剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
仿佛我的大脑不受控制了
It's like my mind is playing tricks.
这很正常 亲爱的 因为...
Well, how could it not even a little, honey, considering...
你们什么时候能抓到他
When are you going to get him?
圣海伦那医院
你打算怎么进去
What's the plan for getting access?
还是直接硬闯进去
The good ol' "bull in a china shop" plan.
我不喜欢低调行事
Subtlety's never my thing.
打扰了 亲属以外的人能进去探望他吗
Excuse me, is he allowed any visitors at all other than family?
不行 女士
No, ma'am.
那我得在外面等着了 抱歉
Oh. I'm gonna have to wait out here, sorry.
那是他妹妹
His sister.
我要跟这个男人谈谈
I need to talk to this man.
警卫
Guard!
你杀死了我丈夫
You killed my husband.
-赶紧出去 -看你能不能赶我出去啊
- Get your ass out of here. - Try throwing me out.
行了 女士 走吧
That's it, ma'am. Let's go.
我只需要三十秒
I just need 30 seconds.
-三十秒 -你没听明白
- 30 seconds! - You don't get it.
-我要和她谈谈 -不行
- I will speak to her. - No, you won't.
我杀了她丈夫吗
Did I kill her husband?
我要和她谈
I'll speak to her.
瑞克 你没能力作出这个决定
Rick, you're not competent to make this decision.
这就是他的把戏 是吧
That's his game, isn't it?
他有能力杀人
He's competent enough to kill.
有能力把一个人扔进洞里
Competent enough to dump a body in a hole.
现在却不能负责了吗
But-but to be held accountable?
那是我丈夫
He was my husband.
我们有个儿子
We have a son.
他正在为失去父亲而悲痛不已
A son who's grieving the loss of his father.
-那你能不能理解... -好了 走吧 走吧
- Are you competent enough to understan... - Okay, let's go, let's go.
天啊
Gosh!
珍妮
Jenny.
假如我真做了你说的事
If I did what you say I did,
做了别人说我做过的那些事
what others are telling me that I did...
那我也宁愿干脆去死
then I most surely hope to die, as well.
可能我已经死了
Maybe I already have.
他不在了 珍妮
He's not there, Jenny.
杀死科迪的人不复存在了
Guy who shot Cody's gone.
他还在
He's not gone.
绝对的
He can't be.
他要是重获自♥由♥ 我就杀了他
And shall he go free, I'll kill him.
或许那样最好
Maybe that would be best.
我已经请律师了
I asked for a lawyer.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not police.
但你是听他们吩咐来的
But you're here to do their bidding.
他们不能合法质问我 所以就派你来了
They can't legally question me, so they sent you.
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我确实挺傻的 但这件事上我不傻
I mean, I am, but not about this.
这和米兰达还有法律权利都无关
This isn't about Miranda or legal rights or whatever.
事关真♥相♥
It's about truth.
可能帮你也可能害你
Either it helps you or it hurts you.
我觉得会是前者
I-I suspect it's the former.
我不知道真♥相♥是什么
I have no idea what the truth is.
我只知道我和那个卡车司机毫无干系
I do know I have nothing to do with the trucker
还有他绑♥架♥的那个男孩 恕我失陪
or the boy he took, so if you'll excuse me...
梅里利 我相信你
Merrilee, I believe you.
但形势还是对你不利
But it doesn't look good.
或许要是知道他去你家找了什么
Maybe if we knew what he was looking for at your house,
偷走了什么 我们就能借此查出他的身份
what he took, it could help us identify him
或者找到那个男孩
or help find the boy.
我已经和你说过了 我不知道
I already told you I don't know.
那你最好的出路
Then your best path is to tell us
就是告诉我们关于他的一切
everything you know about him.
如果你丈夫是假装失忆
And to help us break your husband
你要帮我们攻破他
if he's faking this memory loss.
我觉得他不是假装
I don't think he's faking.
但我知道什么呢
But what do I know?
我一边都不认得我丈夫到底变成了怎样的人
As much as I don't recognize my husband and what he's become,
一边自己也好不到哪里去
my own trajectory might be worse.
我变得多么可悲啊 连现在也是
How pathetic I've become, even now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我依然抱有一丝希望
I still cling to the possibility
也许米切尔 或者不管他是谁
that maybe I wasn't entirely fooled
没有完全骗我
by Mitchell or whoever he is.
不管他盯上我是为了什么
That whatever the pretense he had for targeting me...
他也是有感觉的
... he came to feel something.
当我们跳舞 聊天...
When we danced, talked...
他吻了我
He kissed me.
这是我没有告诉你的
I didn't tell you that part.
我其实很感激他 他让我有了感觉
I'm actually grateful to him, 'cause he made me feel.
我很久以来都没有过的感觉
Something I haven't done in so long.
我猜我还应该谢谢他
So I guess I should thank him for that,
让我记得我还活着
for reminding me I'm alive.
现在 有一个男孩
Right now, there's a boy out there.
名字叫埃瑞克
His name's Erik.
我们要救他的命
And we need to keep him alive.
我们的房♥子要干净
We keep a clean house.
最好不要有神职人员
Preferably clergy-free.
看来你见过我妈妈了
Oh, I see you've met my mother.
她可能有点冷淡
She can be a bit cold.
但是她人很好
But she's nice.
以前很好
Well, she was nice.
她后来不好了
She stopped being nice.
我的问题是 你会乖乖的[好]吗
The question I have is, are you going to be nice?
我要你给我回答几个问题
I'll need you to answer some questions for me,
如果你撒谎 死
and if you lie -- dead.
一点谎 死
A little lie -- dead.
一点点隐瞒 死
The slightest dodge even -- dead.
明白了吗 埃瑞克
Do you understand me, Erik?
好
Yes.
你为什么要拍我的照片
Why were you taking my picture?
我在报纸上看到了一张绑♥架♥犯的素描
I saw the sketch of the kidnapper in the paper,
我觉得应该是你
and I thought that it might be you.
你还和谁说过
And who else did you tell?
-没有人 -这就是你最后的答案吗
- Nobody. - Is that your final answer?
因为这可能真的是你最后的回答了
Because it might be.
我和我妈妈说过我认出了素描上的人 没了
I told my mother I recognized the sketch, but that's all.
我没有和她说过名字和地址
I never gave her a name or an address.
你和你妈妈到底是怎么说的
And exactly what else did you say to your mother?
来啊 变♥态♥
Come at me, you psycho!
我有很多钉子 还有这个
I got plenty of staples, and this...
看起来很有趣
...looks like fun.
闯进屋里的那个男人 回来过了吗
Has he been back, the man in the house?
事情更糟糕了
It's worse than that.
他绑♥架♥了一个小男孩
He's kidnapped a young boy.
现在不仅是我的生命有危险
It's not just my life in danger.
还有他的命
It's his, too.
你要告诉我这个人是谁 瑞克
You need to tell us who this man is, Rick.
我不知道
I don't know.
就算我以前知道 我也不记得了
If I ever knew him, I don't remember.
我保证
I promise.
你还记得大瑞克吗
Do you remember The Big Rick?
你以前很喜欢说道德感和正义
You liked to talk about morality and justice.
你会引用 边沁 亚里士多德和康德
You'd quote...Bentham and Aristotle and Kant.
我最喜欢康德
Kant was your favorite.
内在道德
Intrinsic morality.
行为的人性
The humanity of the act.
我嫁的人
The man I married,
大瑞克 是一个充满人性的人
The Big Rick, he was all about humanity.
所以你才成了一名州警
It's why you became a state trooper.
你的人性该出来了 瑞克
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表