剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
like Kiwanis, Lions' Club.
-我每天都要和这峡谷里的人打交道 -嗯
- I see folks from this valley every day. - Yeah.
我不能被人知道我对他们中的人有什么看法
I can't let it get out that I got a hate-on for any of them.
你和我说的话绝对不会外传
Whatever you tell me stays with me.
我听说了一些事
I've heard a few things.
比如呢
Like what?
你可能是个叛徒
That you can be renegade.
你被三个不同的部门开除
Fired from three different departments,
所以你只能接私人的活
which is why you're working private.
都是过去的事了
All in the past.
我离全额福利退休还有几年
Well, I have a couple of years before I retire with full benefits.
明白
Got it.
抱歉 是我前妻
Sorry. My ex.
不用多说了 女人是麻烦
Say no more. Woman problems.
男人有女人就是有了麻烦
A man's got a woman. Then he got problems.
你知道暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划吗
You familiar with ViCAP?
联调局的吗
FBI?
暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划
It's the Violent Crimes Apprehension Program.
可以说是一个失踪人口的数据库
Basically a database for missing persons.
我听说过 从来没用过
I've heard about it. Never used it.
那上面显示这里方圆100英里内
They show 12 missing females
已经失踪了12个女人
within a 100-mile radius of where we're sitting.
就在两年的时间里
All in the last two years.
大多数最后一次都是出现在卡车停靠站
Most of them last seen at truck stops.
路上有不少卡车停靠站
We got a few truck stops along the way.
这个教堂...
This church, uh...
里面的成员有长途卡车司机吗
the membership include long-haul truckers?
性人口贩卖♥♥案犯中有不少是卡车司机
There's a faction of truckers mixed up in sex trafficking.
真的吗
Really?
你愿不愿意开车过去
Well, how do you feel about driving up there?
现在去那个教堂吗
To the church? Now?
你有孩子吗 里克
You got kids, Rick?
不用多说了
Say no more.
你绝对会把我的退休金闹腾没
You are gonna cost me my pension. I'm sure of it.
我保证我会很规矩
I promise to behave.
开我的车吧 警车会打草惊蛇
Let's take my truck. Cops cars tend to spook.
确实
That, they do.
希望你的车底盘稳
I hope you got a good chassis,
我们要开的路可是很颠簸的
'cause we'll be covering some bumpy territory.
天 你的信♥号♥♥可真好
Man, you get good reception.
我们要去教堂
We're headed to the church.
-现在吗 -虽然机会不大 但我要去
- Now? - It's a long shot, but I'm out here.
这个州警和我一起 他很熟悉这里
I got this state trooper with me. He knows the area.
即便如此 科迪...
Even so, Cody...
再有发现会打给你的
I'll call you when I learn more, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
开过去大概要半个小时左右
It's about a half-hour or so.
出发前要不要上个厕所什么的
You need to pee or anything before we go?
不用了
I'm good.
再给你强调一下
And, uh, just to review.
我们很可能会遇上我认识的人...
The likelihood is, we're gonna come across people I know --
好人 所以我们一定要保持礼貌
good people -- so we are gonna keep our manners in play.
我保证
I promise.
我想问问 你从哪里听说
If I may ask, where'd you hear that
长途汽车司机参与性人口♥交♥易的
about long-haul truckers being tied to slave trade?
我可是绝对没有听说过啊
'Cause I sure as Shirley never heard that.
不算是正式报告 就是警♥察♥流出的小道消息
Nothing official. Just cop-to-ex-cop grapevine.
当州警就是这点不好
That's the problem with being a state trooper.
没人会和我聊天
Nobody talks to us.
还有一件事
Oh, one other thing.
罗纳德
Ronald.
你太不小心了
You've been sloppy.
天天天啊
My, my, my.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表