剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你一点都不记得了吗
You don't remember any of this?
没有的事
It never happened.
是真的
It did happen!
我是个蒙大拿的州警
I'm a Montana State Trooper.
早 各位
Good morning, everyone.
关于病人里查德·勒加斯基
regarding patient Richard Legarski.
紧急CT扫描显示 有骨头 软组织
An emergency CT scan revealed bone, soft tissue,
及薄壁组织受伤
and parenchymal injury
符合被枪击中大脑前庭的情况
consistent with a gunshot to the frontal lobes,
包括同一颗子弹的
including multip bullet fragments
多枚弹片
from the single bullet.
颅内出血
Intracranial hemorrhages
导致一块形状异常的血肿
included an irregularly shaped hematoma
穿过了左右额叶
across both frontal lobes,
与子弹弹道吻合
marking the bullet's trajectory,
-此外硬脑膜下血肿 -他在絮叨些什么
- plus subdural hematoma... - What is he blathering on about?
在左侧颞叶
...over the left temporal lobe...
勒加斯基病情好转了
Legarski appears to be improving.
进入了颅中窝左侧
...into the left middle cranial fossa...
我们需要一份当地拆车厂
Okay, we need a list of local chop shops,
废车场 二手卡车经销商的名单
scrap yards, used truck dealerships.
事态紧急 那个卡车司机
There's way too much heat on this
肯定会尽快脱手他的卡车
for the trucker to hold onto his rig.
如果能找到那辆卡车 也许能追根溯源找到他
We find the truck, maybe we can trace it back.
神经外科医师 王医生
病人的骨瓣开颅手术
The patient underwent a very successful
十分成功
bifrontal craniectomy.
我们找到了大脑中动脉右桡的活动性出血源
Active bleeding from the right distal middle cerebral artery
并完成了止血
was identified and hemostasis achieved.
在大脑右额叶由于子弹弹道
The hematoma associated with the bullet's tract
造成的血肿也已排除
in the right frontal lobe was drained.
大脑镰产生交叠
The falx cerebri was crossed,
左额叶的血肿...
and the hematoma from the left frontal lobe...
这份名单包含了
Here's your list
方圆40英里内的二手卡车经销商
of your used truck dealers within a 40-mile radius.
我会通报最新进展
...provide updates as I have them.
与此同时 为了
Uh, in the meantime, in an effort
保护其他病患的隐私
to preserve the privacy of our other patients,
我们要求新闻媒体不要聚集于此
we ask that the media refrain from congregating.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你不长教训
这是在你家门口发现的
And this was left at your door?
是的
Yeah.
他显然知道我的住址
So he clearly knows where I live.
他以为你在协助调查
He figures you're cooperating
想借此恐吓你
and he's trying to intimidate you.
他成功了
It's working.
我不想报♥警♥
And I don't want to go to the police.
我理解
I understand,
但警方能指派一些人来保护你
but they might be able to assign some protection.
你来找我们是好事
It's good that you came here.
你有其他地方可以暂住吗
Is there another place you could stay?
可以去我朋友梅利莎家住
M-Maybe my friend Melissa's.
与此同时 我去找塔布聊聊
In the meantime, I'll talk with Tubb.
那两个女孩没有在白天见过他的卡车
The other girls didn't see his truck in the daylight
也没有像我这样近距离接触过
or get up close like I did.
所以我才是更大的隐患
Okay, I'm the bigger problem.
我可以定期派巡逻车
I can send a patrol car by periodically.
还不够
It needs to be more.
联调局也要参与追捕了
Well, the FBI's coming in on the hunt.
到时会有多余的警力 但我们现在也是捉襟见肘
That should free us up some, but for now, I don't got more.
联调局要接手吗
The FBI? They're taking over?
我叫他们来的 我现在缺人手
I asked them to. I'm undermanned.
联调局讨厌处理这类案件
The FBI hates these cases.
他们宁愿去抓银行劫匪
They'd rather be catching bank robbers.
珍妮 我现在真得赶去医院了
Look, Jenny, right now I gotta get back to the hospital,
然后协调搜查
then coordinate the search.
我压力很大
I'm a bit under the gun.
但我会找人保护洁芮的
But I will look into some protection for Jerrie.
听我说
Look.
之前说的话 我是认真的
I was serious, what I said before.
如果你真打算再当警♥察♥
If you do decide you want to be a cop again,
我很乐意和你谈谈
I'm happy to talk about it.
每小时派一辆巡逻车
One patrol car every hour.
我们欠她的
We owe her that.
梅里利·勒加斯基
Merrilee Legarski?
佩内洛普·丹涅苏克
Penelope Denesuk.
我是你丈夫的律师 州警工会指定的
I'm your husband's lawyer, provided by the troopers union.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
当然了 我也不想在这种情况下与你见面
Though, of course, not under these circumstances.
我能坐吗
May I?
看起来你丈夫是个很可怕的人
Seems your husband is a horrible man.
我这么说可不是要惹你生气
Now, I don't say that to offend you,
但我说话不会拐弯抹角
but I don't mince words.
从我这你总会听到真话
You'll always get the truth from me.
而此刻我想让你牢记的真话
And the truth I want you to cling to right now
是我会为你丈夫竭尽全力
is that I will give your husband best efforts.
我不在乎他杀了谁 绑♥架♥了谁
I don't care who he killed, who he kidnapped.
竭尽全力
Best efforts.
有人告诉我他开口讲话了 是真的吗
I'm told he's speaking. This true?
是的 看来他这样的还能有奇迹呢
It is. Seems he qualified for a miracle.
都这会儿了 您还真幽默呢
There's a gallows sense of humor remark.
这样很好 你会需要这个的
Good for you. You're gonna need that.
眼下重要的是他和谁讲话
Now, what's important for now is who he's speaking to.
我希望不是和警♥察♥讲
I hope not the police.
医生没放任何人进去呢
Oh, the doctors haven't let anybody in yet.
失陪
Excuse me.
沃尔特
Walter.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
怎么样啊
How we doing?
不怎么样
I've had better days.
我能想象
I can imagine.
勒加斯基州警有律师了 所以想都别想了 好吗
Trooper Legarski's represented, so don't even try, okay?
哦
Yeah.
棘手的情况 我了解
Challenging times, I know.
我能和你一起待会儿吗
Can I join you for a minute?
相当不错啊
It is impressive.
你的货车真干净
You keep a clean truck.
不管我们看法有何不同 我是站在你这边的
Whatever our differences, I'm on your side.
我只想说这些
That's all I came to say.
你从来就没站在过我这一边
You have never been on my side.
我们会想出办法来的
We'll find our way through this.
恐怕你说得对
I'm afraid you're right.
摆脱这事唯一的办法
The only way out of this
是不要再泥塘里转来转去的了
is to stop dancing around the mud.
我必须直接淌过去
I have to walk straight through it.
你说的是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我伤害过别人
I've hurt people.
但我从没杀过人
But I've never killed anyone.
这可能要改变了
That might have to change.
罗纳德
Ronald.
我觉得你已经承受了很多了
I think you've taken this about as far as you can.
你没有被抓 现在还没有而已
You haven't been caught. Yet.
我的建议 我们不要再强求了
My advice would be, let's not push it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你给我从车上下去
You need to get out of my truck
好让我能集中精力
so that I can focus!
好吧
Okay.
他们能保证她的安全吗
Can they keep her safe?
他们在安排辆巡逻车呢
They're scheduling a patrol,
但也就是这样了
but that only goes so far.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表