好吧
Oh, hey, okay.
我当苔米当得蛮好的嘛
I could get used to being Tammy.
小心墙
Look out for that wall!
我看到了
I got it!
蒂娜抢了我的康笳舞
Tina hijacked my conga line!
我要我的康笳舞
I want my conga!
看来没有你他们也玩得也很好
Looks like they're doing fine without you.
你开玩笑么
Are you kidding?
她那是在群魔乱舞好吗
She's all over the road!
应该是哒哒哒哒哒
It's da-da-da-da da-da.
才不应该是那样
It's not supposed to be like
那样那样那样
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
听我说
Guess what?
不 你听我说
No, you guess what.
等我们一出去 我就先把蒂娜炒了
When we get out of here, Tina is so fired.
我要抢回我的成人礼
I'll have my Bat Mitzvah back
让你姐跳着康笳舞滚出去吧
and your lame sister can conga her butt outta here.
你欠我一个人情 蒂娜
You owe me one, Tina.
这玩意儿我弄不好
You know what, I can't fix this thing.
看来你短时间内抢不回你的派对了
Looks like you won't be getting your party back for a while.
只有我俩了 小苔苔
It's just you and me, Tam-tam.
稍事休息
We're going to take a quick break.
马上回来
We'll be right back.
不好意思 流程表上没有休息这一项
Excuse me, but there's no break on the schedule.
可我得给我的狗保姆打个电♥话♥
Uh, I gotta call my dog sitter.
可该我领跳马克瑞纳舞了啊
But it's time for me to lead the Macarena.
所以你是要继续演奏还是要被解雇
So, hey, Macarena or hey, you're fired.
*感谢上帝赐予我们食物*[希伯来语]
*Hamotzi lechem min ha'aretz.*
苔米去享受独处时间了
Tammy's taking Tammy time.
我是来替她的 拿着
I'm filling in. Take it.
*阿门*
*Amen.*
都快俩小时了
It's been almost two hours.
没一个人发现我不见了
No one even notices that I'm not there.
这就像把电影《生活真美好》反过来演
This is like a reverse It's a Wonderful Life.
让你看到没了你的大喊大叫
You get to see how much better off everyone
大家过得有多好
is without you shrieking at them.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 好冷 别这样
Okay, okay, easy there.
大家没我都很开心
Everyone is having a good time without me.
你说对了
It's true.
我...
I was being...
主人当得糟透了
A horrible Bat Zilla?
-对 -堪称 史上最逊
- Yeah. - Like, the worst person alive?
简直和发狂的野兽有一拼
Just like, a crazy monster?
对
Yeah!
行了 这就对了 别哭了
All right, there you go. Coming around.
喂 喂 喂
Hey. Hey. Hey.
看这个
Look at this!
-苔米 -咋了
- Tammy! - What?
-耳机我修好了 -啥
- I fixed the headset. - What?
耳机修好了
I fixed the headset.
-你是个天才 -我知道
- You're a genius! - I know.
你还等啥呢 赶紧给咱弄出去
Well, what are you waiting for? Get us out of here!
-又坏了 -不
- Oh, it's broken! - No!
好了 修好了 修好了
Okay, I fixed it, I fixed it.
不过你说话注意点
But you watch your tone.
我错了
I'm sorry.
还有 以后你不管开什么烂派对
And you better start inviting my sister
都得邀请我姐
to all your dumb parties.
这我保证不了
I can't give you a guarantee.
行啊 那它又坏了
All right, then it's broken.
不
No!
跟上啊
Come on! Keep up!
这么简单的小鸡舞你到底是哪儿看不懂
What part of the chicken dance don't you understand?
你这么凶干嘛 蒂娜
Tina, you're kind of getting an attitude.
我看看流程表上
Let me check the schedule
有没有"跟派对策划人顶嘴"这一条
for mouthing off to the party planner.
很遗憾 没有
No. Not on here.
所以 嘴巴闭上 屁♥股♥扭起来
So zip your lips and shake your hips.
蒂娜 蒂娜 听得见吗
Tina! Tina, can you hear me?
露易丝
Louise?
蒂娜
Oh, Tina! Hey, hey!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我被困在苔米的脑袋里了
I'm stuck inside Tammy's head!
也是 苔米真是无处不在啊
Yeah. This whole thing is just too much Tammy.
不 我是真的在苔米的大脑袋里
No! I'm literally stuck inside Tammy's giant head.
和她本人一起
With Tammy!
快把我们弄出去
Get us out of here!
你们是怎么爬进去的
How did you guys get up there?
那是鼻屎吗 好搞笑
Are those boogers? That's funny.
多谢 你能把我们弄下来不
Thank you. Can you just get us down?
好的 我让技术人员...
Okay, I'll get the maintenance guy to...
-"和贾斯丁跳女士择伴舞" -啥
- "Ladies choice dance with Justin." - What?
没啥 只是
Oh, I mean, it's just that
下一个节目是跳女士择伴舞
next on the schedule is ladies choice
-和贾斯丁跳 -所以呢
- dancing with Justin. - So?
为了不打乱计划
And if we want to stay on schedule...
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
或许我该继续扮演苔米
...I probably should keep filling in for Tammy.
她肯定也希望我这么做
It's what she would've wanted.
不
No!
蒂娜 赶紧把我们弄出去
Tina! Get us out of here right now!
这是我的成人礼
I want my Bat Mitzvah back!
信♥号♥♥变差了
You guys are starting to break up.
我好像听不清了
I can't hear you.
你模仿静电声音模仿得很烂 蒂娜
You're terrible at making static sounds, Tina.
快让我们下去
Get us down!
把我的派对还我 你个神经病
Give me back my party, you psycho!
我听不见了
I'm losing you guys.
我不是神经病
I'm not a psycho.
蒂娜 别...
Tina, don't do th...
嗨 弗里达姨妈
Hi, Aunt Frida.
嗨 苔米二号♥
Hi, Other Tammy.
你那没人要的白种姐姐要造♥反♥了
Your single white female sister is out of control!
我们现在怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道 苔米 我也恨她
I don't know, Tammy, I hate her, too!
B计划 B计划
Plan B, plan B.
B计划是啥
And what is that?
换回你的A计划
Going back to your plan A.
把这玩意儿跳烂
Jump till this thing breaks open!
-快 -明白
- Go! - You got it!
我的小细腿
Oh, my little legs!
贾斯丁 该和苔米
Justin, it's time for
跳女士择伴舞了
your ladies choice dance with Tammy.
但鉴于她这会儿正在享受独处时间
But since she's still taking Tammy time,
我们给你另外找了个舞伴
we found you another partner
-也就是我 -可...
- and it is me. - But...
没时间聊天了 得跟上流程
Can't talk... there's a schedule.
喂 这汉堡没熟
Hey! This burger isn't cooked!
你要吃熟的
You want this food cooked,
自己去找个水槽 用热水冲一下
you go put it in a sink and run it under hot water.
好吧
All right.
很好 我可没时间
Good! I don't have time
用热水冲这么多汉堡
to run all this food under hot water.
下一位
Who's next?
下面有请我们的女主人
It's time for the Bat Mitzvah lady
和她选择的舞伴
and the gentleman of her choice
为我们跳第一支舞
to take the dance floor.
该我们上了
That's us.
蒂娜在那儿干嘛
What's Tina doing out there?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表