剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
孩子还是婴儿时 你会担心
When he's a baby, you worry,
"他会得婴儿猝死综合征吗"
"Is he gonna fall victim to SIDS?"
孩子上学时 "他会有好朋友吗"
When he's going to school, "Is he gonna make a friend?"
你也会担心
You worry!
一直担心下去
Forever.
即便他长大成人 开着一辆卡车
Even when he's a grown man, driving a truck.
可能尤其是这个时候
Maybe especially then.
我受够你不给予我应有的尊重了
I'm getting sick of you not respecting me.
这个国家正在遭遇供应链危机
This country is in supply chain crisis.
卡车司机就是当下的美国英雄
The trucker is today's American hero.
我是个英雄
I am a hero,
不管他的母亲能不能认识到这一点
whether a mother can see that...or not.
压抑挺久了嘛
Seem pent up.
你可以这样 但不能一直这样
You get this way, and it does not become you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我觉得你不太好
I don't think you are.
你积压了太多情绪
You're pent up.
回你房♥间去手♥淫♥一会儿
Go back to your room and masturbate yourself
我给我们准备午餐
while I make us some lunch,
回来的时候态度要放好一点
and you return with a better attitude.
罗纳德
Ronald?
罗纳德
Ronald?
你脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
一切酒吧
勒加斯基警官
Officer Legarski?
卡丝·德威尔
Cassie Dewell.
天啊
My stars.
你真美
You're beautiful.
-谢谢 -失礼了
- Thanks. - I beg your pardon,
在我们蒙大拿 美女不多
but we don't get many beautiful women in Montana.
你还是黑人
And you're Black.
在我们蒙大拿 黑人也不多
We don't get many Black people in Montana.
蒙大拿的黑人美女 太稀奇[赔率]了吧
Beautiful and Black and Montana. What are the odds?
这种事也有赔率吗
They give out odds on that sort of thing?
我真心抱歉
I truly beg your pardon.
我的妻子梅里利总和我说
My wife, Merrilee, tells me that
我的嘴巴大到
there isn't a shoe size too big
什么尺码的鞋都能塞得下
which my mouth does not accommodate.
请坐 你要喝咖啡吗
Have a seat. Can I offer you some coffee?
没什么吃的了
There's not much food.
餐馆歇业了
The restaurant's closed down.
不用 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
我一直弄不清楚
I can never keep track
人们对咖啡的各种矛盾学说
of all the conflicting studies on coffee.
有人说喝咖啡对人有益
One of them says they're good for you.
还有人持相反观点
The other says not so much.
我只知道...
All I know is...
没什么比来杯咖啡更好的了
nothing beats a cup of joe.
我同意
I hear ya.
我很高兴
I'm glad of that.
因为你的搭档 科迪 说实话
'Cause your partner, Cody, truth be told,
他不太喜欢听我说话
he wasn't too keen on hearing me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得我说的这些你可不会不知道
I don't think I'm telling you anything you don't already know,
他真的是有些叛逆
but he's a bit renegade.
每次我提出些可能的理由
when I brought up probable cause,
他总是左耳朵进右耳朵出
kind of in one ear, out the other.
我上次和他聊天时 他正要和你一起
The last I spoke to him, he was headed out
去荣耀超然教堂呢
to the Church of Glory and Transcendence with you.
没错 但他后来就一直喋喋不休地念叨
That's right, but then he started banging on
说没有搜查证
about searches without warrants
还说了什么监听到的对话内容
and conversations in custodial settings.
我的暴脾气就上来了 我告诉他
My loose cannon radar started beeping, and I told him,
"伙计 我觉得你得自己搞定这个案子了"
"I think you're gonna need to fly solo on this one, partner."
两个年轻女孩很有可能是被绑♥架♥了
Two teenaged girls were possibly abducted.
而警♥察♥却告诉老百姓们去独自应对吗
The police officer tells the private citizen to go at it alone?
