剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
想到了各种好主意
that come to me when I'm in the woods.
因为人就喜欢害怕
'Cause people love to be scared, you know?
甚至可以到最后一个房♥间时
There could even be, like, this final chamber
我就躲在
where I'm underneath
地下一个洞里 就像这样
in the ground, in a hole, kinda like this.
我可以伸出手
And I can put my hand up
把他们拉下来 让他们以为自己真的要死了
and pull them down, make them think they're really gonna die.
我可以看上一整天
I could watch that all day.
赶紧挖完吧
Let's finish this up.
待会儿再说吧
Talk about it later, alright?
肯定会很棒的
It's gonna be awesome.
谢谢
Thank you.
霍斯特 今天我想在墓前说几句话
Horst, I'd like to say a few words at the grave today.
你不需要我的许可
You don't have to ask my permission for that.
你想说什么就说
You just say what's in your heart.
我觉得你肯定不乐意
Oh, I don't think you want that.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你想知道我想说什么吗
Do you want to know what's in my heart?
你为什么不消停一会儿
Why don't you lay down for a little bit?
-干什么呢 -正常一点
- And do what? - Collect yourself.
我很正常
Oh, I'm collected.
我已经受够正常下去了
I'm all done collecting myself.
我不知道你在说什么了
I have no idea what you're talking about anymore.
因为我们根本不说话
Because we don't talk.
你说 我听 或者说 我以前听
Well, you talk, and I listen. Or, well, I used to listen.
我以前很喜欢听你说话
I used to love listening to you.
我以前很喜欢听你说话 想要试着理解你
I used to love listening to you, trying to understand you
听你说话 然后...
and hear you and --
我做不到了
I can't do it anymore.
那你去想做什么就做什么吧
Well, you just go ahead and do what you need to do.
我要做的
What I need
是听你口中
is to hear you tell me one thing
说出真♥相♥
that isn't a lie.
在我今天埋葬我儿子之前
Before I put my son in the ground today,
我想听你和我说一个真♥相♥
I want you to tell me one truth.
一个真♥相♥
A truth.
这一次
For once.
真♥相♥就是
Here's a truth.
我每次看我们的孩子
Every time I look at our children,
都只能看到你身上有问题的地方
all I can see is everything that's wrong with you.
就像是原本 你有一头漂亮的小奶牛
It's like you got a beautiful cowing calf,
骨架优秀
perfect conformation,
还有一双美丽的棕色眼睛 脊背挺直
bright, brown eyes, straight back,
堪称完美
wonderful expression.
但是她的牛犊有问题
And her calf comes out wrong.
你就想 这头小奶牛这么好
Well, you figure that's such a pretty cow.
最好还是再给她一次机会
You better give her another shot.
于是你就这么做了
And you do, and that calf comes out
但是小牛犊不是瞎蠢就是三只脚
water-headed and blind, or three-legged.
你就知道你该做什么了
And then you know what you've got to do.
你得杀了这头小奶牛
You've got to put that cow down.
于是你用皮带勒住了她
So you do, with a bolt to her neck,
然后把她挂到钩子上
and then you hang her from a hook
把她做成了汉堡 给你的家人吃
and you cut her into burger, and you feed her to your family,
但至少你知道她对这世界有贡献
but at least you know she did some good in the world.
但是你
But you...
你都不值得屠宰了
you ain't worth the slaughter no more.
你就是一块狗肉
You're just dog meat.
终于来了
There you are.
终于来了 霍斯特
There you are, Horst.
还有你所有的真♥相♥
And all your truth.
这是你对我说过最真诚的话
That's the most honest thing you've ever said to me.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我都听到了
And I hear it.
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
但这不代表我会违背我的誓言
Now, that don't mean that I don't intend to honor my vows.
我会团结这个家庭
And keep this family together,
确保在我过世后
make sure the land gets passed on
这片土地会遵从祖辈规矩
the way it's always been passed on
传给后一代
when I'm gone.
我是个遵守诺言的人 玛格丽塔
I'm a man of my word, Margaret,
这是我的家族 我的土地
and this is my family and my land,
谁都不能 就连上帝都不能
and there ain't nobody, including the Good Lord himself,
教我该怎么处置这一切
gonna tell me what the hell I'm gonna do with it.
男人懂 玛格丽特
A man does, Margaret.
男人懂
A man does.
这是你永远不可能理解的
That's something you never understood.
男人懂
A man does.
我现在要做的
And what I'm going to do right now
就是去埋葬你的儿子
is I'm going to bury our son.
你知道等你去世后
You know when you're gone,
留下的东西甚至都比不上一罐冷饮吧
what's left won't be worth a jar of cold spit, right?
你只有这种程度吗
Is that the best ya got?
想知道我的真♥相♥吗
Want my truth?
等不及了
Dyin' to hear it.
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
正合我意
I expect nothing less.
我和你说了别来烦我们
I told you to leave us alone.
我们和诺拉·丹佛斯聊过了
We spoke with Nora Danvers.
她说你去找她问她儿子的事了
She said you came to see her about her son.
我等这一天已经等了
I've been waiting for this day
太久了
a long time.
爸爸 你在说什么
Dad, what are you talking about?
-进去 -我不是小孩子了
- Get inside. - I'm not a child.
我不需要你一直想保护我
I don't need you to keep trying to protect me.
我想知道真♥相♥
I want to know the truth.
你做了什么 罗西 拜托
What did you do? Rosie, please.
吉尔 你可以帮我们
Gil, you can help us --
让他们为做的事付出代价
make them pay for what they've done.
我试过帮科尔
I tried to help Cole.
让他低下脑袋 安心拿钱
Told him to keep his head down, take the paycheck,
他是这么干了一会儿
which he did, for a while.
但后来他开始问问题了
But then he started asking questions.
-什么问题 -我不能告诉你们
- Questions about what? - I can't tell you that.
但他开始惹麻烦了
But he started causing problems.
有一天 他和霍斯特起了冲突 然后
One night, he got into it with Horst, and...
兰德看到了他们
Rand saw them,
就杀了科尔
and he killed Cole.
他以为他是在保护自己的父亲
He thought he was protecting his father.
科尔惹了什么麻烦
What kind of problems was Cole causing?
不不不 我不能这样
No. No, no. I can't do this.
因为不管霍斯特再干什么
Because whatever Horst was doing,
你肯定都帮了他
you helped him.
霍斯特信任我绝对不会开口
Horst trusted I wouldn't talk.
我卷得太深了
I was too mixed up in it.
所以我才能活着离开农场
It was the only reason I got off that ranch alive.
那他们为什么开除了你
So, then why did they fire you?
他们没有 他们是收买♥♥了我
They didn't. They paid me off.
霍斯特在那块地上干什么
What was Horst doing on that land?
蒙大拿大部分得饮用水都来自于
Montana gets the majority of its drinkable water
天然水源
from natural sources.
这里是卡利斯贝尔的米苏拉主要水源
This here is the main source to Missoula, Kalispell.
但是20年前页岩气繁荣
But 20 years ago came the shale boom,
污染了所有的东西
contaminating everything in its wake.
州边界建立起了公♥司♥ 比如博恩斯水力
Companies around the state, like Borns Fracking, for example,
他们必须要做出弥补
they had to make right.
至少表面上来说
Optically, at least.
他们需要找地方倾倒废水
They needed somewhere to dump their waste.
霍斯特很乐于提供给他们
And Horst was happy to give it to 'em.
卫吉牵头的
Wagy brokered the deal,
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表