But if you crack, if you can't hack it,
你就愿赌服输去补牙 成交么
you get the drillin' and the fillin'. Deal?
当然成交
Of course it's a deal!
我能在这呆到三十岁
I can stay here till I'm 30!
这是世界上最有趣的公♥寓♥
It's the most fun studio apartment in the world!
这招最好有用
This better work.
当然管用 因为我们要作弊
It's gonna work 'cause we're gonna cheat.
我们在内部有个线人
We got a man on the inside.
嘿 老妈
"Hi, Mom.
准备好了 蒂娜
Ready when you are. It's Tina."
蒂娜 你闺女 蒂娜
"Tina, your daughter, Tina."
是时候发短♥信♥给蒂娜下第一条指令了
Okay. It's time to text Tina her first instructions.
我们要让盖尔的疯狂指数飙升到不愉快水平
We're gonna raise Gayle's crazy meter to un-fun levels.
用超级秘密武器 就像忍♥者一样
Super secret-style, like a ninja.
我说 这整件事都太荒唐了
You know, this whole situation is absurd.
得了吧 你就得以毒攻毒 以疯制疯
Hey, you got to fight crazy with crazy.
看来露易丝真是净得你家遗传啊
Well, Louise gets this from your side of the family.
你以为我不知道咩
You don't think I know that?
你干嘛呢 别那样
What are you doing? Stop that.
小球球 快进洞
Go in the hole, BBs!
我差点就过关了
I was so close!
你不能找点新的娱乐项目么 猫咪
What do you have against novelty amusements, cat?!
盖尔姨妈
Hi, Aunt Gayle.
你能给我们读读你的诗么
So, um, we were wondering if you'd read us your poetry.
-你说啥 -真的么
- Uh, what? - Really?
-纳尼 -你们想听我的诗
- What? - You kids want to hear my poetry?
-蒂娜 -太好了 太好了
- Tina! - Oh, wonderful, wonderful!
发生啥事了
What's happening?
人类应该送上太空的东西
"Happy Things We Should Send Into Space."
一罐蛋黄酱
A jar of mayo.
斯克特·拜奥的杂♥志♥剪报[美国男演员]
Magazine clippings of Scott Baio.
《阴间大♥法♥师》主题曲
That song that starts with "Day-O"...
小猫咪 你就像我一样
Little cat, you're just like me.
你跑出去 蹲下尿尿
You go outside and squat to pee.
蹲下 蹲下
Squat! Squat!
蹲下 蹲下
Squat! Squat!
好棒 真是
Yeah! Okay. That's...
可以了
Oh, ah... we got to stop.
可我还没读完 蹲下
But I'm not done. Squat!
结束
The end.
-好诗 盖尔姨妈 -给我
- Great poems, Aunt Gayle. Okay, - I'll take that.
-谢谢 -等等 我还有好多诗
- Thank you. - Wait. But I have so many more!
我想拜读一下
And I want to read them!
在我一个人待着的时候 免得我在感叹
Later. Alone. So I don't disturb anyone when I go,
"好棒 旷世佳作"的时候打扰到别人
"Well put. Devastating."
我去
Oh, poopsicles!
露易丝好狡猾
Louise outflanked us.
我们该加码了
I think we got to turn up the heat.
虽然我没看过育儿手册什么的
You know, I haven't read any parenting books,
但里面肯定没有家长斗孩子这一出
but I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be in there.
育儿手册 还真有育儿手册这种东西
Parenting books? There are parenting books?
我还以为是开玩笑的呢
I thought they were... that was a joke.
是真的有育儿手册
Well, there are parenting books.
我该写一本
I should write a book.
名字就叫"我看到了 给我放回去"
I'd call it Hey, You, I Saw That. Put It Back!
这个... 你应该试试
That's... Yeah. Yup, you should do that.
是啊 发个财
I know, right? Make a fortune.
盖尔姨妈
Hey, Aunt Gayle,
你家猫的指甲能换成别的颜色吗
do your cats' claw caps come in other colors?
它们漂漂的小爪子吗
What, their Pretty Paws?
当然啦 我有很多颜色
Of course! I got lots of colors.
猫爪云顿[尚格云顿 好莱坞功夫明星]
It's just maybe Jean Paw'd Van Damme
换成粉♥嫩♥点的颜色会更漂亮
would be happier in pastel colors.
毕竟春天来了嘛
It is spring, after all.
