Stop it! Stop it!
是时候
It is time to turn
把睡衣派对改成逐客派对了
this slumber party into a going-away party.
逐客派对 肯定好玩
Going-away party? That's awesome!
确实会很好玩
Yeah, it's really gonna be fun!
你捏我胳膊干嘛
Why are you pinching my arm?
鲍勃 你拉完了没
Bob, are you at a good stopping place?
我能进
Can I come in...
我知道
Oh, whew. I know.
可别告诉那个洁癖妞
Whew, don't tell the little squeamish one
你在离她衬衫这么近的地方拉过屎
you did that so close to her shirt.
我不会提的 但如果她问了
I won't bring it up, but if she asks,
我也不会撒谎的
I'm not gonna lie to her.
下一个节目
Next activity!
做出好看的纸杯蛋糕吧 各位
Make your cupcakes pretty, everybody!
然后我们吃光光
And then we're gonna eat 'em up!
贝尔彻夫人
Mrs. Belcher,
咱能把头扭过去吗
could we turn our heads to the side
这样就不会呼气到别人的蛋糕上了
so we don't breathe on each other's cupcakes?
好啊
Sure.
都听你的 乔迪
Whatever you need, Jodi.
各位 把头扭过去
Everyone, turn your heads to the side.
好嘞 有意思
Ooh, okay, this is fun.
我们看不到自己在干什么
We can't see what we're doing so well, right?
好神秘的感觉
Ooh, mystery cupcakes!
-洁癖啊 -我们被病菌包围着
-Germaphobe, huh? - Germs are all around us.
在我们的头皮里 眉毛里
They're in our scalp, in our eyebrows,
粘膜里
in our mucus membranes.
总有一天 会下一场将万物都洗净的雨
Someday, a cleansing rain will come.
我一直这样自我安慰
That's what I keep telling myself.
我一直这样自我安慰
That's what I keep telling myself.
是嘛 我期待那一天的到来哦 乔迪
Oh, yeah, I'm looking forward to that day, Jodi.
-真心的 -好吧
- I really am. - Yeah.
那你到这干嘛来了
So, uh... what are you doing here?
我是说 他们没告诉你吗 乔迪
I mean, gosh, didn't they tell you, Jodi?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我老妈 有传染病
About my mom's... infection.
她有无敌阴沟掌哦
She's got sewer palm.
还有链球菌手指
And strep thumb.
她以前还老放屁来着 还好现在好多了
Luckily, her whooping butt is in remission.
我爱糖粒
I love sprinkles!
下糖粒雨咯
Just let 'em sprinkle through your fingers!
不要啊
Oh, no!
细菌 无所不在的细菌
Germs! Germs! Everywhere!
不干净 不干净
Ah! Unclean! Unclean!
乔迪 冷静 乔迪 乔迪
Jodi, Jodi, stop it! Jodi, Jodi...
-冷静点 -别碰我
- Calm down. - Ah, don't touch me!
-行行行 抱歉 -阴沟掌
- Okay, oh, oh, I'm sorry. - Sewer palm!
-阴沟掌 -得得 我错了 错了
- Sewer palm! - Ah, okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
鲍鲍
Bobby!
贝尔彻先生会送你回家的
Mr. Belcher's taking you home.
-把她弄走 -确定吗 好的
- Get her out. - Really? Okay.
走吧 乔迪
Uh, let's go, Jodi.
天哪 好了
Oh, God. All right.
搞定一个
One down.
小盆友们 派对可不会因为
Hey, just 'cause Jodi had a freak-out
乔迪抓狂了就到此为止哦
doesn't mean the party's over.
谁想看电影
Who wants to watch a movie?
-我 -还有我
- Me! - Ooh, I do!
《辛辛那提姐妹花》
It's called Twincinnati:
两个住在辛辛那提的双胞胎姐妹的故事
two twins who live in Cincinnati.
她们会吃意面里的辣椒
Oh, they're gonna eat chili on spaghetti!
听起来蛮有趣的
Sounds twin-teresting.
第二弹准备
Saddle up for round two.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what everyone's thinking.
