剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
*或许她会死掉*
*Perhaps she'll die*
还有另外一首歌♥
Then there's the other song.
叫"假如我有个榔头"
"If I Had a Hammer."
我突然明白了
And it dawned on me.
你那晚差点杀了我
You were about to kill me that night.
你的表情很疯狂
You had this crazed look.
你不是想把罗克韦尔的画挂回去
You weren't about to rehang the Rockwell.
你是准备把我的脑袋敲碎
You were getting ready to bash my skull.
科迪·霍伊特
Cody Hoyt.
那个渔夫
The fisherman.
接下来就是我
Next, me.
这个勾起你的回忆了吗
Does this jog your Red Sox,
就像红袜队和鲍勃·吉布森那样
Bob Gibson memory at all?
我是个大问题
I was a problem.
而这就是你解决问题的方法
And this was your problem-solver.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是什么意思
What do I mean?
我不喜欢你的语气 老妈
I don't like your tone, Mother.
你不喜欢我的语气
You don't like my tone?
我不喜欢
I do not.
你知道我受不了什么吗
You know what I have a hard time with?
就是你杀了两个人
You killing two people.
还想着要杀我
Thinking about killing me.
最后你却逃脱了
And you going free.
那可是很糟糕
That's kind of awful.
*她吞下山羊去抓狗*
*She swallowed the goat to catch the dog*
*吞下狗去抓猫*
*Swallowed the dog to catch the cat*
*吞下猫去抓鸟*
*Swallowed the cat to catch the bird*
*拿起榔头碾碎苍蝇*
*Picked up the hammer to squash the fly*
*或许他会死掉*
*Perhaps he'll die*
你只是更年期到了
This is your menopause talking.
回答错误 瑞克
That is the wrong answer, Rick.
这说明你恢复记忆了
Means your memory's back.
*我不知道她为什么要嫁给苍蝇*
*I don't know why she married the fly*
往前开到副驾驶那边
Pull up to the passenger side.
什么 那太危险了
What? That's too dangerous.
我们得确保这个孩子还活着
We need to make sure the kid is still alive.
而且他知道我们要去救他
And that he knows we're gonna save him.
我们不能再失去任何人了
We're not gonna lose anybody else.
好 抓紧了
Okay, hold on.
天啊
Oh, God.
开到前面
Get in front of it!
快 快 再往前开
Go, go! G-get in front of it!
那孩子还活着
The kid's alive.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好了 听着
Okay, listen up.
特斯拉说他们不能远程停止驾驶
Tesla says they can't shut it down remotely.
而且我们也没法打坏电池
And we can't shoot out the battery, either.
电池在车底
It's in the bottom of the car.
那就只能等它没电吗
So we wait for it to run out of juice?
不行 还有五分钟就到交通繁忙的居民区了
No, we are five minutes from traffic and residential areas.
我们得停下他
We need to stop him.
用扎胎刺钉呢
Tire spikes?
有人♥质♥的话太危险了
Too dangerous in a hostage situation.
可能会翻车
It could flip the car over.
再往前开一次
Pull up again.
我会试着打爆轮胎
I'll try to get a shot at the tires.
来吧
Here we go.
你看到车里了吗
Did you see inside that car?
神父在开车
The priest is behind the wheel.
对 对 他已经死了
Yeah. Yeah, he's dead.
什么 它在自动驾驶
What? It's on autopilot.
有辆卡车朝你们开过来了
There's a truck coming at you!
小心
Watch out!
天啊 你不是说道路已经封锁了吗
Jesus, I thought you said the road was locked down!
有人没看好
Somebody screwed up.
是啊 真不是开玩笑
Yeah. Yeah, no kidding.
塔布 开车的是梅纳德神父
Tubb, Father Maynard is behind the wheel.
他已经死了
He's dead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这辆车正在自动驾驶
The car is on autopilot!
什么 怎么可能
What?! How does it go?
只要方向盘上有重量
So long as there's weight on the steering wheel,
自动驾驶就不会停止
the auto-drive just keeps going.
我听说加州发生过类似的事
I heard of something like this happening in California.
一个醉汉在特斯拉
A drunk guy fell asleep
自动驾驶的时候睡着了
behind the wheel of his Tesla on autopilot.
唯一让车停下的办法就是开到它前面去
The only way to stop it was to get in front of him.
这种车有自动停止的功能
The car has an automatic disable
为了防止它撞上其他的车辆
that keeps it from running into other cars.
好的 知道了 来了 来了
Okay, got it. Here we go, here we go.
卡丝 你要干什么
Cassie, what are you doing?
抓紧 抓紧
Hold on. Hold on!
等一下
Hold on!
下降 下降
Go down, go down, go down!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你安全了
You're safe.
没事了 过来
It's okay. Now, come on.
一切都结束了
It's all over.
结束了 结束了
It's all over. It's all over.
-我要妈妈 -我知道
- I want my mom. - I know.
我们会带你去见她
We'll take you to her.
我保证
I promise.
你没事吧
You sure you're okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃瑞克
Erik.
你可以告诉我们关于那个男人的事情吗
Can you tell us about the man?
那个抓走你的男人
The man who took you?
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
他跳了
He jumped.
他跳了
He jumped?
应该是
I think.
在桥的时候
Back at the bridge.
他把车调成自动驾驶
He put the car in drive.
车开走的时候
And as it took off,
我看见他爬上了栏杆
I saw him climb up on the guardrail.
你看见他跳了吗
You saw him jump?
车开得太快了
We sped away too fast.
你确定你没事吗 孩子
You sure you're okay, kid?
应该吧
Yeah, I think.
我不敢相信我活下来了
I can't believe I'm not dead.
你离死还差得很远呢
Not even close.
跟我来 孩子
Come on, kiddo.
我们给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Let's call your mom.
这车开得
That was some driving.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这是什么时候的事情
And this happened when?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是好消息吗
Good news?
也许真的是呢
Maybe, actually.
你的熟人瑞克·勒加斯基
Your pal Rick Legarski?
他怎么了
What about him?
看来他逃不掉了
He won't be going free after all.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
妻子杀了他
Wife killed him.
好吧
Well...
也算是公平
that's some kind of justice.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表