执行你的想法的
I'm here to carry out your vision,
不用口音也行
even if you don't want me to do an accent.
这态度不错
Now that's a great attitude!
态度很好
Great attitude,
但对广♥告♥内容来说糟透了
terrible concept for a commercial,
这就是外行导演 来拍吧
hack director. Let's do this!
好的 开拍吧
Yeah, let's do this!
我是在说反话 桑迪
I was being sarcastic, Sandy.
我在假装没听到 小盆友
And I was ignoring it, little tiny person.
你为什么要来开心汉堡店吃东西 桑迪
Why do you eat at Bob's Burgers, Sandy?
因为弗莱和鲍勃的汉堡一拍即合
Because your burgers go great with Frye.
弗莱[Frye]与薯条[fries]谐音
是桑迪·康康弗莱 好棒
Sandy Can-Can Frye! Right on!
看吧 已经有效果了
See, it's already working.
人人都爱桑迪
People love Sandy!
可那蠢货把这个镜头毁了
Except that guy ruined the shot.
因为弗莱和鲍勃的汉堡一拍即合
Because your burgers go great with Frye.
好了 搞定
Okay, that's a wrap!
太棒了 干得漂亮 各位
Wow! Great day, everyone!
才怪
Great day!
我都演饿了
Hey, all this acting makes me hungry.
让我们吃点芝麻炸干酪庆祝下吧
Let's celebrate with some sesame cheddar blasts.
我们店没有这个
Uh, we don't have that.
那来点烤胡椒尖
And maybe some toasted jalapeno points.
有这种东西吗
Is that a thing?
马苏里拉奶酪火山呢
Mozzarella volcanoes?
我们只有汉堡和薯条 所以...
Uh, we just have burgers and fries, so...
星期天见
See you Sunday!
好的 桑迪 谢谢你 演得很棒
Okay great, Sandy. Thank you. You were amazing.
演得很棒 桑迪
You were amazing, Sandy.
我真想嫁给你 成为鲍勃·康康
I want to marry you so I can be Bob Can-Can.
我不会随夫姓的
I wouldn't take his name.
我觉得
I'm thinking, uh,
再放大点行吗
what if we maybe zoom in a little more?
这样吗
Like that?
-再大点 -这样
- A little more. - That?
再大点
Little more.
-这样呢 -大点
- Something like this? - Mm, more.
-这样 -再大点
- This? - Little more.
-好了吗 -完美
- This? - Perfect.
再享受最后几天好日子吧 派丝多
Enjoy it while it lasts, Pesto.
很快他们就都来这儿了
Soon, they'll all be coming here.
开心汉堡店 我是鲍勃
Bob's Burgers. Bob speaking.
你好 亲
Um, hello, dear.
我想预定座位
Yes, I'd like to make a reservation.
您真明智
Oh, uh, actually, that's a good idea.
晚点我们就没空位了
We're gonna be slammed.
您几点过来
Uh, what time would you like to come in?
"傻叉"点整
Um, at you're-an-idiot o'clock!
我是吉米·派丝多
This is Jimmy Pesto here.
真好笑 吉米
Hilarious, Jimmy.
不知你想出什么蠢招
Looks like whatever dumb idea
来打赢我 好像挺有用
you had to outdo me really paid off.
才怪
Not!
我的主意会见效的 吉米
My idea will pay off, Jimmy!
是吗
Oh, really?
你还不知道自己会遇到什么
You have no idea what's coming your way.
我知道你会遇到什么
Here's what's coming your way.
帮我挂掉 谢谢
Hey, hang that up for me, would you?
傻派丝多
Stupid Pesto!
啥时候才到中场休息啊
How much longer till halftime?
我再九分钟就得排泄了
My contractions are nine minutes apart!
去拉吧 吉恩
Just go to the bathroom, Gene.
你已经撑到星期天了
You made it all the way to Sunday.
够英勇了
It's still heroic.
你根本不懂
You just don't understand
"超级便便"的壮观
the pageantry of the Super Bowel.
