我不明白
I don't understand.
你别装傻
You know what I mean!
冷静点 朋友
Easy, friend.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends!
-你认为我们是朋友 -是啊
You think we're friends? Yes, I do.
你看到这货有多黑么
Are you seeing how tan this guy is?
就像我看到的那样
That's all I'm seeing.
爸爸 小心
Careful, Dad.
小心他那又大又粗又黑的手
Watch out for his big, strong tan hands.
喂喂 伙计
Hey, hey, guy.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something...
伙计
guy!
等下
In a second.
让我喘口气
I just got to catch my breath.
划船真的好难
Rowing is really hard.
但你划的真好 爸爸
But you make it look so easy, Dad.
才怪 你看上去好恐怖
No, you don't. You look horrible.
上帝呀 妈妈要投向科特的怀抱了
Oh, God, Mom's gonna leave you for Kurt.
在你那边呆着
stay on your side.
你打到我屁♥股♥了
You punched my butt!
你们这些人怎么回事
What is it with you people?
你到底为啥
What were you even aiming for?
我不知道
I don't know.
划船要把我累死了
The rowing really killed me.
我的手举不高
I can't raise my hands very high.
琳达 他试图碰你了吗
Lin, did he try anything?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表