就是我
It's me.
嗨 费舍奥德先生
Hey, Mr. Fischoeder.
你今天看起来也很富态哦
You're looking rich today, sir.
米奇 我们和老大一起来的 闪开
Hey, we're with the boss man, Mickey, so lay off!
没问题 安全第二嘛 我一直这么说
Yup, safety second, that's what I always say.
拦住我们 拦住我们 你太不称职了
Stop us! Stop us! You're terrible at your job!
谢谢你提出的宝贵意见
We appreciate your feedback.
我要死了 再没机会见到
I'm gonna die and I never got to see
美国二重唱流行乐团
霍尔与奥兹本人了
Hall & Oates live!
-你不能卖♥♥掉码头 -是吗
- So, you can't sell the wharf. - Really?
-是的 -太好了
- Yes. - Great.
看哪 我这正好有衣服要洗
Hey, I have some laundry here.
我可以直接扔给你
Maybe I'll just throw it into you,
你这洗衣机肥男
big fat washing machine man.
-啥 -因为你老转来转去拿不定主意
- What? - 'Cause you're wishy-washy!
你刚刚才说服我卖♥♥掉码头
You just convinced me to sell the wharf.
费舍奥德先生 我错了 我太贪心了
Look, Mr. Fischoeder, I was wrong. I got greedy.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel good!
-很好 -哦耶
- Good! - Yeah!
我被幻想迷昏头了 想在海滩边
I got caught up in having this nice place
开间汉堡店 卖♥♥汉堡给
on the beach, selling burgers to--
天哪 那些浮夸的富人
Oh, God-- fancy rich people.
我为啥要选这个地方跟你谈话
Why did I think this would be a good place to talk?!
因为你就是个二♥逼♥
'Cause you're an idiot!
每次到最高点都感觉它好像停住了
It always seems to get stuck here on the big hill.
接着断胳膊断腿就来了
And then the limbs come off.
-天 -露易丝 结束了吗
- Oh, God. - Louise, is it over?
我是不是已经在家里的沙发上
Am I home on the couch
看《罪案终结》了
watching The Closer yet?
是的
Yup.
这集发生在过山车上啊
This episode takes place on the Scream-I-cane!
-好美 -你该不是要吻我了吧
- It's beautiful. - Are you going to try to kiss me?
啥
What?
虽然你过去是直男
Well, you used to be straight,
但你也是"扶不起"老兄呢
but who knows with Mr. Flippy Floppy?
费舍奥德先生 听着
Mr. Fischoeder, listen.
我以为自己想拥有美好的东西
I thought I wanted nice things,
但我其实根本不喜欢美好的东西
but I don't even like nice things.
看看我这件T恤
I mean, look at this shirt.
它已经是我最喜欢的一件了
This is my favorite shirt.
太难过了
That is so sad.
修公♥寓♥会把这里变得和别处一样千篇一律
Look, those condos would make us like everywhere else.
码头是小镇的心脏
The wharf is the heart of the town.
正是有了码头这里才那么特别
It's what makes this place special.
虽然它很破 镇风又不好
I mean, sure, it's run down, it-it's really seedy,
还很脏 都没人来收垃圾
it's kind of dirty, they don't pick up the garbage.
但它也很棒
But it's also great.
他们会派直升机来就我们么还是
So, are they gonna chopper us out of here or...
天哪 可以下了 终于结束了
Oh, God, off. Yes, off.
我们做到了 我活下来了
We did it! I lived.
我就知道那些规定对我不适用 我就知道
I knew that rules didn't apply to me. I knew it!
我裤子润润的 但没湿
My pants are moist but not wet.
那一块湿了
Oh, that part's wet.
好家伙 我都好久没坐过山车了
Boy, it's been a long time since I've been on a ride;
感觉太棒了
they're wonderful.
爸比总是说 人们就爱那些
Papa always said people like things
上上下下 左摇右晃
that go up and down and side to side
摇来摇去的东西
and jiggle all their stuff around.
-妈妈还把这话绣枕头上了 -真好
- And mother sewed that on a pillow. - That's nice.
我再也不卖♥♥奇幻码头了
I'm never selling Wonder Wharf.
-啥 -永远不卖♥♥
- What? - Never!
你在说什么
What are you saying?!
我不卖♥♥码头了
I'm not ever selling this wharf!
什么
What?!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我去
Damn it!
-琳达 -咋了
- Linda! - Wha...?
-我要再去坐一次 -我也要
- I'm going on again. - Me, too!
我也来啦
And here I come, too.
哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒
Clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop.
费力克斯 我的夜店呢
Felix, what about my nightclub?
梵妮 梵妮 梵妮 梵妮
Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny...
不 你休想再碰我这里
No! You're not getting any of this.
-这里 -什么
- Or this. - What?
还有这里
Or even this.
谢谢你救了小镇 老爸
Thanks for saving the town, Dad.
不用谢 蒂娜
You're welcome, Tina.
谢谢你提醒我什么才是最重要的
Thanks for reminding me what's important.
应该的 你拉出过钥匙吗
Yeah, sure. Hey have you ever pooped out a key?
没有 也不可能
No. dice.
好吧 我自己解决
Well, okay, I'll figure it out.
看来我们真的做到了 是吧
So, we really did it, huh?
我做到了 你差点搞砸了
Well, I did it. You almost blew it.
但我后来又挽回了
Yeah, but then I brought it all home,
可以说是力挽狂澜
kind of heroically--
我不是吹牛 但
not to pat myself on the back, but...
费力克斯
Felix.
-你来啦 -抱歉了
- There you are. - Uh, sorry.
我 后来才意识到你要做的
I, uh... I realized what you were trying to do
是极其错误的 那是枪吗
was horribly wrong and... is that a gun?
绝对是的 装了子弹的哦
Yup. It sure is. It's where I keep my bullets.
那啥 我要 先走了
Okay, well, I'm going to, uh, head out.
不不 不不不
No, no! No, no, no.
他又发出那种笑声了
Oh, he's doing that laugh.
-我不喜欢 -我也是
- I don't like that. - No.
你是想到今天发生的什么好玩的事了吗
Are you thinking of something funny from earlier today?
-不 我是在狂笑 -好吧
- No! I'm laughing maniacally! - Okey dokey.
我为你这么喜欢这破码头感到高兴
Glad you like this rotten old wharf so much,
因为这里也将会是你这具
'cause it's where they're going to find
又老又破之躯的葬身之地
your rotten old bodies.
我不认为你的身体又老又破
Hey, hey. I-I don't think you have a rotten old body.
我认为他说的是我们俩 是吧
I think he's talking to both of us, right?
不不不 不可能
No, no, no. Can't be.
-你才老呢 看看你这张脸 -啥
- You're the old one. - Look at your face. What?
闭嘴 你俩都老 你俩都得死
Shut up! You're both old and you're both gonna die!
-你真的是在说我们俩啊 -是的
- Oh, so you did mean both of us. - Yeah.
闭嘴
Quiet, please!
未完待续
*奇幻码头*
*Wonder Wharf*
*奇幻的码头*
*Wharf of wonder*
*鲍勃还没挂*
*This won't end*
*一切就还没完*
*Till Bob's six feet under*
*他想要美好的东西*
*He wanted things that were nice*
*但他是否会为此付出代价*
*But will he pay the ultimate price?*
*奇幻码头*
*Wonder Wharf*
*奇幻码头*
*Wonder Wharf*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表