有个妹子回家了 如果蒂娜
A girl went home. Wouldn't it be perfect
能代替她不是很好咩
if Tina took her place in the slumber party?
谢了 但还是不要了
Thanks, but no thanks.
蒂娜 你要想看的话一起来吧
Tina, you can watch the movie if you want.
太好了
Oh, good.
今年在学校过得好吗
So how's school this year?
还可以
It's okay.
功课还跟得上吧
The classes good?
我数学不大好
I have trouble with math.
是嘛 我也不喜欢数学
Yeah, I never liked math.
我准备报名曲棍球
And I'm trying out for field hockey.
啥
Say again.
报名曲棍球
Trying out for field hockey.
我没听明白
I can't quite make out
-你说什么 乔迪 -当我没说
- what you're saying, Jodi. - It's okay.
其实是一人分饰两角
And that's the same actress playing both twins.
用镜子办到的
They do it with a mirror.
这很有争议 因为这样一来
It's controversial 'cause it takes jobs away
跟她长得像的女演员就没工作了
from other actresses who look like that actress.
拜托别说话了
Please stop talking!
你把购物这段的蒙太奇效果都给破坏了
You're ruining the shopping montage!
替我哥跟你道歉
Sorry about my brother.
一提到双胞胎他就变得很敏感
He gets a little sensitive when twins come up.
为啥
Oh, why?
吉恩有个双胞胎兄弟 乔治
Gene has a twin. George.
-他住在地下室 -地 地下室
- He lives in the basement. - In... in the basement?
你一会儿会见到乔治的
You'll probably see George later.
老妈晚上会放他出来
Mom lets him out at night
让他的驼背和义肢透透气
so he can air out his hump, and his stump.
我不觉得我想见他
Uh, I don't know if I want to meet him.
必须见啊
Oh, of course you do!
不过等他上来之后 千万别眨眼
But when he's up here, just don't blink.
你一眨眼 他就会发疯
If you blink, he goes crazy.
而且他用放屁来说话
Also, he speaks in farts.
-啥 -即便你觉得放屁很好笑
- Uh, what? - And even if you think farts are funny--
确实很好笑
'cause they are--
-但也别笑 -好吧
- just please do not laugh. - Okay.
-因为有一次我忍♥不住笑了 -然后呢
- 'Cause I laughed once... - Yeah?
他咬掉了我屁♥股♥上一块肉
And he bit off a piece of my butt.
-啥 这 -知道我为啥这么坐了吧
- What? That doesn't... - That's why I'm sitting like this.
因为我少了一个屁♥股♥蛋
'Cause I don't have two butt cheeks to sit on.
所以你在舞蹈课上跳舞才那么诡异么
Is that why you dance weird in dance class?
你话太多了 哈莉
Shut up, Harley.
神马声音
What's that noise?
不
Oh, no.
你想干嘛 撒旦
What are you up to, El Diablo?
给我走远点
You get away from there.
天哪 大胃王被攻击了
Oh, my God, the king's under attack!
篡权夺位啦
It's a rac-coup d'etat!
姑娘们 玩的还开心吗
Ha, hey, you girls still having fun, right?
我马上就回来 我要去处理点事情
I'll be right back. Got to go deal with something.
不是什么野兽哦 大家放心
It's not a wild animal, so everyone's okay.
老妈八成是要下去给乔治松绑了
Oh, mom's probably going down to turn George loose.
不 我不想看到乔治
No, I-I don't want to meet George!
别盯着他眼睛看就行
Just don't look him in the eye,
别眨眼 别笑
and you don't blink and don't laugh.
可我不想我的屁♥股♥被咬
But I don't want to have my bum bit.
你眨眼了 你要练习下不眨眼
Oh! You just blinked. You need to practice not blinking.
对不起对不起对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
发生什么事了
What's... what's going on in here?
我想回家 送我回家
I-I want to go home. Take me home!
等等 为毛 好吧 你确定
Wait? Why? Okay, um... are-are you sure?
我才把乔迪送回家
I-I just got back from taking Jodi home, so...
确定一定以及肯定
I'm sure, I'm sure!
老爸 她好像去意已决
Well, she seems pretty sure, Dad.
还有人想回家吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表