剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Don't wait up.
她正要走了 JW
She was just leavin', JW.
和我喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
来吧
C'mon.
不用了
I'm good.
别管她了 JW
Leave her be, JW.
你 你让我发现佩格曼的案子
You, um... You told me to tell ya
有什么奇怪的地方就来告诉你
if something out of the ordinary happened with the Pergman case.
这应该算是
This feels like it qualifies.
我们设的摄像头拍到了点什么
That camera we set up -- we got something.
这是他妈妈的愤怒
There's his mother's grave.
是罗纳德吗
That's Ronald?
是的
Yep.
在那里睡了一整晚
Slept there all night.
恋母情结
Mother issues.
是吧
Right?
谢谢你 肯特
Thank you, Kent.
不客气
You're welcome.
我将永远陪着你
怎...
Wha--?
晚上好 警官
Evening, Officer.
我看到你从酒吧出来 绕到这里
Saw you swerving back there, coming out of the bar.
你喝酒了吗
You been drinkin'?
没有 长官
Um, n-no, sir.
那你应该不介意吹一下测醉器
So you don't mind taking a Breathalyzer for me?
我有权拒绝吹测醉器
I-I have the right to refuse a Breathalyzer.
当然了
You certainly do.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
警官 我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Officer, I-I'm a private investigator.
-我... -别让我问第二遍
- I -- - Don't make me ask you again.
我在解安全带
I'm unbuckling.
你...你干什么
What are -- What are you doing?
你...
What --
如果你不反抗的话会轻松很多
This will go a whole lot better if you don't fight.
上车 儿子
Get in, son.
我能走
I can walk.
你能 但你不可以
You can, but you won't.
上车
Get in the car.
我们有个客人
Hey, we got a visitor.
你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
我问你呢 你要去哪里
Hey, I asked you -- where you going?
你在这些死东西里看起来可真美
Don't you look pretty in there with all them dead things?
你刚经过了警局
You just passed the sheriff's office.
是的 女士 没错
Yes, ma'am, we did.
你要带我去哪里
Where the hell are you taking me?
一个人来这里有点愚蠢了
Kinda dumb comin' out here alone,
擅闯私人领地
trespassin'.
还是说你是来找我的
Or did you come to see me?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表