剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
陪跳舞的地方吗
to dance with them?
有那样的 我做过 我会收别的女人的钱
There is some of that. I do that. I charge women.
但是... 我不会收你的钱
But... I wouldn't charge you.
是的 因为... 我很漂亮
Right. Because... I'm beautiful.
是的
Yeah.
而且...善良
And... kind.
别忘了还有忧伤
Don't forget sad.
你是经常会走进一家店
Do you make a habit of going into brick-and-mortars
然后邀请店主去参加的士舞会吗
and asking proprietors to go to taxi dances?
不是的
I don't.
我来问问你
Let me ask you a question.
你最后一次跳舞是什么时候
When is the last time that you danced?
几百万年以前吧
A million years ago.
我就是这么觉得的
That's what I thought!
这太可惜了
That's too bad.
人活着应该有点乐趣
A person should find joy.
这真的是非常精美的手工
This is extraordinary craftsmanship.
能跟你一起跳舞...
It really would be my pleasure...
真的是我的荣幸
to dance with you.
我不觉得她的状态可以转移
I don't think she's fit to be moved.
明天 她必须被转移走
She has to be moved. Tomorrow.
所以我们肯定会有问题
Which is why we got a problem.
你确定她不是装的吗
Are you sure she's not faking it?
我在箭上什么都没抹
I don't put anything past that one.
我看到她的腿了 她需要抗生素
I saw the leg. She needs the antibiotics.
我给她用了点过氧化氢 但是她需要更强效的
I gave her some peroxide, but she needs something stronger.
好的吧
Alright.
我会再去那里一次
I'll head out there.
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好吗
Am I okay?
我怎么可能没事
How can I be okay?
我杀了两个人
I killed two people.
再加上那些新闻 还有...
And you add to that the -- the -- the news and the...
警♥察♥
the police.
罗纳德 她们都是未成年女孩
Ronald, these are underage girls.
现实中不会出现一个艾伦·德肖维茨跳上私人飞机
It's not like Alan Dershowitz is gonna hop on a private jet
然后飞出来维护我们
and fly out here to defend us.
事实上...
Actually...
我们只要把她们弄上明天去加拿大的卡车
We just got to have them on that truck for Canada tomorrow,
结束这一切
be done with it.
伊米格兰特
我只能看清部分车牌
I can only get a partial read on a lot of these plates.
我可以看这段视频看到眼睛流血
I could scrub this footage until my eyes bleed,
除非我们还能有一个摄像头...
but unless we have another camera...
没那么好运
No such luck.
我们先来看看已知身份的卡车司机吧 从这里开始
Let's explore the truckers we got, go from there.
贾思帕西部货运
贾思帕西部货运拖车是什么时候进站的
What time did the Jasper West Trucking rig pull in?
洁芮进到画面30分钟前
30 minutes before Jerrie entered frame.
布拉德·甘瑟
Brad Gunther.
两起殴打罪记录 受害者都是女性
Two convictions for assault. Both victims were women.
六次因拉客而被捕 三次定罪
Six arrests for solicitations, three convictions.
符合档案
Fits the profile.
他一个人 沿着89号♥公路运输牛肉
He's independent, hauls beef along Highway 89.
-这样他就和姑娘们的路线一致了 -就是这样
- Puts him on the same route as the girls. - Exactly.
他的路线每天都是一样的
Schedule's the same every day,
也就是说他今晚也会在那里
which means he's gonna be there tonight.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我觉得我们不能坐以待毙
I'm thinking we can't just sit around
等着勒加斯基出手
waiting for Legarski to show his hand.
他是和别人一起合作的 你自己也说过
He's working with someone. You said so yourself.
他不是唯一一个有犯罪记录的卡车司机
He's not the only trucker with a rap sheet.
我们有一整页的嫌疑人呢
We've got a whole list of suspects here.
只要姑娘们进过那辆卡车
If those girls were ever in that truck,
上面肯定会有DNA
there has to be DNA.
