剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
咖啡呢
Coffee?
不论布雷克做了什么
No matter what Blake's done,
这个家永远都有他的一席之地
there's always a place for him in this family.
能给我来点咖啡吗
May I have some coffee, please?
他回来只是因为你快翘辫子了
Well, he only came back 'cause you're dying.
别碰她
Don't you touch her.
我能保护自己
I can defend myself.
好了 闭嘴
Yeah, shut up.
我真想把你们都打死
I'm of half a mind to shoot all of you.
你确定你子弹够吗 爸爸
Sure you got enough bullets there, Dad?
是的 当然
Yes, sir, I do.
夏安 你现在
Now, Cheyenne, you need to apologize
要向你哥哥道歉
to your brother.
没有人想对漂亮女孩无礼
Nobody wants a brash mouth on a pretty girl.
你得清楚自己的位置
You need to know your place,
对他尊重一点
and you need to show him some respect.
-对 该死的... -喂
- Yeah, suckin' hind teat... -- ?- Hey!
兰德尔 闭上你的嘴 不然我帮你闭
Randall, shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you.
他打了我
He punched me.
我知道他打你了
I know he punched you.
我回头找他算账
I'll talk to him later,
但是你现在得跟他道歉
but you need to apologize to him now.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
现在 我的咖啡呢
Now, may I please get... some coffee?
先给我咖啡我才能讨论事情
Coffee now so I can discuss some things.
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you go, sweetheart. - Thank you.
怎么样
Is it okay?
这咖啡真不错
That's a damn fine cup of coffee.
煮咖啡你很有天赋
That's one of your talents, making coffee.
但至于培根呢
Now -- Now, the bacon, on the other hand,
有点太脆了
that's a little crispy.
里面的好东西都炸没了
Fried all the good stuff out of it.
如果培根里吃不到肥肉
And what's the point of eating bacon
那还有什么好吃的
if you ain't gonna eat the fat?
那可怜的猪 如果你要把它炸成玉米片
I mean, that poor hog, he died for no reason
那它就白死了
if you're gonna fry him up into a corn chip.
我要嫩的
I need moisture.
我吃培根要吃嫩的
I want moisture in my bacon!
-爸爸 拜托 - 我只是想...
- Dad, please... - I just want --
我只是想找点乐子
I just want to have a little fun.
我不能找点乐子吗
Can I have a little fun?
拜托
Please.
坐下 亲爱的
Sit down, sweetheart.
坐下来
Sit down.
继续
Go on.
霍斯特 如果你要我再给你煎点培根
Horst, if you want me to fry you up some more bacon,
-我很乐... --不用不用
- I'd be hap-- ?- No, no, no.
好了 没事了
Alright, it's fine.
跟你们说 看到全家人像以前一样围在一起
I gotta tell you, it's really nice to see the family
真是太好了
all around the table like old times.
一个都不少
Everybody's here.
好了
Alright.
我就直接说了
Well, I might as well get right to it.
约翰·韦恩将接管牧场
John Wayne's gonna be taking over the ranch.
什...
Wha--
那布雷克呢
What about Blake?
他违反了牧场契约中的
Violated the moral turpitude clause
道德约束条款
of the ranch covenant.
这条从克莱恩萨瑟家
It's been in effect since a Kleinsasser
开始打下第一根木桩就生效了
first put a fence post in.
我觉得现在也不该置之不理
I see no reason to abandon it now.
我不想要这个牧场
I don't want the ranch.
这里总有你的位置
Well, there'll always be a place for you here.
我快入土的人了 我希望走后
I'm gonna pass soon, and I want to go
这牧场有一个能干的人接手
knowing that the ranch is in capable hands.
我找了律师AJ起草文件
Got the lawyer, AJ, drawin' up the paperwork
确保让约翰·韦恩当家
seeing to it that John Wayne calls the shots.
我不会让你失望的 爸爸
I won't let ya down, Dad.
你当然会
Course you will.
希望那时候我已经化成白骨了
Hopefully I'll be worm food by the time that happens.
与此同时 我们要齐心协力
In the meantime, we need to circle the wagons,
守住农场 确保
ride the fence line, and make sure
其他人不会插手我们的生意
no other folks get in our business.
坐下
Sit down.
喂喂 布雷克 布雷克
Hey, hey. Blake. Blake.
布雷克 坐...
Blake, sit --
我们就是在那边打中西塞尔的
Right over there is where we shot Cecil.
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你胆子太小不敢开枪
You were too afraid to take the shot.
现在每次我看到他挂在墙上的照片
Now every time I look at him up on the wall,
我向上帝发誓...
I swear to God...
他知道我在想什么
he knows what I'm thinking.
你带我来这上面就是为了说这些
This why you brought me up here?
聊我的童年
Talk about my childhood?
我跟你妈说了 等我死了
I told your mother, when I croak out,
我要土埋
I wanna be burned,
我才不管你在那之后对我做什么
and I don't give a rat's ass what you do with me after that.
但是 我保证 吉尔女儿这个麻烦
Though, I -- I promise I'll see you through
我会帮你搞定
this nonsense with Gil's daughter.
罗西的事不是我做的
I didn't do that to Rosie.
我人生当中是做了一些
There's some things in my life that I've done
我并不觉得自豪的事
that I'm not proud of,
但我绝对不会撒谎
but one thing I've never done is lie.
罪恶缠身的人
It's the man that owns the sin.
我们都见过那个女孩
We all seen that girl.
我一直都不明白你为什么要走
Never could figure out why you run off.
你伤了你母亲的心
Your mother -- you broke her heart.
你想知道我为什么走吗
You wanna know why I left?
你记得他的名字 爸
You remember his name, Pa.
-科尔·丹弗斯 -我和你说过
- Cole Danvers -- - I told you
忘了这件事
to forget about that.
-我怎么忘得掉 -再容易不过了
- How could I forget about that? - It's easy!
放进一个盒子里 再把盒子埋进洞里
You put it in the box, and then you put the box in a hole,
忘记洞的位置
and you forget where the hole is.
然后周围长满了绿草
And the green grass grows all around, all around.
我这么做是为了保护兰德 你知道的
I did it to protect Rand. You know that.
就像我保护你一样
Same as I'm protecting you.
就像我会为你们所有人做一样
Same as I'd do for any one of yous.
每一天每一刻
You know, there's not a day that goes by
我都在想我们做过的事
I don't think about what we did.
想你逼我做的事
About what you made me do.
兰德不对劲
Rand's not right.
他一直都不对劲
He's never been right.
你是知道的
And you know it.
罪恶缠身的人 屁话
Man who owns his sin, my ass.
手♥机♥的事想得太从聪明了
Was smart thinking with the phone.
你说那里还有另一辆车吗
You said there was another car there?
你看到了吗
Did you get a look at it?
没 但那是治安官
No. But it was the Sheriff.
也许和莱恩萨瑟家一起联手
Probably working with the Kleinsassers.
你要不要打给你儿子
You wanna call your son?
等一会
In a bit.
我要清理一下思绪
Need to clear my head.
由戴瑞·霍尔和约翰·欧茨组成的一个美国流行音乐乐队
听听霍尔与奥特兹的歌♥怎么样
Well, how 'bout some Hall & Oates?
万试万灵
Works every time.
《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》
"Private Eyes"?
一张不被大家看好的专辑
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表