Okay, you really don't need to take your pants off.
最好是
I wish you were right.
你好呀
Oh, hi.
你好
Hi.
米莉怎么可能
How could Millie have possibly
知道我们的计划
known about our plan?
我们声音一直很小
We whispered the whole time!
只有一种解释不是吗
Well, there's only one explanation, isn't there?
你们中有一个人
One of you, in this room...
这神圣堡垒里的某人
in this sacred fort...
是奸细
is a rat!
对 对 其中一人是
Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. One of you is.
能告诉我是谁吗
Can you just tell me who it is?
不能
No.
米莉
Millie!
谁是奸细
So, which one of you is the rat?
蒂娜 这是你最后一次万圣节
Tina, this is your last Halloween ever.
所以你向米莉出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You ratted us out to Millie
这样我们就永远不用出去了 对吗
so we'd never have to leave, didn't you?
什么 我是最想出去的人了
What? I-I want to get out more than anyone.
我的童年正从没讨到糖果的手指间溜走呢
My childhood is slipping through my candy-less fingers.
我看吉恩才是内奸
Maybe Gene's the rat.
得了 我们先冷静下来 睡个小觉
Oh, please, let's just calm down and take a spray paint nap.
达瑞尔 你背着包干什么
Darryl, why are you wearing your backpack?
你为什么背着包 达瑞尔
Why are you wearing your backpack, Darryl?
快回答
Answer the question.
我只是怕把它弄丢了
I just want to make sure I don't lose it.
是吗 不想搞丢
Oh, really? You don't want to lose it?
因为你觉得自己能出去了
Because you think you're getting out of here?
是的 米莉 快让我出去
I am! Millie, let me out of here!
我照你说的做了 你得兑现诺言
I did my part, you do yours!
她不会放你出去的 达瑞尔
She's not letting you out, Darryl.
你个笨蛋 为什么要这样做
You fool! Why would you do this?
我很怕 露易丝
I'm weak, Louise.
我很怕
I'm weak.
亲爱的米莉 我需要糖果
"Dear Millie, I need candy.
而且我还很想上大号♥
"Also I will need to poo soon.
请放我出去
Please let me out."
亲爱的达瑞尔
"Dear Darryl,
助我者即可上大号♥
"Help me help you poo.
当我的内应
"Be my man on the inside.
爱你的 米莉
Love, Millie."
我不能让糖果地图无用武之地
I couldn't let the Treasure Trail go to waste!
要是你没向她报告我们的逃跑计划
If you hadn't told her about our escape plan,
我们本来是可以利用那计划逃跑的
we could have used our plan to escape!
你现在来当马后炮了
Oh, that's so obvious now, isn't it?
我不♥穿♥裤子很难正常思考是我不对
I'm sorry it's hard for me to think when my pants are off.
可我只是想要糖果
I just want candy!
好了 好了 没关系 达瑞尔
All right, all right. It's okay, Darryl.
你也不是故意的
You didn't know what you were doing.
-对吧 兄弟 -我不是
- Huh, buddy? - No.
-我裤子掉了 -我懂
- My pants are off. - Yeah.
现在 我们怎么处置告密者
So, what do we do with a snitch?
犯罪者该罚
You did the crime, now you do the time.
安迪 奥利
Andy and Ollie...
上嗝刑
Burp 'n Blow.
受着吧
Poor bastard.
味道挺不错的
That smells nice.
你们吃冰冻果子露了吗
You guys eat sherbet?
我吃了黄瓜味的香皂
Cucumber soap.
我吃了一朵花
I ate a flower.
你们为啥偏偏今天午饭又不吃
This is the one day you don't eat
花生酱和金枪鱼了
peanut butter and tuna for lunch?
你们把嗝刑搞砸了
You ruined Burp n' Blow torture!
好失败
It's pretty bad.
怎么会 多有趣 多喜庆
It's not. It's fun. It's festive.
-并没有 -一看就像是从中国来的
- No. - It looks like it's from China.
