剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Go. Before we change our minds.
出去
Go!
-艾伦 -那是什么东西
- Alan. - What was that?
艾伦 他们走了
Alan, they're gone.
艾伦不见了
Alan's gone.
这下好了
Great.
抓偷♥情♥啊
Domestics, huh?
抓偷♥情♥
Domestics.
他叫艾伦·海德利
His name's Alan Headley.
他妻子雇我们查他有没有出轨
Wife hired us to look into possible infidelity.
不过今晚之后
Though, after tonight,
出轨应该是她最不用担心的事了
cheating is gonna be the least of her concerns.
车牌 品牌 型号♥呢
Plates? Make, model?
丰田卡罗拉 都写在里面了
Toyota Corolla. It's all in there.
那两个男人的呢
What about the two men?
大皮卡车 黑色的 没有车牌
Big-ass truck. Black. No plates.
你们觉得怎么回事
What do you think?
毒品 交易出问题了
Drugs. Some deal gone bad.
好吧 我会全面通缉这辆车
Okay, I'll put out an APB on the vehicle.
与此同时 我们需要知道
In the meantime, we need to know
这里到底发生了什么
exactly what the hell's going on here.
你们告诉他妻子娜奥米的时候 多安慰她
So when you speak to his wife, Naomi, let her down easy.
你要去哪
Where you going?
老婆做了烘肉卷 我会回来的
Wife made meatloaf. I'll be back.
塔德·雅各布森
典狱长
霍斯特·克莱恩萨瑟电♥话♥找您
Uh, Horst Kleinsasser's calling for you.
洛克沙县监狱
你好 霍斯特
Hey, Horst.
你好 塔德
Hey, Tad.
我能和我儿子布雷克说两句吗
May I please speak to my son, Blake?
我已经捎过口信了
Already passed the message on.
他不想说话
He don't wanna talk.
那你就逼他说
Yeah, well, you go make him.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
他打电♥话♥雇了律师
He used his call to hire a lawyer.
是吗 这小子
Oh, did he, now?
你告诉他我现在就过去
Well, you tell him that I'm coming down there.
消息
艾伦 待好别动 我去找你
你丈夫没有出轨 娜奥米
Your husband isn't cheating, Naomi.
什么叫他没有出轨
What do you mean he isn't cheating?
他一直瞒着我给别人发消息
He's been texting someone and hiding it from me
还在晚上奇怪的时间出去
and running out at odd hours in the night.
我们刚刚应该抓到了他跟别人交易没谈妥
What we walked into appeared to be some kind of a deal gone bad.
是毒品吗
Was it drugs?
我们不知道
We don't know.
艾伦已经10年没碰过了
Alan is 10 years sober.
他不会参与这种事的
He would never be involved in anything like this.
娜奥米 你丈夫见的那些人
Naomi, these men your husband was meeting,
他们很危险
they're dangerous.
恐怕他们正在找他
We're afraid they might be looking for him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们得找到他 拜托了
Well, you have to find him. Please.
我们需要调查你的银行账户
We're gonna need access to your bank accounts,
信♥用♥卡♥ 社交媒体
your credit cards, social media,
任何你能想到的
anything you can think
能提供艾伦活动线索的信息
that can give us insight to Alan's activities.
当然
Of course.
艾伦保证他会竭尽全力维持家庭
Alan promised to do whatever it took to help our family.
我从没想过他是说...
I never imagined that meant...
我有点难受
I'm gonna be sick.
我有危险吗
Am I in danger?
你不会有事的
You're... you're gonna be safe.
只要有他消息就马上告诉我们
You just tell us the minute you hear from him.
那是他的车
There's his car.
这个不错
Oh! Here's a good one.
蓝鸟牧场的约翰尼说
Johnny over at the Bluebird Ranch
外星人在抢他的牛
says that aliens are taking his cows.
现煮咖啡有人想要吗
Fresh coffee if anyone wants.
-你刚说了咖啡吗 -对
- Did you say coffee? - Yeah.
