剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
先生 你可以重新上路了
And you, sir, are good to go.
非常感谢你 天啊
Well, thank you so much. Oh, my gosh.
破碎的道路有时就像内心破碎的人
Broken roads are like broken people sometimes.
它们只想被人喜爱 就这么简单
They just want to be loved, easy-peasy.
我爱蒙大拿
I love Montana.
*老娘甩甩秀发 秀秀美甲*
*I do my hair toss, check my nails*
*宝贝 感觉怎样*
*Baby, how you feelin'?*
*甩甩秀发 秀秀美甲*
*Hair toss, check my nails*
*宝贝 感觉怎样*
*Baby, how you feelin'?*
*爽得不得了*
*Feeling good as hell*
*小子 是不是受够了那些破事*
*Whoo, child, tired of the bull*
*快抖掉肩上的尘土 勇敢向前*
*Go on, dust your shoulders off, keep it moving*
*没错 上帝*
*Yes, Lord*
*想尝试点新鲜玩意儿*
*Tryin' to get some new*
*换上泳衣 直奔泳池*
*In there, swimwear, going to the pool*
*来 擦干♥你♥的眼泪*
*Come, now, come dry your eyes*
*你就是明星 伸手可摸天*
*You know you a star, you can touch the sky*
妈妈
来电
是妈妈
Oh, it's Mom.
你好啊 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
我是怎么说的 开车不准接电♥话♥
And what did I say about being on the phone while driving?
是你打过来的好吗
You called us.
我打电♥话♥是为了提醒你们
I'm just calling to remind you.
"到了给我发短♥信♥"
"Text me when you get there."
晚一分钟都不行
And not a minute after.
还要打电♥话♥告诉我
Call me, too.
记得看燃油表
Make sure to check the fuel gauge.
还有一件事
There was one other thing.
你爱我们吗
You love us?
不对 肯定是另一件事
No, it must have been something else.
我们爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
到蒙大拿了打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you arrive in Montana.
拜拜
Bye!
还是不敢相信她居然会让我去
Still can't believe she let me go.
你跟我一起 她肯定答应
With me, she let you go,
因为我有良好的判断力
'cause I got the good judgment.
-你有大胸 -还有翘臀
- You got the boobs. - And the butt.
没错 你说得对
True. True.
快接啊 珍妮
Pick up, Jenny.
你每次都只会听任你手♥机♥在一边响铃震动
You keep your phone on ring and vibrate and God knows what else.
能不能接电♥话♥啊
Just answer the damn phone.
我去接卡伊
I'm off to pick up Kai.
-卡丝 -我要迟到了
- Cassie. - I'm running late.
能不能别来内心受伤这一套了
Let's cut the wounded heart crap, can we please?
-你不是吧 -我从没误导你
- Really? - I never misled you.
是你说的"不要动真感情"
You were the one who said, "Don't get attached."
是你说把自己的情绪收起来
that you "Keep your feelings in a jar inside a locked drawer."
你的原话
Your words.
看来不止我一个人自欺欺人
Seems I'm not the only one who lies to himself.
我要去接卡伊了
I'm off to pick up Kai.
我想不用我说
I imagine it goes without saying
你也应该知道你们不会有好结果的
that you should've seen this train wreck coming.
不必说教 迪尼丝
Don't need the lecture, Denise.
德威尔和霍伊特私♥人♥侦♥探♥事务所
看来你需要
Looks like you do.
要人陪吗
Looking for some company?
今天不要 甜心
Not today, sugar.
怎么样
How we doin'?
要不要狂欢
Want to party?
我不咬人的
I don't bite.
除非你想我咬你
Unless you're looking for that.
你真的为我准备好了
You're really ready for me, aren't you?
怎么了
Something wrong?
你很漂亮
You're very pretty.
谢谢你
Why, thank you.
嘴真甜
Aren't you sweet.
我以前没见过你
I haven't seen you before.
如果见过我会记得
I'd remember you.
你以前来过这里吗
Have you been here before?
说实话
Truth be told...
我还是新手
...I'm a little new at this.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你非常漂亮
You're so beautiful.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
蜜雪儿
Michelle.
你呢
What's yours?
你的脸让人一看就会爱上
You have a face to fall in love with.
甜心 我不是人们会爱上的类型
Sugar. I'm not the type that people fall in love with.
为什么不是
Why not?
因为人们不会爱我
Because they don't.
我认为你低估自己了
I think you're selling yourself short.
人们总是低估我
People sell me short all the time.
包括我母亲
Even my own mother.
别让他们低估你
Don't let them do that.
我不会的
I won't.
你有母亲吗
Do you have a mother?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
无意冒犯 但做你这一行的人
Well, no offense, but people in your... line of work,
有时我好奇他们的父母是怎么想的
I sometimes wonder what their parents think.
我很久没和我父母说过话了...
Well, I haven't spoken to my parents since...
我都不知道有多久了
I don't know when.
他们确实生了个漂亮的女儿
Well, they sure made a beautiful daughter.
感觉很不错
That was nice.
那现在要怎么样
So, what's it gonna be?
我想
I think...
会是
it will be...
这样
this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
老妈来电
我们是怎么说的 不要打电♥话♥给我
What did we say about you calling to check up on me?
我不打给你 还有谁打给你 罗纳德
Well, if not me, then who, Ronald?
抱歉我们今早发生了点小争吵
I'm sorry we had words this morning.
有时我只是担心
Sometimes I just... worry so.
明白的
Understood.
我想你没明白吧
I don't think you do. Do you?
那告诉我 老妈
Tell me, Mom,
你无法为我感到自豪是有什么理由吗
is there a reason you can't be proud of me?
开卡车不是低级的工作
Truckers are not low-lifes.
事实上 恰好相反
In fact, we're just the opposite.
我们是美国经济的命脉
We're the lifeblood of the American economy,
现在是最重要的角色
now more than ever.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
知道
Yes.
你拯救这个国家 我总是忘了
You heal the nation. I keep forgetting.
我在开车
I'm driving.
-不不 我等不了了 -不要发脾气
- No! No, I can't wait! - Stop having a tantrum!
-你刚刚开过了 -我知道的
- You just went! - I know this!
我知道 但我们刚刚停过了
I know, but we just stopped!
贾斯廷宝贝来电
宝贝
Hey, baby.
是贾斯廷
It's Justin.
还在I90号♥公路
Still on I-90.
再开三个小时吧
I'd say three more hours.
你能等这么久吗
Can you possibly wait that long?
是吗 真的吗
Yeah? Yeah? Really?
我到了以后 你想怎么做
What do you want to do when I get there?
当你第一次降落在丹妮尔之星的时候
When you first touch down on Planet Danielle.
什么
What?
好
Okay.
没事
Yeah, that's fine.
你能发短♥信♥给我吗
Can you... just text me that?
拜
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表