中国人看到这只龙会发脾气的
No, China would be furious about this dragon.
中国人可是很爱龙的
They love dragons there.
孩子们都到哪儿去了
Hey, where are the kids?
他们现在应该回家了呀
They should've been home by now.
天呐 他们走丢了
Oh, my God, they're lost!
怎么偏偏在万圣节
Not on Halloween!
-别紧张 琳 -他们死了
- Lin, easy. - They're dead.
-不 他们没死 -他们死了
- No, they're not dead. - They're dead.
不 我知道 他们死了
No, I know it, they're dead.
不 他们肯定在他们建的那个堡垒里
No, I bet they're in that fort they built.
对哦 那堡垒
Oh, yeah. Ugh, that fort.
你进去后就会发现那儿还挺不错的
Well, it is pretty cool once you get inside.
什么意思 他们让你进去了
What do you mean inside? They let you in?
不是不让我们进吗
I thought we weren't allowed.
我不该说出来的
I wasn't supposed to say anything.
-但确实很不错 -为啥我不能进
- But it's great. - Why can't I go in?
我 我不知道 我...
I-I don't know, I...
他们有一大堆规矩
And there's a ton of rules they have,
所以 我想 那应该就是其中一条
so... I guess... that was one of them.
切 切 切 随便吧
Right, right, right, whatever.
我们现在就去堡垒找那几个
We're gonna go to that fort and we're getting
现在该去讨糖的死小孩
those little should-be trick-or-treaters
把他们塞进这玩意里面
and we're shoving them inside this thing.
嗨各位 我刚玩完"不给糖就捣蛋"
Hey, you guys, I was just trick-or-treating!
这糖太好吃了
this candy's so good.
阿哦 我弄掉了几块
Oops, I dropped some.
幸好我袋子里还有很多
Good thing there's more where that came from.
你个变♥态♥
You monster!
你不能这么对我们
You can't do this to us!
就在这边
Uh, it's just down here.
我知道在哪儿
Yeah, I know where it is,
"我去过堡垒而你没有"先生
Mr. I've Been In The Fort Before And You Haven't.
我确实去过
That's right, I have.
他们曾经还在我的"堡垒"里待过呢
They were inside my fort for a long time.
那可是天然的堡垒
That's the original fort.
鲍勃 琳达
Bob and Linda.
我是米莉·弗洛克 露易丝的朋友
Millie Frock. Louise's friend?
我刚撞见露易丝和吉恩还有蒂娜了
Hey, you know, I just ran into
他们正在玩"不给糖就捣蛋"呢
Louise and Gene and Tina trick-or-treating.
啥 没角色服怎么玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
What? They're trick-or-treating without their costume?
这可是我们累死累活一整天做出来的呀
We've been slaving away all day!
在哪儿 他们在哪儿
Where? Where are they?
我不知道那条街叫什么
I don't know the name of the street,
因为我还是小孩嘛
'cause I'm a little kid.
不过我可以带你们去
But if you follow me, I can show you.
跟我一起跳
Skip like this.
我不想跳
I don't want to skip.
我说跳就跳
I said skip!
-这小屁孩哪儿来的 -我挺喜欢她的
- Who is this kid? - I like her.
很有意思
She's fun.
看来去年是我最后一个万圣节了
So last year was my last Halloween
我当时都不知道
and I didn't even know it.
真希望我能回到过去
I wish I could go back in time
告诉那时的自己要好好享受
and tell myself to enjoy it more.
还有千万别到这堡垒里来
And also, not to go into this fort.
真希望我能回到10秒前
I wish I could go back ten seconds ago
告诉自己别吃硬纸板
before I ate cardboard.
我又在吃了
Uh-oh, I'm doing it again.
等等
Wait.
各位 来看看这个
Guys, take a look at this.
怎么了 叛徒
What is it, rat?
看到卡车上那几个按钮了没
You see those buttons on the truck?
-看到了 -我们只要按到那个
- Yeah. - We just have to find a way
"向上"的按钮 屋顶就能升起来了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表