that makes him, uh, sex bad.
我老公也有这问题
My husband's got that.
这就是结婚二十年后的常态
It's called being married for 20 years.
结婚二十年
Being married for 20 years!
她说结婚二十年
She says being married!
我要一个手摇的 露营的时候使
I'll take the one with the hand crank, for camping.
好咧 谁还想再来点酒
Okay! Who wants more wine?
-图书馆在哪儿 -就在前面
- So, where's the library? - It's just up ahead.
我好紧张
I'm really nervous.
你们的图书馆应该和我想象中的不太一样
The library must be different than how I'm imagining it.
停车
Stop here.
好吧 这根本不是图书馆
Okay, uh, this isn't the library. At all.
你能在这里等我们吗
Hey, would you mind waiting here?
别熄火
And keep the engine running.
他们拿着条鱼
What are they doing with that fish
在空调那儿做什么
and that air conditioner?
他们把鱼放进空调里了
Oh. They're putting the fish in the air conditioner.
恶作剧点子不错 貌似
That's a good prank. Kind of.
不 不怎么样
No, it's not.
太好啦 我们成功了
Yeah, we did it!
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
-大家冷静 -天哪 天哪
- Everybody, be cool! - Oh, God. Oh, God.
天哪 天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God.
-天哪 -晚上好 先生
- Oh, God. - Evening, sir.
晚上好 长官
Evening, uh, Officer.
我在上课
I'm, uh, teaching a class on, um...
名叫"创意驾驶"
creative... driving.
-创意驾驶 -对
- Creative driving? - Yeah,
是一种特别的...
it's a special, um...
-选修课 -选修课
- Elective. - Elective.
-及格-不及格制 -及格-不及格制
- Pass-fail. - It's pass-fail, but that's...
不过我不必告诉你这个
unnecessary information.
-你是副教授 -行了 知道了
- You're an adjunct professor. - I got it.
好吧 上课愉快 教授
All right. Have a good class, Professor.
-这样也行 - 走 走 走
- Really? - Go, go, go, go!
鲍勃 你是英雄 这次恶作剧全靠你
Bob, you're a hero. You made the prank.
你真是个变♥态♥的大叔
You're a sick old man.
-这是夸奖吗 -当然
- Is that a good thing? - Yes!
先生们 我觉得应该请鲍勃喝杯啤酒
Gentlemen, I think Bob deserves a beer.
你已经给我了 不用了
Uh, you just gave me one, so I'm good.
我还没说完
I didn't finish.
请鲍勃 用贝塔喝杯酒
Bob deserves a beer... out of Beta.
贝塔 贝塔 贝塔
Beta, Beta, Beta!
真的么 你确定
Wow, really? Are-are you sure?
这挺恶心 不过
I mean, that's disgusting, but...
贝塔 贝塔
Beta, Beta!
我该从哪边喝
Wow. Which end do I drink from?
任君选择
Dealer's choice.
我选嘴好了
Uh, I guess I'll-I'll do mouth.
这样可能会错过屁♥股♥的惊喜哦 鲍勃
You don't know what you're missing from the butt, Bob.
那好吧 从屁♥股♥喝
All right, I'll do butt.
天老爷啊 我刚从蜥蜴的屁♥股♥喝酒了
Oh, my God. I just drank from a lizard's butt!
-再满上 -不不 我够了 各位
- Reload! - No, no, no. I'm good, guys.
我够了 好吧 再来一次
I'm good. Well, maybe one more.
*每当我用指甲抓别人的背*
*And Every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back*
*希望你能感觉到*
*I hope you feel it*
*你感觉到了吗*
*Do you feel it*
贝塔万岁
Betas!
再把蜥蜴给我
Yeah, give me the lizard again!
我去拿
I'll go get it!
你现在就去兄弟会啦
You're off to the frat house already?
对 他们要玩啤酒抓臀游戏
Yeah, the guys are playing Beer Beer Goose,
我得去做饭
so I'm gonna make lunch. You know,
现在我有点后悔没去上大学了
now I kind of regret not going to college.
你有什么好后悔的
You regret not going to college? Come on.
你又没沦落到去卖♥♥汉堡
It's not like you ended up flipping burgers.
等等
Oh, wait...
为什么不把孩子们也带去呢
Why don't you take the kids with you?
全是男生 我去不了 有安排
A house full of boys? I can't go. I have plans.
开玩笑的 走吧
Just kidding. Let's go.
他来了
Hey! There he is!