我的天 要开始了
Oh, my God, it's almost kickoff.
我们的广♥告♥马上就要播了
Our commercial is gonna air any minute.
老天 我好激动
Oh, God! I'm so excited.
-鲍鲍 我等不及了 -放了
- I can't wait to see it, Bobby. - Hey, we're on!
我已经爱上成名的感觉了
I'm already addicted to fame!
还有碳水化合物
And carbs.
这将是自那次我衣服穿反后
Now I'll be recognized for something other
学校同学再一次都认出我
than wearing my shirt backwards at school that one time.
开心汉堡店选用最优质原料
At Bob's Burgers, we only use the freshest ingredients,
我们就在这里碎肉
and we grind our meat right here.
太美味了 罚球
That's a ten-yard penalty for unnecessary deliciousness.
你是NFL的桑迪·康康弗莱
Hey, you're NFL great Sandy Can-Can Frye.
你是鲍勃
And you're Bob.
超级杯比赛后来这儿见我吧
Come see me here after the Super Bowl.
他会给你做史上最棒的汉堡
He'll give you the best burger you've ever had,
我会和你击个掌
and I'll give you a high five.
桑迪 为什么你这么喜欢鲍勃汉堡
Tell me, Sandy. Why do you like Bob's Burgers so much?
因为弗莱和鲍勃的汉堡一拍即合
Because Bob's Burgers goes great with Frye.
鲍勃汉堡店 位于海洋大道
Bob's Burgers, conveniently located on Ocean Avenue.
周一到周五营业
Open Monday through "Frye" Day.
弗莱[Frye]与周五[friday]谐音
周六周日也开
Also Saturday and Sunday.
康康
Can-can!
效果不错嘛
Wow! That turned out great!
但我们都不在里面
But the family was barely in it!
我甩头发的那段也完全没有
You didn't even show my hair flip.
还有汉堡怪物"尿"芥末的那段呢
And where was the Giant Burger Boy who pees mustard?
那可是这条广♥告♥的亮点
The star of the commercial!
歌♥曲也被剪了
You cut out all of the singing!
-所有 -我就说嘛
- All of it! - I told you!
老爸背叛了我们
Dad threw us under the bus!
我理解你们失望的心情
Hey, I understand you're all disappointed,
但兰迪和我都觉得这样最好
but Randy and I thought this was the best way to go,
桑迪这么受欢迎...
and Sandy is so great and likeable that..
你想要的就是这个么 老爸
Is this what you wanted, Dad?
你说一声不就好了
All you had to do was ask!
是啊 爸 满意了吗
Yeah, Dad. Happy now?
不 我是说 广♥告♥我挺满意的
No. I mean, yes, about our commercial.
但是 这个 不满意
But no, no.
习惯吧 老爸
Get used to it, Dad!
从现在开始我们只跳康康舞
This is all we can-can do from now on!
没错 鲍勃
Yeah... Bob!
是吗
Oh, yeah? Well,
正是有这个才能吸引到顾客
this is what's going to get us customers!
我们还要跳多久
How long are we going to can-can?
怪疼的
'Cause this is hurting.
一直跳 跳到死
It doesn't end! You do it till you die!
没错
Yeah!
-看 桑迪还在电视上 -什么
- Hey, look. Sandy is still on TV! - What?
桑迪·弗莱 为什么你选择
So, Sandy Frye, why will you be at Jimmy Pesto's
在超级杯结束后去吉米·派丝多的店签名
signing autographs during and after the Super Bowl?
而不去什么油腻的破汉堡店呢
You know, instead of at some stupid greasy burger shack?
因为弗莱和吉米·派丝多的披萨一拍即合
Because Jimmy Pesto's pizza goes great with Frye.
好的
All right.
我勒个去 这完全讲不通啊
What the hell?! That doesn't even make sense!
披萨才不会配薯条
Pizza doesn't go well with Frye!
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
派丝多偷了我们的广♥告♥
Pesto stole our commercial.
我们完了 他又打败我们了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表