剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
说吧
Go ahead.
联♥系♥瑞克·勒加斯基州警
Reach out to Trooper Rick Legarski.
让他方便的时候
I'd like to speak with him in my office
尽快来我办公室找我
at his earliest convenience or sooner.
谢谢
Thank you.
行吧
Yeah.
要给外公看看吗
Okay, should we show Grandpa?
好啊 让外公看看
Yeah. Show Grandpa.
-把盘子洗了 -好的
- Clear your plate. - Okay.
最近怎么样
How we doing?
挺好的
Good.
你看起来有心事
You seem a little undone.
也难怪
Which makes sense.
这种案子总会翻出一些不愉快的旧事
These type of cases have a tendency to...dredge stuff up.
什么旧事
What stuff?
比如说你丈夫
Let's start with your husband.
都过去了
Old news.
过去了
Old news.
我...
I...
当时可能给了你一些不好的建议 怪我
might have been guilty of some bad advice.
我当时说你唯一能做的就是往前看
I said the only thing you can do is move on,
一步步往前走
one foot in front of the other --
你接受了我的建议
advice you took.
我现在觉得可能更好的建议是
I'm thinking now the better advice
停下脚步 哭给他看
might have been "Stop and cry some."
你想说什么
Where's this going?
你一直在逃避 卡丝
You've been on the run, Cassie.
逃避自己 逃避我 逃避当下
From yourself, from me, from the moment.
就为了走向下一个 也许是冲向下一个
It's all about moving on to the next, maybe rushing on.
这也许能解释你怎么会跟科迪搅到一起
Explains maybe why you tumbled to Cody.
可以的话 请看着我
Eyes to me, if you don't mind.
你爱上他了吗
You in love with him?
也许吧
Maybe.
你吃完了吗
You done?
我没事 爸
I'm okay, Dad.
治安官
The sheriff?
路易斯和克拉克的
From Lewis and Clark?
别担心 我认识他
Not to worry. I know the guy.
沃尔特·塔布
Walter Tubb.
我们是老交情了
We go back.
可他找你干什么
But why does he want to see you?
可能是安♥非♥他♥命♥的事
Could be methamphetamine.
我们合作过一两次突袭
We've been coordinating on the odd raid or two.
要是你还不知道的话 冰♥毒♥现在又开始泛滥了
Meth is booming again, in case you didn't know.
这世界要完了
The world is going to hell.
他找你可不是什么好事
This isn't good, him wanting to talk to you.
当然不是
No. It isn't.
我们明天就把事情解决了
We'll wrap it up tomorrow.
我妈也越来越令人发指了
My mother's got her hackles up, too.
她直接来问我了
She came right out and asked me.
问你什么
Asked you about what?
问我是否跟那两个女孩失踪的事有关
Whether I had anything to do with the girls who disappeared.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
是的
She did.
她为什么会那么问你
Why would she ask you about that?
因为她是我妈
Because she's my mother.
她什么事都会怀疑我
She suspects me of everything.
要是有人射杀了教皇 她也会问是不是我♥干♥的
If somebody shot the pope, she'd ask if I'd done it.
罗纳德
Ronald --
这不能说明什么
It doesn't mean anything.
当然能说明什么
Of course it means something!
她可没问你教皇的事
She didn't ask you about the pope.
她问起了女孩的事
She asked you about the girls,
而那是你确实做过的事
which is something that you did do.
她什么也不知道
She doesn't know anything.
那她为什么会问
Then why is she asking?!
别冲我嚷嚷
Don't you yell at me.
我开始觉得你是个祸根了 罗纳德
I'm beginning to think you're a loose end, Ronald.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你以为我没有保险措施吗
You don't think I got an insurance policy.
我发生任何事都会查到你身上
Anything happens to me, the trail leads right to you.
是吗
That right?
我觉得你可不希望留下线索查到我 罗纳德
I don't think you want a trail leading right to me, Ronald.
知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
我是个会记账的人
I'm a record keeper.
事实上 我对这事还挺强迫症的
Fact, I'm a bit anal about that.
一报往往会还一报
And what comes around tends to go around,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you get my meaning.
知道吗
You know...
我这辈子最亲近的两个人
the two people I'm closest to in life
就是你和我妈
are you and my mother.
很遗憾你俩都没能
And it's sad that you both fail to appreciate
认识到我最核心的价值
one of my most core values.
什么价值
And what is that?
我会为达目的不择手段
That I will do what's necessary.
你这是在威胁我吗
Is that some sort of a threat?
有句老话说得好
There's a saying --
"至强则柔
"There's nothing so gentle as real strength
至柔则刚"
and nothing so strong as gentleness."
我比你更柔 瑞克
I'm the gentler man here, Rick.
不要怀疑
Trust that.
这是最后一次有人看到她
This is the last moment anyone saw her.
-洁芮 -肯定是辆卡车
- Jerrie? - It had to be a trucker.
那我们现在不查勒加斯基了
So we're off Legarski now?
想都别想
Not by a long shot.
一个州警太惹人注意了
There's too many eyes on a state trooper.
我猜他还有同伙
My bet is he's working with someone.
把你能查到的车牌都记下来
Record every license plate you can.
联♥系♥交通部
Contact the DOT.
我们需要一份所有去过那片区域的车辆清单
We should get a list of everyone who drove into that lot.
塔布打电♥话♥来了 勒加斯基马上去找他
Tubb just called. Legarski's on his way to see him.
真的吗 现在
Really? Now?
他应该中午就能到
He'll be there by noon.
那好吧
Okay, then.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
你要在一个治安官办公室装追踪器
You're gonna plant a tracker at the sheriff's office
而且是在大白天
in broad daylight?
我们可不是随时都有机会
It's not like we have a lot of opportunities.
这是犯罪
It's a crime!
而且你是要去治安官办公室犯这个罪
And you're going to the sheriff's office to commit it.
迪尼丝 我们没有时间优势
Denise, time is not on our side.
话虽如此...
Even so --
如果真是勒加斯基干的 我们得知道他的行踪
If it is Legarski, we need to see where he goes.
如果你被发现 我们会被吊销执照的
And if you get caught, we get our license pulled.
-我们不会被发现的 -不会
- So we won't get caught. - We won't get caught.
怎么了
What's going on?
她快死了
She's dying is what's going on.
退后
Back away.
-不行 -我带了电击枪
- No. - I have my Taser.
让开
Move!
她的情况在恶化
She's going downhill.
天
Jesus.
她需要医生
She needs a doctor.
淋一点双氧水
Little hydrogen peroxide.
给 吃两片
Here. Take two of these.
治发烧的
For your fever.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你想帮她 帮我们
I know you want to help her. Help us.
你心地很善良 我能看出来
You have a good heart. I can tell.
闭嘴
Shut up!
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表