-我要咖啡 -昨晚的很刺♥激♥吗
- I want coffee. - Ooh, wild one last night?
我之前就有预感
I had a feeling about that one.
真的吗 那下次就说出来
Oh, really? Next time, say something.
现在连外星人抢牛都听起来不错
Aliens taking cows is looking pretty good right now.
德威尔和霍伊特事务所 我是洁芮
Dewell and Hoyt. This is Jerrie.
你好
Hello?
未知号♥码 挂掉了
Blocked number. Hung up.
真奇怪 我昨天也接到一通
Okay, that's weird. I got one yesterday.
是吗
Really?
娜奥米的消息
It's Naomi.
艾伦昨天晚上没回家
Alan didn't come home last night.
我们该过去了
We should head over there.
好
Okay.
我感觉好无助
I feel helpless.
尽量别想太多 接下来就交给我们
Try to keep your mind off things. We've got it from here.
只要找到确凿线索 我们就会通知你
As soon as we find anything concrete, we'll let you know.
这是什么情况
What's this?
爸爸 她们是我跟你说过的调查员
Dad, uh, these are the investigators that I told you about.
对了 德威尔和霍伊特
Oh, right. Dewell and Hoyt.
布鲁斯·斯通 幸会
Bruce Stone. Nice to meet ya.
-你怎么样 宝贝 -我还好
- How you holding up, my girl? - I'm okay.
谢谢你能过来 爸爸
Thanks for coming, Dad.
我应该的
Oh, yeah, of course.
-能借一步说话吗 -当然
- Can we have a word outside? - Sure.
我女儿给你们付了多少钱
How much is my daughter paying you?
这个我们不能说
We're not at liberty to discuss that.
拜托
Please.
因为不管多少 她都付不起
Because whatever it is, she can't afford it.
最后我总要以各种方式付钱 这没什么
I'll end up footing the bill one way or another, which is fine,
但是我们赶紧结束这场闹剧吧
but let's just end this whole mess.
艾伦没有失踪
Alan isn't missing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚和他说过话
I just spoke with him.
他大概一小时前给我打电♥话♥ 说他今晚回家
Called me about an hour ago, said he'll be home this evening.
你为什么不告诉娜奥米
Why didn't you tell Naomi?
他不想让我说
He didn't want me to.
他想有个自己解释的机会
He wants a chance to explain himself.
听着 艾伦在出♥售♥他的收藏品
Look. Alan is selling his collectibles.
他在广♥告♥网站什么的找买♥♥家
He finds his buyers on the Craigslist and whatnot.
他不会暴富 但他在努力赚钱
He's not getting rich, but he's doing whatever it takes.
被娜奥米知道他就太伤心了
And it would break his heart if Naomi knew.
她知道那些收藏对他有多宝贝
She knows how much those collections mean to him.
美国历史上的十大棒球明星之一
为了张米奇·曼托拔枪相向
Pulling a Glock on someone for a Mickey Mantle?
我不清楚那边所发生的情况
Hey, I have no idea what happened there.
听起来他遇到了坏人
It sounds like he got a bad element.
但他一回家 我就会让他全都说出来
But I'm sure I'll get the whole story once he gets home.
他为什么不找你拆借一下呢
Why didn't he come to you for a loan?
还不了解艾伦吗 自尊
Knowing Alan -- pride.
总之 请你们把账单发给我
So, if you can just send your bill to me,
以后的事我来处理就好了
I'll take care of everything from here.
艾伦现在在哪里
Where's Alan right now?
回家的路上
Coming home.
感谢你们所做的一切
Thanks for everything you've done.
我们回办公室吧
Let's get back to the office.
听着不太可信啊
Doesn't pass the smell test.
完全不可信
Not for a second.
石头剪刀来看谁去接待新人吧
Rock paper for the new guy?
从这就能闻到前妻的味儿
Can smell the ex-wife from here.
好好玩吧
Have fun.
你好
Hello.
我是卡丝·德威尔
I'm Cassie Dewell.
马克·林德
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表