同志们 鲍勃来了
Everybody, Bob's here!
大家好 我把孩子带来了
Uh, hey, guys. I brought my kids.
太棒了 满地板吃剩的披萨
This is great. I can't not step on cold pizza.
-沙发倒立用来躲人么 -还能作掩护
- Upside-down couch for hiding? - And forts.
这真是史上最大的男性洞穴
This is the biggest man-cave ever.
而蒂娜就要开始探索洞穴了
And Tina's going spelunking.
-蒂娜 别 -鲍勃
- No, Tina. No. - Hey, Bob.
注意 "手下留情"来了
Word of warning: Slowhand's here.
"手下留情" 那个社团前辈么
Slowhand? Oh, oh, the alum?
对 他在厕所
Yeah, he's in the bathroom.
他好像来了
guys, I think he's coming.
如厕归来一身轻 音乐走起来
Comin' back from the bathroom entrance music!
牙普医生 我还以为下次
Dr. Yap? I thought I'd never see you again
牙医会诊前不会再见到你呢
until my next dental appointment.
你就是"手下留情"
You're Slowhand?
鲍勃 你在这里做什么
Bob, what are you doing here?
我帮厨子带班
I'm filling in for the cook.
挺好 孩子们 嗨
Oh, great, great. Hi, kids.
你们怎么样 有坚持用牙线吗 贝娜
How are you doing? Are you flossing, Beana?
你报名参加"手下留情"怀旧之旅了吗
Hey, you signed up for the Slowhand Memories Tour?
那个 我该去厨房♥了
Actually, I should get into the kitchen.
现在就出发 跟上
Leaving now! Keep up!
就在那里 我有了第一次法式拥抱
...and that's where I had my first French hug.
能感受到女生胳肢窝的拥抱
That's where you feel a girl's armpits.
行了吗牙普 我们已经把这房♥子走遍了
We done, Yap? We've hit every room in the house.
还没哦 这扇门后
Not every room. Behind this very door
有贝塔兄弟会最大的宝藏
are Betas' greatest treasures,
我们最黑暗的秘密
our darkest mysteries
和洗衣机
and our washer-dryer.
此处应有笑声
Pause for laughter.
只有真兄弟才能进入
Only brothers may enter
秘密之屋
the Room of Secrets,
之屋 之屋 之屋
Secrets, Secrets, Secrets.
孩子们想进去看看么
You kids want to see inside, huh?
-想 -不行 我说什么了
- Sure. - No! What did I tell you?
真兄弟才行
Brothers only.
-好吧牙普 我们知道了 -下一站
- Okay, Yap, we get it. - Moving on.
-最后一站 -刚才不是最后一站吗
- Last stop. That was the last stop.
你说那是最后一站的
You said that was the last stop.
是是是 还有一站 最后一个
Yap, yap, yap, yap. One more. There's one more thing.
守住秘密的"最好办法"就是把它们藏在
Yeah, the best way to keep your secrets hidden is to put 'em
所谓"秘密之屋"里
in a room labeled "Room Of Secrets."
该死
Damn it!
最后我们来到 贝塔兄弟会荣誉墙
And finally, the Beta House Wall of Honor.
等等 这是什么
Hey, wait a second. What's this?
赫夫蒂·杰夫 你这么快就裱起来了
Whoa, Hefty Jeff, you framed that already?
-历史顾问嘛 -他爸是相框店老板
- I'm the house historian. - His dad owns a frame shop.
你开我玩笑呢吧
Are you freaking kidding me?!
冷静 手下留情
Slowhand, calm down.
你才给我冷静 普德
No, you calm down, Pud!
你们竟然让外人喝了贝塔酒
You let a non-brother drink out of Beta?!
他还在我的独唱台唱了歌♥ 我靠
And he crooned in my Crooner Corner? "B" To the "S"!
别激动 鲍勃帮我们狠狠地整了阿尔法
It's okay. Bob helped us prank the crap out of the Alphas.
你宁愿和这些人恶作剧都不和我们一起
You'll prank with these guys but you won't prank with us?
我们在他们的空调机里放了条死鱼
We put the dead fish in their AC.
啥 那是我的恶作剧计划
What?! That was my prank!
为什么我没有参与
Why wasn't I in on my prank?
你们应该给我打电♥话♥
You should have called me!
我把号♥码存进了你们所有人的手♥机♥里
I put my number in all of your cell phones.
鲍勃有车 而且那鱼已经开始发臭了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表