剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
他如果是狗
If he was a dog...
就肯定是杜宾犬
he'd be a Doberman.
我也不知道
I don't know.
巴克斯托普旅店
剩下就交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
安全
Clear.
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
是的
Yep.
床单不见了
Bedsheet's gone.
这是牛还是马的精♥液♥
Bull or horse semen?
纯种马精♥液♥
Thoroughbred horse semen.
你会骑马
You ride?
骑得不多
Not enough.
这些试管起码价值好几十万
These straws are worth upwards of a hundred grand.
现在全毁了
All spoiled now.
肯塔基州德比冠军房♥一飞马卖♥♥了六千万
Kentucky Derby winner Fusaichi Pegasus sold for $60 million.
配种费几乎超过十万
His stud fee was over a hundred grand.
很抱歉 只有我一个人不知道
Uh, I'm sorry. Am I the only one who doesn't know
到底发生了什么吗
what the hell is going on here?
马夫超量收集种马精♥液♥
Stablehands collecting from studs off the clock.
这其实很常见
More common than you'd think.
我强烈怀疑艾伦有一个
I sincerely doubt that Alan's running
黑市种马交易帝国
some sort of black-market horse-semen enterprise.
这种东西应该很容易追踪
Stuff like that should be easy to trace.
那你就追踪吧
Trace away.
还很湿 有人打扫过了
It's damp. Somebody cleaned up.
看 是血
Check it out. Blood.
看起来是蜗牛干的
Oh, it looks like Snail's work.
我敢打赌等你找到这张床单
I'm betting you'll find your client
就是找到了你的客户
the same time you find that bedsheet.
你也许该找你的警长朋友聊聊
You might want to talk to that sheriff friend of yours.
抓偷♥情♥总是最棒的 开火
Domestics are the best, aren't they? Fire!
确实有一些有趣的波折
Been some interesting twists and turns.
可不是
I'll say.
妻子还是没有来
You know, the wife still hasn't come in
正式提交失踪人员报告
to officially file a missing-persons report.
有意思
Interesting.
继续说
Go on.
我们追踪艾伦一直到那个旅馆
We trailed Alan, before he reached the motel.
那时候还只是在抓偷♥情♥吗
Back when it was still just a domestic?
只有第一晚
The first night.
找到了一个仓库 都是农具
Stopped off at a warehouse. Farm implements.
随时可以出城
Out of town a ways.
可能是送货的源头
Could be the origin of the drop.
查过了 但注册在一个空壳公♥司♥名下
Checked, but it's registered to a blind LLC.
我们需要搜查令
We need a warrant to search it.
给我地址 我给你搞定
Well, just give me the address, consider it done.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉我
Tell me --
你对德威尔和霍伊特投入了多少
how invested are you in Dewell and Hoyt?
50%
50%, Cody's share.
我不是指这方面的投入
Not that kind of invested.
你想说什么
Where's this heading?
我觉得你不适合干这种私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I don't buy this P.I. business for you.
这也是一份工作
Yeah, well, it's a job.
我
Me?
来当警长吗
As the sheriff?
你是该退休了 你都疯了
You really do need to retire. You're losing your mind.
德威尔和霍伊特是科迪的遗产
Dewell and Hoyt is Cody's legacy.
这是他想要的
It's what he would've wanted.
但你想要什么 珍妮
But what do you want, Jenny?
现在只想要一纸搜查令
Right now, just a warrant.
如果艾伦还没死 那他也肯定有危险
If Alan isn't already dead, he's in danger.
如果这个仓库有问题
And if this warehouse is involved...
不用多说了
Say no more.
开火
Fire!
宝贝 三发全中
Boom, baby. All three.
仓库搜得怎么样
How'd it go at the warehouse?
只有一堆批发的农具
Just a pile of wholesale farming equipment.
但你猜猜那公♥司♥是谁的
But guess who owns the business.
-布鲁斯 -娜奥米的爸爸
- Bruce. - Naomi's dad?
艾伦的手♥机♥记录
Alan's cell records.
你们肯定能猜到他过去24小时内
Bet you can guess the only person
唯一的联♥系♥人
he's been calling for the last 24 hours.
他从离开旅馆后
He called Bruce seven times,
就给布鲁斯打了七个电♥话♥
starting right after he left the motel.
他脱不了关系 我感觉得出来
He's in on this. I can feel it.
他想要收买♥♥我们 阻止我们继续查下去
And he was trying to pay us off so we'd stop looking.
娜奥米来过电♥话♥吗
Has Naomi called?
我给她打过好几个电♥话♥
Oh, well, I called her. Couple times.
她不接
She ain't picking up.
走吧
Let's go.
娜奥米
Naomi!
娜奥米 你在里面吗
Naomi, are you in there?
嗯 抱歉 我有点忙
Yes. Sorry. I'm a little busy.
我们能待会儿再来吗
Can we come in for a moment?
现在不方便
It's not a great time.
艾伦刚到家了
Alan just got home.
他的车呢
Where's his car?
现在真的不方便
It's really not a great time.
当然了
Of course.
那你说吧 什么时候方便我们回来找你呢
You tell us. When's a good time to come back?
也许过段时间吧
Maybe later.
我们明天再来
We'll come back tomorrow.
-我们应该联♥系♥塔布 -应该没时间了
- We should call Tubb. - I don't think we have time.
我从后面进去
I'm gonna take the back.
你如果能支开他的注意 我就能解救布鲁斯
If you distract him, maybe I can get to Bruce.
他在哪里
Where is he?!
听着 拿走我的手表吧 我的保险箱里有钱
Look. Take my watch. I got money in the safe.
拿走吧 都归你了 但不要伤害她
You take it, it's yours, but you will not hurt her.
你还是不明白 艾伦在哪里
You don't get it! Where is Alan?!
是你丈夫 对吧
That's your husband, isn't it?
快走 快点 快点
Move. Now. Go, go, go!
别想耍任何花招
Don't you even think about trying anything!
你没事了
You're okay.
亲爱的 我回家了
Hey, honey, I'm home.
进来 混♥蛋♥
Get in here, asshole!
救我女儿
Save my daughter.
放下 不然我打死她
Drop it! Hey! I'll shoot her!
后退
Back off!
你要是敢动一下就完了
You move, this ends right now.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
报♥警♥ 叫救护车
Call it in. Get an ambulance.
我发誓 我根本没看那箱子里的东西
I swear, I never looked inside that case.
那只是为了赚点钱
It was just a way to make some money.
没有多问
No questions asked.
我是为了你
I did it for you.
为了我们
I did it for us.
好吗
Okay?
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
爱你
Love you.
坚持住
Hang tight.
先告诉我
Well, start by telling me
为什么艾伦在劫案当晚来找你
why Alan visited you the night of the robbery.
我只是想帮他逃走
I was just helping the guy out.
帮他 骗你自己的女儿吗
Helping? By lying to your daughter?
-珍妮 -你明不明白
- Jenny. - Do you understand
我因为你的小谎言而不得不朝一个人开枪
that I had to shoot a man because of your little scheme?
那些试管能卖♥♥多少钱
How much you get for those straws you sold?
每根十万吗
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表