剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
So we should get to work.
在我们说正事之前 我有几个请求
I do have some requests before we get down to the nitty-gritty.
如果你们想要知道
That is, if you want to know about
瑞克·勒加斯基州警和他的小勾当的话
State Trooper Rick Legarski and his little operation.
你想要什么
What are you asking for?
法警知道的
The marshal knows.
他想要不被判死刑
He wants the death penalty off the table.
如果你们想知道财团的事的话
That is, if you want to know about the syndicate.
事实上 我只是一个中间人
Truth is, is I was just a middle man.
里克把我当做一朵蘑菇
Rick treated me like a mushroom.
把我藏在黑暗里 让我吃霉菌
He kept me in the dark and fed me doo-doo.
我们会说到这个的
We'll get back to that.
你对玛丽·莱恩德克做了什么
What did you do with Mary Leyendecker?
玛丽 玛丽 恰恰相反
Mary, Mary, quite contrary --
她在哪里 罗纳德
Where is she, Ronald?
你知道昨晚
Did you know that last night,
林德州警帮了我个小忙吗
Marshal Lindor extended me a kindness?
因为我是个信守承诺的人
And because I'm a man of my word,
我得投桃报李
I shall return that kindness.
凯莉
救我
凯莉
这是缩写
It's a two-for-one.
玛丽和凯莉
Mary and Kelli.
谁知道你会找到什么...
Who knows what you might find...
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你打电♥话♥求助吗
You called for some help?
抱歉 我觉得你走错地方了
I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong address.
不
No.
应该没有
I don't think I do.
在哪里
Where is it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
硬
Where.
盘
Is.
在哪里
The hard drive?
在厨房♥
It's in the kitchen.
在厨房♥ 别伤害我
It's in the kitchen. Please don't hurt me.
凯莉
凯莉是我的真命天女
Kelli was my special one.
我们说的是玛丽 这两个女人有什么关系
We're talking about Mary. How are these two women related?
如果你们让我和她说话 我会告诉你
I can show you, if you'll let me take you to her.
谁知道呢 实在太多了
Who knows? There were so many.
我以前有个分类系统
I used to have a system.
我会写下她们的名字 和她们的一个优点
I'd write down their name and one nice thing about them.
酒窝
A dimple.
眼睛颤抖的样子
The way their eyes trembled.
呼叫求助的样子
The way they whimpered for help.
她们会哭吗
Did they cry?
玛丽
Where.
在
Is.
哪里
Mary?
回答我的问题
Answer the damn question.
你们找到凯莉 就能找到玛丽 也许还有更多
If you find Kelli, you'll find Mary and perhaps more.
可能会中大奖呢
This could be a real jackpot.
好 在哪里
Okay. Where?
我得带你们去看
I have to show you.
让她们等着可太可惜了
Such a shame to keep them waiting.
这让我想起我又一次发现了一只猫
Well, that reminds me of this one time I found a cat.
我妈妈 她不喜欢小动物
My mother -- she didn't like pets.
她过敏
She had allergies.
于是我引流浪猫
So I lured in a stray
把它关在地下室的一个笼子里
and trapped it in a cage in the basement.
这是我的小秘密
It was my little secret.
我会溜下去喂它
I'd sneak down to feed it,
有一次 它咬了我 伤处感染了
and one time, it bit me, and the bite got infected,
我的妈妈 就开始问问题
and my mother -- she started asking questions.
你知道我做了什么吗
So you know what I did?
你什么都没做
I did nothing.
我把猫留在地下室
I just left the cat in the basement --
不给食物 不给水
no food, no water.
做一个小实验 看看它能称多久
An experiment of sorts, just to see how long it could live --
你想说什么 你在干什么
Where is this headed? What are you doing?
那得看你了
That depends on you.
够了 罗尼
That's enough, Ronnie.
玛丽在哪里
Where's Mary?
告诉我们她现在在哪里
Tell us where she is now.
我得
I have.
带你
To show.
看
You!
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
提醒你一下 罗纳德做了拷贝
Just so you know, Ronald made a copy.
他们都这么说
They all say that.
他放在了储藏柜里
He keeps it in a storage locker.
你想朝我开枪就开吧
You want to shoot me? Go ahead.
抓住机会
Take that chance.
罗纳德拿出备份硬盘的时候
I'm sure your friends will be pleased
你的朋友们肯定很高兴吧
when Ronald hands over the backup drive.
救出他 就能拿到硬盘
Get him, get the drive.
还是说我要打给约翰·米尔顿
Or do I need to call John Milton,
和他说我吃了更多水果
tell him I ate more fruit?
你更笨不知道这句话是什么意思 对吧
You have no idea what this is, do you?
罗纳德和我说过很多有意思的是
Ronald told me a lot of interesting things.
你的问题在于你根本不知道你在和谁打交道
Your problem is you have no idea who you're dealing with.
我不是一个简单的妈妈
I'm not just a mom.
但你绝对不想知道我到底是怎样的人
But you don't want to find out.
来吧
But go ahead.
听说她很讨人喜欢
Popular kid, I'm told.
很开朗
Sociable.
我自己以前 比较阴郁
I was more the, uh, loner type myself.
别把我女儿牵扯进来
Keep my daughter out of this.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
走吧
We go now.
等等 现在吗
Wait, now?
我得等我女儿放学回家
I-I have to wait for my daughter to get home from school.
我们已经安排好人等一下去接她了
We've already made arrangements to pick her up later.
我们可不希望让她有危险
We're not gonna put her at risk in the meantime.
太奇怪了
This just got weird.
她的记录被删除了
Her records have been expunged.
-什么 -斯嘉丽的记录都封存了
- What? - Scarlet's records are sealed.
全都封存了
All of them.
还有更奇怪的
And it gets weirder.
我觉得很不妥
I don't trust this.
玛丽还有这个叫凯莉的女孩
Look, there's a chance Mary and this girl Kelli
可能还活着
might still be alive.
机会不大 但我们不能排除这个机会
It's small, I know, but we can't rule it out.
我们没有时间 得赶快行动
Time isn't on our side. We gotta move.
这个人想要引诱我们走进虎穴
This is a man who lured us into a house full of explosives.
他总是先我们一步
He's always one step ahead.
我们要去
It's happening.
你们自己选
The choice is yours.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得我们得顺着他来
I think we should play it out.
她们可能还活着
They could be alive.
好了 你跟他一车
Okay. You ride with him.
我和塔布一车
I'll ride with Tubb.
人越多越好
The more manpower, the better,
顺便 我还是觉得很不对劲
and for the record, I don't trust any of this.
真是美好的一天啊
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
说实话 法警
Tell the truth, Marshal.
你一直想着约翰尼·马西斯吧
Johnny Mathis stays with you, doesn't it?
不 没有
Uh, no. Not really.
他好像唱了一个更好的世界
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表