he thought a squirrel was stealing his mail.
好呀 那...
Sure, that...
嘿 伙计 感觉如何
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
我们给它找顶帽子戴吧
Let's put a hat on him.
太好了 听见没 撒旦
All right! You hear that, El Diablo?
我们来抓你了
We're coming for you.
对孩子们
All right, let's just keep this
保密 行吗
a secret from the kids, right?
免得他们跑进来
We don't want them coming in here
给浣熊咬了
and getting bitten.
是哦 染上狂犬病可不好
Aw, babies getting rabies.
我们为什么不告诉爸妈呢
Why don't we tell Mom and Dad about Jessica?
他们肯定能让她出来的
They could make her come out.
不行 她是我的
Oh, no. She's mine.
老妈休想再在睡衣派对上
Mom is not gonna have anything more
搞出什么幺蛾子来
to do with this slumber party.
听见没 杰西卡
You hear that, Jessica?
找不到东西的杰西卡
Or should I say Jessi-can't find what she's looking for?
我听见了
Yeah, I hear you.
不过我听到的都是这个
But all it sounds like is this.
听着 杰西卡
You know what Jessica?
何必非要
Why do you even want
待在我家呢 亲爱的
to stick around here, sweet baby?
这睡衣派对根本达不到你的标准
This slumber party's not good enough for you.
是啊 饭前点心难吃死了
Yeah, the hors d'oeuvres were blah.
露易丝的家人还很臭
And Louise's family kind of smells.
告诉我你在找什么
Just tell me what you're looking for
我帮你找 这样你就可以走人了
and I'll help you find it so you'll leave my house.
我不能说 也不能告诉你为什么不能说
I can't. And I can't tell you why I can't.
我也不想
Oh, and also I won't.
别在无趣的同时又这么神秘 杰西卡
Don't be boring and mysterious, Jessica.
鱼和熊掌不能都要
You can't have it both ways!
-挂了 哔 -她挂了
- Got to go. Click. - She hung up.
hang up 有绞死和挂断的意思
她没死[多义词]
She didn't hang up.
露易丝 看哪
Louise, look!
露易丝 你现在应该说
Louise, you should say,
"我选第一个帘子后面的东西"
"I'll take what's behind curtain number one."
出自美国综艺节目《一锤定音》(Let's make a deal)
参赛者可以选择用自己已有的东西和帘子后面的东西作交换
因为她就在窗帘后面
Because she's there behind the curtain.
杰西卡 你的戏该落幕了
Jessica, it's curtains for you.
curtain 可指窗帘 也可表示舞台的布幕
这个更好
Oh! That's better.
谁会藏在我们客厅的窗帘后面呢
Who could be hiding behind our living room curtain?
真难猜啊
I wonder.
可能是老爸 他脚长得很好看
It could be Dad. He has dainty feet.
而且老爸偶尔也爱和我们玩捉迷藏
And Dad likes to hide from us sometimes.
够了 是我 满意了吗
Okay, it's me. Happy now?
你走了我就满意了
I'll be happy when you leave.
我找到东西就走
I'll leave when I find my thing.
在那之前 睡衣派对都没完
Until then, slumber party on.
行啊 你想开睡衣派对是吧
All right, you want a slumber party?
那就跟我的枕头打个招呼吧 小伙伴
Well, then say pillow to my little friend!
枕头大战来了
Whoa. Pillow fight.
开打啦
It's about to go down.
让枕芯飞
Goose down.
我知道你就在这 杰西卡
I know you're close, Jessica.
我能听到你那无趣的喘气声
I can hear your boring breathing.
-蒂娜 -这呢
- Oh, Tina? - Yes?
吉恩 你是第一次做肉盾吗
Gene, is this your first time as a human shield?
-是 -我是第三次 你表现得不错
- Yeah. - It's my third time. You're doing great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一定要把你撵出去
I'm gonna knock you out the door!
吉恩 去把老爸老妈房♥间里的
Gene, get me the memory foam pillows
记忆海绵枕拿过来
from mom and dad's room.
