剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
天啊
God.
我就非要见贾斯廷
I just had to go see Justin.
我就非要超那个卡车司机的车
I just had to pass that trucker.
我没有提前检查车子
I didn't get my car checked out.
而你在这里
And now you're here
全因为我做的傻事
because I'm so stupid.
这会刻在我的墓碑上
That'll be on my tombstone --
我害死了我的妹妹
I got my little sister killed.
我们都会活下去的
Nobody's gonna die here.
我会去见我爸妈
I'd go see my parents.
他们有多恨我
As much as they hate me,
就有多爱我
they love me.
我想他们
And I-I miss them.
这让我想起了我当副警长的日子
This reminds me of when I was a deputy.
只不过开车的是我
Except I would drive.
我的搭档喜欢坐副驾
My partner liked riding shotgun.
你还有搭档
You had a partner?
这么惊讶吗
You sound surprised.
就是感觉你不喜欢跟人搭档而已
Just don't seem like the partnering type, is all.
我喜欢
Well, I am.
你还想靠边停车 我们好互相织辫子吗
You wanna pull over and braid each other's hair, too?
我们有工作要做 那就专心做
We got a job to do. Let's just do it.
行
Fine.
你为什么要离开警队
Why did you leave the force?
不适合我
Just wasn't for me.
我差点信了
Could have fooled me.
你比我更适合当警♥察♥
You're more of a cop than I am.
肯定是发生了什么坏事让你退缩了
Must have been something bad to knock you off course.
我觉得不同的人对公平正义有不同的理解
I think justice looks different for different people.
当警♥察♥的牛仔有一大堆
Plenty of cowboys with badges.
我只想让我做的事有意义
I wanted mine to count for something.
这倒是没话说
I can't argue with that.
勒加斯基还在
Legarski's still here.
我们要等着吗
Should we wait?
不了 我们能听见的话 他也能
No, if we can hear it, so can he.
举起双手
Hands!
上帝啊
Jesus.
地下 走
Underground. Go.
-行动 行动 -上面 快来
- Move, move, move! - Up here. Come on.
我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
-好 -走这边
- Okay. - Let's go this way.
走
Let's go.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
-现在不是时候 -塔布
- Not now. - Tubb.
该死的
Damn it!
-他肯定把她们转移走了 -我们没错
- He must have moved them somewhere. - We weren't wrong.
勒加斯基知道那些女孩的下落 还有科迪的
Legarski knows where those girls are. And Cody.
我知道
I know.
我们会找到他们的
Okay, we're gonna find them.
找到他们所有人
We're gonna find all of them.
勒加斯基和他的同伙 不管是谁
Legarski and whoever he's been working with
一直以来动作都比我们快一步
have been one step ahead of us this whole time.
现在不是了
Well, that ends right now.
我们不会放过他哪怕一秒钟
We don't let up, not for a second.
说好了
Deal?
说好了
Deal.
放下
Put 'em down.
听我说 瑞克
Okay, listen, Rick.
她们到底在你脑子里灌输了什么
What in God's name did they say to you?
肯定编了个天衣无缝的故事
Must have spun some hell of a story
才让你动用这么多特警来抓我吧
for you to SWAT me like this.
我们在跟一条线索
We were following a lead.
她已经不知所措了 沃尔特
She's lost the plot, Walter!
你们都是
You all have!
卡丝把你们搞得紧张兮兮的
Cassie's got you all wound up.
你怎么知道我在这的
Hey, how did you even know I was here?
她们在你车上安装了定位追踪器
They put a GPS tracker on your unit.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你们到底是调查我什么
What are you even looking at me for?
在别人车上装追踪器是违法的
Putting that on somebody's car -- that is a crime!
你这是让自己显得像个
You are revealing yourself to be
上了年纪 即将退休且毫无头绪的治安官
an old, half-out-to-pasture sheriff without much of a clue.
这看相可不太好 沃尔特
That's not a good look, Walter.
你知道我是什么吗
You know what I am?
我是授勋州警
I am decorated.
杰出的执法人员
I am a distinguished officer of the law.
而你们以为什么
And you think, what,
那几个失踪的女孩和我有关吗
that I have something to do with these missing girls?!
那你在这干什么呢 瑞克
What were you doing out here, Rick?
据我所知 这是给自♥由♥的国度啊
Last time I checked, it's a free country.
作为州警的好处就是
Perks of being a state trooper is,
我想在哪吃我的金枪鱼三明治就可以在哪吃
I get to eat my tuna sandwich wherever I want to!
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself,
盘问我的事
asking questions about me.
你问她的事了吗 卡丝
You ask questions about her, huh? Cassie?
你知道她在快要毕业时
You know she quit the academy
从警校退学了吗
just a little bit before graduation?
-这事你知道吗 -我知道 瑞克
- Did you know that? - You know what, Rick?
她和执法机构过不去
She has an issue with law enforcement,
对身穿蓝色警服的人有偏见
a bias against the blue.
我就是这么猜想的
That's just my guess.
她把你玩弄于股掌之间
She's playing you like a fiddle.
别担心
Don't worry.
要不了太久了
It won't be long now.
哎呦喂
My, my, my.
你要是看见他们的表情就好了
You should have seen their faces.
要是能让我再看一次那表情 让我放弃养老金都行
I'd forfeit my pension just to see that look again.
一群雏儿
Bunch of amateurs.
我们在这很危险 每天都有人来来往往
We're vulnerable here. People pass by every day.
两个钟头 我们就安全了
Just a couple of hours, and we're in the clear.
我们为自己争取的时间可远不止这点
We bought ourselves much more than that.
今天之后
After today,
我就不再干这绑♥架♥的营生了
I am out of the kidnapping business.
让我付出的太多了
Taking too much of a toll on me,
还有我的妻子 我的婚姻
on my wife, my marriage.
梅里利昨晚去跳舞了
Merrilee went dancing last night.
你说她去跳舞了是什么意思
What do you mean, she went dancing?
被褥商店的一个客人
Some customer from the quilt shop.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
买♥♥被子的客人 很可能变♥态♥得很呢
Quilt customer? Probably queer as a $2 bill.
你怎么发现她去跳舞的啊
How'd you find that out, that she went dancing?
她告诉我的
She told me.
我能想到的 这是一种求救的方式吧
I mean, some kind of cry for help, best I can figure.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
我准备要改善自己
I'm going to try to improve,
做更好的自己
be a better man.
我还能做什么呢
What else can I do?
她是我的唯一
She's all I got.
孩子们都成人了 离开家了
Kids are grown and gone.
梅里利呢...
Merrilee is...
我在腐烂 罗纳德
I'm eroding, Ronald.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
小时候我总是个头最大的
I was always the biggest kid when I was a child.
这对你的成长是有影响的
It has an impact on how you grow up.
让我为自己的大个感到骄傲
It made me feel so proud, being big.
就好像我被赋予特殊使命一样
Like I was singled out for something special.
看看我现在
Look at me now.
很抱歉我绑来了那两个女孩
I'm sorry I took the girls.
我生气了 于是犯了个错误
I got angry, and I made a mistake.
再过两个小时 一切就都过去了
Two more hours, it's all in the rearview.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表