剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
And I don't wanna find out.
这家人就是厄运
That family's bad news.
你能告诉我你遭到袭击那晚发生了什么吗
Can you tell us about the night that you were attacked?
根本就是毫无征兆的
It just didn't make any sense.
前一秒我们还在嬉闹
One minute, we're joking around,
下一秒就失去意识了
and the next, blackness.
就像被下了药吗
Like you were drugged?
我大学有个朋友吸毒
I had a friend in college who got roofied.
我记得她给我描述过那种感觉
I remember she told me what it was like.
她说一晚上就突然没了
She says she lost the entire night.
就是那种感觉
That's what this was like,
只不过我醒来时发现自己被痛打了一顿
only I woke up and I was beat to hell.
那小木屋里只有你和布雷克吗
Was it just you and Blake there at that cabin?
我不...
I didn't...
我不知道
I had no idea...
他还是原来的那个布雷克
It was the same old Blake I remember.
别犯傻了
Oh, stop being stupid.
看他的毛衣
Look at his sweater!
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
但其实我们没做什么奇怪的事
but it wasn't weird or anything like that.
我是去找我爸爸留在那木屋里的一个旧笼头
I was looking for an old saddle my father left in the cabin.
但是没有找到
But it wasn't there.
该死
Damn it!
我从小和布雷克一起长大
I've known Blake my whole life.
这并不像是他会做出来的事
This didn't seem like a thing he would do.
然后我脑袋里开始出现一些闪回
And then I started having these flashes.
真漂亮
So pretty.
兰德也在
Rand was there.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
科尔
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好了 赶紧离开这里
Come on. Get the hell out of there.
他的名字叫科尔
His name was Cole.
他只是一个来找活干得孩子
He was just a kid who'd showed up looking for work.
我记得他
I remember him.
他偷了一辆车跑了
He stole a truck and ran off.
不是那样得
That's not what happened.
那晚爸爸叫醒我
Pa woke me up that night,
带我来到了木屋 他就在那里
took me down to the cabin, and there he was.
喉咙被一把铁锹割断了
Throat cut with a shovel.
我问爸爸发生了什么 他说是个意外
I asked Pa what happened, he said it was an accident.
也许那的确是个意外
Maybe it was an accident.
不 不是得
No, it wasn't.
兰德杀了他
Rand killed him.
你怎么确定
You don't know that.
我就是确定
Yeah, I do.
我在他房♥间里发现了一件带血的衬衫
I found a bloody shirt in his room.
他直接告诉我是他干的
He straight up told me he did it.
我猜科尔肯定是在干活的时候
I guess Cole was making fun of him
取笑了他
when they were supposed to be working.
兰德生气了 就冲他挥动了铁铲
Rand got mad, he swung the shovel at him!
爸爸肯定有这么做的原因
Pa must have had his reasons, right?
是啊 为了保护这个家
Yeah, protecting the family.
但这个孩子也是有家的
But this kid had a family, too!
约翰·韦恩 他们应该知道发生了什么
John Wayne, they deserve to know what happened!
我们应该埋葬他
We need to bury him.
让他安息
And let him rest.
我觉得我们得把他埋回去
I think we need to bury him back up.
不 我不会这么做的
No, no, I'm not gonna do that.
你要这么做
Yeah, you are!
你对罗西做的事已经给我们惹了够多麻烦了
We're in enough trouble with what you did with Rosie!
都结束了 弟弟
It's over, brother.
什么叫结束了
What do you mean it's over?!
你在这农场里根本没有话语权
You don't have a say in the ranch anymore!
埋葬也无法冲刷我们做的事
Burying this is not gonna wash away what we've done.
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne...
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表