我懂你的意思
Well, I take your point,
但那两个女孩还没有被正式确认失踪
but the girls aren't officially missing.
就算真的被绑♥架♥了 也还是要遵守一些规章协议的
And even if they were, certain protocols need to be observed.
比如呢
Like what?
卡丝
Cassie, uh...
亲爱的 你很漂亮
my, you are a pretty thing --
我这次差不多是要守好
I'm kind of about safeguarding my pension
我这辈子的退休金
this time in my life.
我不能冒险让科迪带我走上放飞之路
I couldn't risk Cody leading me down the -- the rogue path.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
You last saw him when?
凌晨四点四十五吧 正好从这个停车场开出来
4:45 a.m, driving right out this parking lot.
你当时就一点都不好奇吗
And you weren't curious?
什么意思
Beg pardon?
你现在应该也没有他的消息吧
I'm assuming you haven't heard from him.
你试过给他打电♥话♥或者去那里看看吗
Did you try calling him or...go out there?
你想暗示什么
What -- What are you implying?
我只是想了解一下
I'm just trying to get a sense of things.
了解我吗
Get a sense of me?
我可是名蒙大拿州州警
I am a Montana State Trooper.
我来帮忙时可是非上班时间
I was off-duty when I came out here to help.
但我还是又来了 来帮你这个普通老百姓
I'm out here yet again, helping you, a private citizen.
你太过分了
You are out of line.
好了 现在我们重新开始
Now, we could start over,
努力达成统一战线吧
try to get on the same team,
否则我就直接走了
but I could just leave you be.
-你决定 -我们要去场子里吗
- It's your call. - Shall we go to the compound?
去荣耀超然教堂吗
Glory and Transcendence?
可以啊 但还是我和科迪说的那个
Well, we could, but same thing I told Cody --
我们需要一个适当的理由
we need probable cause.
很有可能我们会被拒绝进入大门的
In all likelihood, we'll be refused entry at the gate.
你认识哪位好说话的法官吗
You know a friendly judge?
在我看来 就是你去找他
Seems to me, you go to him,
告诉他那两个失踪女孩的事情
you tell him about the missing girls,
还有科迪的失踪
Cody's vanished...
好吧 怎么不行呢
Oh, hell. Why not?
很好
Great.
但这需要花好几个小时的时间
This'll take a few hours, though.
好吧
Okay, um...
或许我可以开车四处晃晃
maybe I'll -- I'll drive around for a little bit.
没必要乱晃
Oh, no need to hang about.
如果我能拿到搜查令 我就可以
If I get a warrant, I'll have no trouble
召集上一小队人一起去那里了
rounding up a small posse to go up there.
回海伦那去吧
Head on back to Helena.
也许我会去几个卡车停靠站看看
Maybe I'll hit a few truck stops.
什么
Come again?
昨晚 我调查了一下
Last night, I did some digging
联邦调查局高速连环杀手专案组
on the FBI Highway Serial Killer Task Force,
发现很有可能和长途卡车司机
and there's a possible connection
有一点的关联
to long-haul truckers.
那两个女孩可能曾在卡车停靠站加油
These girls could have stopped for gas at a truck stop.
在那里被抓
Got grabbed.
谁知道呢
Never know.
是的
No.
我们永远无法得知
We never do.
an8bord1fs18b1天空市凶杀案
第一季第二集
你说"恐怖"是什么意思 怎么个恐怖法
What do you mean "Creepy"? Creepy how?
我也说不清怎么恐怖 反正就是恐怖
I can't say creepy how. Just creepy.
亲爱的 瑞克·勒加斯基绝对人畜无害
Rick Legarski is as harmless as they come, honey.
据说他甚至连超速罚单都不会给别人开
Word is he doesn't even give out speeding tickets,
他每次都是给人个警告就算了
that he lets everybody off with a warning.
我不知道 我就是有种感觉
I don't know. I got a vibe.
应该还没有科迪的消息吧
I take it still no news from Cody?
是的
No.
这可不妙
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表