我可以顺点东西出来 床单 枕头之类的
I can pull something -- a sheet, a pillow.
也许就能发现匹配
Maybe we can get a match.
你怎么进去呢
How do you get access?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
不行不行不行
No, no-no-no, no-no-no-no.
你是觉得我鲁莽吗
Wha-- And you're calling me reckless?
卧底是我最擅长的
Undercover was my thing.
没有支援 别想搞什么卧底行动 不行
You're not going undercover without backup. No.
卡丝可以支援我
Cassie can be backup.
不行 太危险了
No. Too dangerous.
迪尼丝 这就是小菜一碟
Denise, it's like mowing the grass.
我之前卧底扮成过妓♥女♥
I've gone undercover as a prostitute before.
勒加斯基又出发了
He's on the move again -- Legarski.
他从伊米格兰特的小酒吧出来了
Oh, he's leaving that All In Bar in Emigrant.
向东南方向出发了
Going southeast?
-盯着他 -他要离开监控范围了
- Keep an eye on him. - He's headed off grid.
与此同时 我们去找甘瑟
In the meantime, we're gonna go after Gunther.
我们不会有事的
We'll be good.
我的天 格蕾丝 你烧得很厉害
Oh, my God, Grace, you're burning up.
那些蛆不起效果
The maggots aren't working.
-我还好 -不 格蕾丝 你不好
- I'm okay. - No, Grace. You're not.
你的确更烧了
You do feel hotter.
天天天啊
My, my, my.
听说有人生了点小病病
Heard someone has an ouchie.
你觉得很有意思吗
You think this is funny?
你说的有趣的有意思 还是奇怪的有意思
Funny as in "Ha ha," funny as in "That's odd,"
还是这也奇怪得太离谱了的有意思
or funny as in "That's off-the-charts sicko-weird"?
这世上的意思可多了 对吗 小姐
There's all kinds of funnies out there, isn't there, missy?
你忘了说绑♥架♥
You left out kidnapping.
还挺搞笑的
That's a laugh.
人♥渣♥
Jack-off.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
这个姑娘需要治疗
This girl needs medical treatment.
所以我才来帮她啊
Which is why I came out to help her.
但看来我是该帮帮你
But maybe I should help you
用肥皂来洗洗你那张脏嘴
wash out that nasty little mouth with soap.
但是直觉告诉我
But something tells me
你那张脏嘴只是冰山一角
that nasty mouth is just the tip of the iceberg.
别烦她
Leave her alone.
你知道有多讽刺吗
You know the irony here?
我卷入这件事情是为了年轻一代 清理美国
I got into this whole thing for the youth, to clean up America,
让孩子们能对抗
to give the kids a fighting chance
道德败坏的风潮
against the rising tide of moral decay.
来对抗那些恶心 腐烂的东西
The ick, the rot.
你们两个健全的小姑娘不小心被卷了进来
You two wholesome girls got caught up in the web,
这太不幸了
which is unfortunate.
谁能把你的脏嘴洗干净
Who gets to wash the filth out of your mouth?
我快受够你了
I've about had enough of you.
这就不行了
Do you think that?
我的确挺欣赏你的坚韧的
I do admire your fortitude.
好了 让我来看看你那条腿
Now let me see that leg.
等等 那是什么
Stop. What is that?
就是一点抗生素
Just a little antibiotics.
我不喜欢针
I don't like needles.
你会喜欢这个的
Well, you're gonna like this one.
我表兄是手艺
My cousin's a vet.
你可能会觉得有点刺痛[混♥蛋♥]
Now, you may feel a little prick.
我眼前就有一个
I'm looking at one.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
*我们会再见面*
*We'll meet again*
*虽不知在何方*
*Don't know where*
*虽不知在何时*
*Don't know when*
*但我知道我们会再见面*
*But I know we'll meet again*
*在某个阳光灿烂的日子里*
*Some sunny day*
*保持你的微笑*
*Keep smilin' through*
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表