现实版《肥佬大作战》吗 遵命
Fat Man and Little Boy? On it!
1989年电影 主题围绕二战期间的原♥子♥弹♥研制计划
我一接到电♥话♥就马上赶了过来
I came as quickly as I could.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-大胃王被废了吗 -是的
- Was the King deposed? - Yup.
它就是篡权的那个混♥蛋♥
There's the bastard now.
看看他 果然是"撒旦"
Yeah, look at him. El Diablo.
你们两个什么时候变得这么痴迷浣熊了
When did you both become crazy raccoon people?
琳达总是跟我提起这些小家伙们
Linda's been telling me stories about these little guys.
感觉好像我也是他们那个魔法世界的一部分
It's like I'm part of their magical world.
好了 赶紧设好陷阱 结束任务
Well, let's set up the trap and get this over with.
我们要用什么诱惑它啊
What are we gonna bait it with?
-什么 -诱饵用啥
- Huh? - The bait.
鲍鲍 你可以给它做个汉堡
Bobby, you can make him a burger.
汉堡 好耶
Burger, yeah!
-它一定无法抵抗的 -对
- He won't be able to resist. - Right.
行了 我可不想给浣熊做汉堡
Ugh, guys, I don't want to make a burger for a raccoon.
好不好嘛 鲍鲍
Please, Bobby?
这次你可以随便给汉堡取名字
You can even name it like you like to do.
可以叫它中号♥陷阱汉堡
You call it a Medium Snare Burger.
是吧
Right?
不 等等 可以叫它笼中之兽汉堡
No, wait. The Cage-in Burger.
你懂吗
Get it?
因为我们是用笼子抓它
Because he's gonna be in a cage?
好吧 我做
Fine, I'll do it.
可我不要给它取名
But I'm not naming it.
好 太好了 耶
Oh, good, all right, yay.
鲍鲍 谢谢你
Bobby, thank you!
中号♥陷阱汉堡 好吧 鲍勃
Medium Snare Burger. Right, Bob?
很容易嘛
That wasn't so hard.
鲍勃总把它搞得好像很难一样
Bob makes it sound so hard.
玩得很爽是吧
Having fun...
杰西卡
Jessica?
是的
Oh, yeah!
爽上天了
Tons!
谢谢你
Thanks for...
邀请我
inviting me!
浣熊 浴缸里有浣熊
Raccoon! Raccoon in the tub!
怎么...
What the... Aah! Aah!
给我 给我
Give it! Give it!
我虽然不是护林员
Um, I'm no park ranger,
不过要是一只怪胎浣熊非要拿着什么东西
but if a weird raccoon is holding something,
你就让它拿着
let him keep it.
什...浣熊
Wha...! Raccoon!
浴缸里有浣熊 橙色警报 橙色警报
Raccoon in the tub! Code orange! Code orange!
给我 给我
Give it! Give it!
-还给我 -这是啥
- Give me that! - What is it?
睡裤
Pajama bottoms?
还湿了...尿湿的吗
And they're wet... with pee?
你尿床吗
Are you a bed wetter?
这一切就是因为这个吗
Is that what this is all about?
这不是尿
It's not pee!
如果是的话 那只浣熊
If it is, that raccoon
还蛮喜欢你的尿的 杰西卡
really likes your pee, Jessica.
你的秘诀是什么
What's your secret?
不 不是我尿的
No! It wasn't me!
是...你们老妈
Your... mom came in here
她在这里到处尿尿
and she peed all over the place!
我看见了
I saw it!
听起来确实是老妈的作风
Mmm, that does sound like mom.
不管你的秘诀是啥
Whatever your pee is selling,
那只浣熊都很买♥♥账
that raccoon is buying.
这下好了 大家就使劲笑吧
Great, everybody have a big laugh.
你们觉得这样行吗
Do you think this is gonna work?
对你的汉堡有点信心 鲍鲍
Have faith in your burger, Bobby.
快看 它要去吃了
Look. He's going for it.
哎哟 我嘴太快了
Oops, I spoke too soon.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表