I'm sorry, too, for being so sensitive about my dancing.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do now?
我们还有大半辈子的时间来考虑
We have the rest of our lives to figure that out.
不 我是说现在怎么办
No, I mean right now.
下台去 蒂娜
Get off the stage, Tina!
你不是他的助手
You're not his assistant.
我才是 接受事实吧
I am! Deal with it!
不好意思 苔米
Sorry, Tammy, I can't hear you
我听不清你讲什么 走你
while you're rolling away so fast.
嗨 苔米 拜 苔米
Hi, Tammy! Bye, Tammy!
魔术不错
Great magic!
我要变个魔术吗
Well, should I do a trick?
不 我来当魔术师
No, I'll be the magician
你做助理 在一边跳舞
and you assist me with your dancing.
不是跟你说了这音乐没法跳嘛
I told you, I can't dance to this music!
我也很可能解不开这个
And I probably can't get out of this.
-但看我眼色行事吧 -好吧 蒂娜
- But follow my lead anyway. - Okay, Tina.
这也是表演的一部分么
Is this part of the show?
我也纳闷呢 快变个魔术呀
Yeah, right? Do a trick!
接下来 我会在我帅气助手的帮助下
And now, with the help of my lovely assistant,
表演成功逃出
I will perform an amazing escape
这件死亡外套的魔术
from the Jacket of Doom.
我们不是来报仇的么
I thought we were getting revenge.
逼我们看这个 根本是在整我们
More like revenge on us, having to watch.
下一个目标轮到我们的大♥师♥了
And now for the master to become the mark...
这 不太妙
This... isn't going well...
锵锵
Ta-dance. Hah!
下面容我宣布
And now, for the winner
青年魔术师大赛的获胜者
of the Young Magician's Competition...
信封 来
The envelope, please!
真不敢相信你把那玩意儿解开了
I can't believe you got out of that thing.
-你怎么办到的 -魔法
- How'd you do it? - Magic.
骨头脱臼的魔法 你能帮我
Of popping. Would you mind
-把肩膀弄回去吗 -当然
- popping my shoulder back in? - Yeah, sure.
谢了
Thank you.
这才是真正的航♥空♥邮件嘛
Now, that's what I call air mail!
500美元大奖的得主是
The $500 grand prize goes to...
彼得·佩斯卡德罗 万能修复师
Peter Pescadero, the Impescadaralist!
我就是停不下来
I can't turn it off!
谢谢大家
Thank you!
下面颁发最有爱舞台奖
And the Honorable Mention Award
得奖的是
for On-Stage Chemistry goes to...
蒂娜·贝尔彻和小吉米·派丝多
Tina Belcher and Jimmy Pesto Junior!
上啊 蒂娜
Go, Tina!
啥
What?!
最有爱舞台
"On Stage Chemistry"?
这快赶得上我俩台下的眉来眼去了呢
That's almost as good as off-stage chemistry.
你俩怪咖咋不去生个怪胎孩子呢
Why don't you two nerds go have wizard babies?
好好利用你们的奖品吧
Enjoy your prize.
魔杖魔杖魔术用品店
A $50 gift certificate from
50块的礼品券
Wands! Wands! Wands! Magic shop.
此券不能买♥♥魔杖
Can not be applied to the purchase of wands.
真棒 谢了 蒂娜
Sweet. Thanks, Tina.
别谢我 谢我的双唇
Don't thank me, thank my lips.
谢了 唇
Thanks, lips!
回见
See ya!
他真是若隐若现啊
Now I see him, now I don't.
1972年迪斯尼电影《若隐若现》
讲述化学专业学生发明隐身喷♥剂♥的故事
(Now You See Him, Now You Don't)
干得好 蒂娜 你的魔术是最棒的
Way to go, Tina! Your trick was the best!
大家都在谈论
Everyone was talking about it.
谢谢 老妈 我们不拥抱行吗
Thanks, Mom. Cool if we don't hug?
你得了
So you won the Honorable Mention
最有爱舞台奖
Onstage Chemistry award.
很了不起呀 是吧
That's something, right?
不 我想了想
No, I've thought about it
觉得没什么了不起的
and I don't think it is anything.
在这期间
Meanwhile,
我扒到了人生中的第一个东西
I picked my first pocket.
是萨泽拉克的
Sazerac's.
《魔术之敌》
Oh, the "Enemies of Magic" Book.
谢了 露易丝
Thanks, Louise,
但我已经把我名字撕下来了
but I already tore my name out
看看我放了啥进去
and look what I put in.
等下 这是啥
Wait, what is this?
"看看你撕下那页的后面"
"Look on the back of the page you tore out."
亲爱的鲍勃 我早就知道会这样
"Dear Bob, I knew this is how it would end...
你潜进我的更衣室
"...you sneaking into my dressing room,
舔我的香肠
"Licking my cold-cuts,
把你名字那页撕掉
"And ripping your name out of the book,
我还让露易丝扒了我的包
which I then let Louise take from my pocket."
他让我扒的
He let me take it?
那家伙真的有一套
Wow. That guy is good.
-他太厉害了 -还有附注
- Yeah, he's great! - There's a P.S.
我朝肉上放了屁
"P.S. I farted on the meat."
天呐
Oh! Oh, God!
希望你学到教训了 鲍勃
Oh! Well, I hope you learned your lesson, Bob.
-以后别舔肉了 -我不同意
- Don't lick meat. - Disagree.
*这不是魔术 这是痛苦*
*It's not magic, it's tragic*
*谁去裹一身紧身布*
*Who should face a straitjacket*
*这不是魔术 这是痛苦*
*It's not magic, it's tragic*
*这不是魔术 这是痛苦*
*It's not magic, it's tragic*
*谁去裹一身紧身布*
*Who should face a straitjacket*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表