说得太对了
You're so right.
粉眼小姐和贸易先生
Oh, Pink Eye and Mr. Business,
你们肯定老不开心了
you must be so embarrassed
还涂着冬天的颜色
that you're still in winter colors.
-来换掉吧 -我们都帮忙
- Let's change 'em up! - We'll all help.
对啊 大家都帮忙的话
Yeah! If we all pitch in,
只用几个小时就搞定
it'll only take a few hours.
你俩肯定够了
I'm sure you guys got it covered.
-我得... -猫猫美甲
- I'm just gonna go... Cat nail salon!
露易丝 抱着贸易先生 快
Louise, you hold Mr. Business. Hurry, hurry.
为啥是我抱贸易先生
Why do I have to have Mr. Business?
他最难搞定
He's the worst one.
-吉恩 跟我换 -才不要
- Gene, you-you switch with me. - Hell no.
对了 用毛巾包起来
Oh, yeah. Oh, wrap 'em up with these towels,
因为之前的甲油一卸
'cause when we take the old Pretty Paws off,
它们可能会抓你们的眼睛
they tend to go for the eyes.
快堵住它们
No, just round 'em up.
闭着眼睛扑上去
Just close your eyes and dive on 'em.
谢谢你们帮忙 孩子们
Thanks so much for helping, kids.
现在它们漂亮了
Now that I made 'em all pretty,
收♥容♥所♥必须同意再让我领一只
the pound will have to give me that fourth cat.
该去睡觉了
Ah, time to get some shut-eye.
末日来啦
The apocalypse is upon us!
为什么 为什么世界偏偏要在
Why?! Why must the world end right
我犯困的时候终结呢
when I'm getting sleepy?!
啥情况
What's happening?
她睡觉就这德行 不用管
Oh, it's how she sleeps. Don't worry about it.
不过末日是真的
But there is an apocalypse.
所有人都死了 唯我独活
Every human is dead except for me!
特别是男人 都死了
Especially the men!
没有男人了
So there's no men!
所以一个人睡也没啥
So it's okay to sleep alone.
-晚安 孩子们 -晚安盖尔姨妈
- Good night, kids. - Night, Aunt Gayle.
盖尔让他们给猫美甲了几个小时
Gayle had 'em in the cat salon for hours.
露易丝肯定得有点崩溃了 对吧
Well, Louise has to be cracking a little, right?
我们得让她彻底崩溃
But we need to push her over the top.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
还记得有次盖尔办了个游戏之夜
Remember when Gayle hosted a game night
让我们玩那个她发明的游戏吗
and made us play the board game she invented?
-盖尔大风吹 -对 盖尔大风吹
- Gayle Force Winds? - Yes! Gayle Force Winds!
让他们玩这个
We should get the kids to play that.
这游戏太凶残
It's horrible.
规则完全不通
The rules don't make any sense,
而且还得玩一整天
it takes all day to play it...
对 盖尔大风吹会逼疯露易丝的
Yes! Gayle Force Winds will drive Louise nuts.
-好了 爱爱时间 -对啊
- All right, sex time! - Oh, my God, right.
我们可以爱爱了 孩子们都不在
We can do that, 'cause they-they're gone.
来吧
Let's do it.
上吧
Let's go!
还剩26小时
以为我赢不了 我成功了
You want me to win. Yes, I did it!
你们今天想做什么
So, what do you kids want to do today?
你不知道自己看么 亲爱的
You're looking at it, babe.
挺好 午餐吃黄油怎么样
Okay, great. How does butter sound for lunch?
难道我还要对黄油午餐说不吗
What, am I gonna say no to a butter lunch?
盖尔姨妈
Hey, Aunt Gayle,
要是这里有桌游就好了
I wish there was a board game that we could play
那种激发想象力 但因为太好
that stimulates the imagination but that was too good
大型桌游公♥司♥都不敢发行的桌游
for the major board game companies to even touch.
我就发明了一个激发想象力
I made a board game that stimulates the imagination
但因为太好
but that was too good
大型桌游公♥司♥都不敢发行的桌游
for the major board game companies to even touch!
得腾出地方
Oh, I got to make room.
这又是什么节奏
Uh, what's happening now?
看我♥干♥啥
Why are you looking at me?
我不跟你都在这沙发上吗
I'm on the same moving couch as you.
就是说如果露易丝挺到了明天早上
So if Louise makes it to tomorrow morning,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表