剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
聪明反被聪明误
Too smart for her own good.
结果她说错了
Turns out she was wrong.
错得要命
Dead wrong.
我妈妈以前说过的另外一个聪明的话是
Another smart thing my mother used to say is,
"好话比尖刻言词更管用"
"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar".
你想要怎样
What do you want?
你可否对我友善一些 法警
Would you extend me a kindness, Marshal?
为什么呢
Why would I do that?
如果你对我友善
If you practice kindness with me,
也许我会投桃报李
perhaps I'll return the favor.
你给我放个歌♥怎么样
Would you play me a song?
约翰尼·马西斯的《可能》
"Chances Are" By Johnny Mathis.
你只要从手♥机♥上播放出来就行
All you have to do is play it on your phone.
明天我会告诉你这首歌♥对我有何意义
Tomorrow, I'll tell you what it means to me.
《可能》
约翰尼·马西斯
*可能是因为你映入我眼帘的那一刹那*
*Chances are 'cause I wear a silly grin*
*我正傻笑着*
*The moment you come into view*
约翰·米尔顿
*你可能就认为我爱上你了*
*Chances are you think that I'm in love with you*
频率是什么 肯尼思
What is the frequency, Kenneth?
*你以为只要你觉得你可以*
*Guess you feel you'll always be*
我...
I, um...
*那么你将永远是*
*And if you think you could*
频率是什么 肯尼思
What is the frequency, Kenneth?
我吃了水果
I ate the fruit.
请别挂电♥话♥
Please don't hang up.
稍等
Stand by.
什么
What?
*真是非常有*
*The chances are*
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
*可能呢*
*Awfully good*
早
Morning.
你♥爸♥爸说你会在这儿
Your dad told me I'd find you here.
我能摸摸它吗
Can I pet her?
可以 不过它可能会咬你
Uh, you can, but she might bite.
看来我得要让它喜欢我才行
Guess I'll just have to charm her, then.
抱歉我昨晚没有回复你的短♥信♥
I'm sorry I didn't return your texts last night.
都是拜你所赐 我昨晚只能对影自酌了
Oh, yeah. Thanks to you, I had to drink alone.
下次再约
Raincheck?
再说吧 你来这干什么
Yeah, we'll see. What are you doing here?
想我们可以拼车 对环境好一点
Figured we could carpool. Better for the environment.
这个还有... 我也说不好
That, and, uh, I don't know.
-我有些好奇 -好奇什么
- I was curious. - About what?
你老是拒人于千里之外 卡丝
Well, you're a difficult person to get to know, Cassie.
我还以为你会夸我呢
That's not the compliment I was expecting.
我觉得你有意这样 目的是
I think you make it difficult in order to weed out the people
把不值得认识你的人排除掉
who don't deserve to know you.
我猜绝大多数人都属于这一类的
I suspect most people fall into that category.
也许我也是 但... 我还是来了
Maybe I do, too. But...here I am.
试试我的运气
Trying my luck.
我... 我不是邀请你喝一杯了吗
Well, I-I-I did ask you for a drink.
确实
True.
那个...
Well...
也许等罗纳德这事...
...maybe when this Ronald thing...
完了 我们可以再约
is over, we can try again.
太好了
I'd like that.
你知道他什么也不会告诉我们
You know he's not gonna give us anything.
我敢说他会的
Oh, I bet he does.
他忍♥不住
He can't help himself.
告诉你吧...
I'll tell you what --
谁输了谁下次请客
loser pays for the raincheck drinks.
就这么定了
You are on.
我喜欢打赌
I love a bet.
今天是大日子啊
Ah, big day today!
昨晚你睡着了吗
You get any sleep last night?
几乎没有 你呢
Barely. You?
实际上 一段时间以来 我终于睡着了
Actually, for the first time in a while, I did.
给你吧 我调出了勒加斯基的卷宗
Okay, here you go. I pulled the case file for Legarski
还有我们掌握的犯罪集团的所有资料
and all the intel we had on the syndicate,
-完全按照你的吩咐 -谢谢
- like you asked. - Thank you.
你也去查查斯嘉丽·莱恩德克吧
Hey, would you look into Scarlet Leyendecker as well?
为什么
What for?
我也不知道 就是种感觉
I don't know. Just a feeling.
就看一眼 看看有什么值得关注的
Just take a peep, see if anything pops.
有人来了
Incoming.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
没想到你会来
Didn't expect to see you.
我刚刚在附近和我的律师谈完
Oh, I just finished up with my lawyer nearby,
于是想着给你们送点纸杯蛋糕过来
and I thought I'd bring you some cupcakes.
以表谢意
A token of my appreciation.
可爱吧
Aren't they cute?
甜甜的小狮子
Little sugary white lions.
你父亲绑♥架♥了我 想让人杀了我
Your father kidnapped me and tried to have me killed.
他已经死了
Well...he's dead.
抱歉 我以为你可能已经听说了呢
Sorry. I thought you might've heard.
不 我不知道
No. I-I haven't.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们不知道
We don't know.
醒来后发现他已经倒在地上了
Woke up, and there he was on the floor,
盯着那个该死的鹿头
staring up at that damn stuffed elk.
医生说他走得没有痛苦
Doctor said he wasn't in pain.
现在变成了这样可真可笑
Funny how things work out.
布雷克可能不会这么觉得
I don't think Blake would agree.
是啊 他不会的
No. No, he wouldn't.
但是你洗清了他的罪名 你也很清楚
But you cleared his name. You know that.
罗西去找临时治安官
You know, Rosie went in and amended her statement
修改了她的证词
with the interim sheriff.
所以还是有值得庆祝的事的
So there's something to celebrate.
你本来可以阻止你♥爸♥爸和你哥哥的
You know you could have stopped your father and brother.
是的 你帮了我
I did, and you helped me.
如果你回洛克沙
If you ever get back up to Lochsa,
你可以来找我
you always have a place to stay.
等尘埃落定后 一切会大变样的
There's gonna be some big changes once the dust settles.
我觉得我暂时不会去那里的
I don't think I'm gonna be up there anytime soon.
我欠你的
Well, I owe you one.
祝你日安
Now, you have a good day.
好的
I will.
再见
Goodbye.
谁都不许吃
No one's eating these.
妈妈
Mom?
你很奇怪
You're acting funny.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
是因为亚瑟的秘密吗
Is it because of Arthur's secret?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不该说的
I'm not supposed to tell.
我是你妈妈 你什么都可以告诉我
I'm your mother. You can tell me anything.
这是应该的
That's how it works.
我看到他在营地埋什么东西
I saw him burying something on the camping trip.
他说那是一头鹿
He said it was a deer,
但看上去不像是鹿
but it didn't look like a deer.
如果亚瑟说那是鹿
If Arthur said it was a deer,
那就是鹿 好吗
then it was a deer, okay?
好
Okay.
未知号♥码
守好硬盘 按兵不动
他什么时候回来
When is he coming back?
该上学去了 走吧
Time for school. Come on.
我觉得自己好重要
I feel so important.
罗纳德 我保证
Ronald, I can assure you,
等联调局来接管一切
when the FBI gets here and takes over,
就不会这么好玩了
it won't be so much fun.
那我们得赶紧开始了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表