剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我希望你只是在打比方
Well, I hope you're speaking in the metaphorical sense,
因为他是摔死的 或跳死的
because he fell or he jumped.
-他摔死了 -他摔死了
- He fell. - He fell?
-他摔死了 -他摔死了
- He fell! - He fell?!
他跑到了悬崖顶上
He went from the top of the cliff
然后掉到了下面
to the bottom of the cliff.
行了吗
All right?!
卫吉治安官马上要来了
Sheriff Wagy's coming.
也许他能查清楚是怎么回事
Maybe he can shed some light on the situation,
但是这也改变不了布雷克已经死去的事实
but it d-doesn't change the fact that Blake is gone!
-他死了 -布雷克死了都是因为你
- He's gone! - Blake is gone because of you.
-都是我的错 -没错
- It's all my fault? - Yes!
-都是我的错 -这是事实
- It's all my fault. - It's the truth!
事实是 你是他母亲
The truth is, you're his mother
你是一个嗑药酒鬼
and you're a pill-poppin' drunk.
夏安 照顾好你妈妈
Cheyenne, take care of your mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
还是没有布雷克的消息吗
Still no word from Blake?
是的 我得和他说罗西的事
No. I need to tell him about Rosie.
罗西根本帮不上忙
Rosie's not gonna be any help.
也许吧 但他还是得知道
Maybe, but he still needs to know.
好吧
Okay.
我们 我们这样吧
We -- We do that,
我们把了解到关于袭击的信息都交给他的律师
we hand over what we know about the attack to his lawyer,
然后就离开这里
and get out of here.
大家为什么都这么害怕
Why is everyone so afraid?
小镇子
Small county.
总有一些隐情
They've been running things.
他们在害怕什么
What are they afraid of?
布雷克暗示过
Blake hinted at something.
他也要你离开
He also told you to leave.
科迪从来不会害怕 永远不会
Cody was never afraid. Not ever.
他只会一路冲过去 一点都不害怕
He just charged right at things, not a worry in the world.
你很想他
You miss him.
每天都想
Every damn day.
安德鲁死后
When Andrew died,
我几乎一周 都没有下床
I didn't get out of bed for -- for a week.
有一天 我爸爸出现了
And then, one day, my dad showed up,
他说他要搬过来
told me he was moving in...
然后
and, uh...
给我做早餐 给我列家务清单
made me breakfast, gave me a list of chores,
要我继续我的人生
and told me to get on with my life.
然后 继续想他
And, yeah, think about him.
你...你要学会接纳
You -- You have to let that stuff in.
只要你隔绝日常的一切 你的生活就停滞了
The minute you shut that out, you stop living.
这是唯一的办法
It's really the only way.
迪尼丝
Hey, Denise.
卡丝和你在一起吗
Cassie with you?
嗯 等等
Yeah. Hold on.
我们都在
We're both here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我在警方扫描上又发现
I picked up something on the scanner.
铁十字农场报告
Something about a report of a body being found
发现了一具尸体
on the Iron Cross Ranch.
可能是自杀
Possible suicide.
什么时候
When?
今早六点
6:00 this morning.
是布雷克 肯定是他
It's Blake. I know it.
他...他本来想和我说什么事 但是没法说
He -- He -- He wanted to tell me something, but he couldn't.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
但你不能去农场 他们看到你就会打死你
But you cannot go to the ranch. They will shoot you on sight.
我得做点什么
I-I-I need to do something.
我得去见治安官
Uh, I'm gonna go see the sheriff.
这也是一个愚蠢的主意
Another stupid idea.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
他手下的那个叫安吉拉的女人 知道些什么
That woman who works for him, Angela -- she knows something.
我去找她 也许能问出点什么
I get her talking, maybe get some answers.
好吧 那你离开后马上给我电♥话♥
Okay. You tell me the moment you leave there then.
好
Yeah.
那么 你打算让我怎么处理
So, uh, how you want me to put this down?
你想做成什么都可以
I can write it up any way you want.
这是一起自杀
It was a suicide.
你就当是一起自杀
You put it down as a suicide.
明白了
Understood.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
节哀顺变
So sorry for your loss.
他没有自杀
He didn't kill himself.
恐怕事实就是自杀
I'm afraid it's the truth.
玛格丽特 他可能是滑倒了
Margaret. It could be he slipped.
滚出去 马上给我滚
Get out of here. I want you to leave now.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
以后再谢我吧
You can thank me later.
-一半一半吗 -不行 乳制品容易胖
- Half and half? - No. Dairy's inflammatory.
这是龙葵 不加酒精和糖
It's nightshade. And no alcohol or sugar.
不行 我在遵循汤姆·布雷迪禁食
No, I am on the Tom Brady diet.
还有别的吗
Is there something else?
如果你只是来聊你的禁食计划的话
'Cause if you came over to talk about your diet,
我还要去准备工作呢
I got to get ready for work.
你也知道我看人过目不忘
You know how I never forget a face?
妈妈经常说我是超级认人
How Mom used to call me a super-recognizer?
没有这种说法
That's not a real thing.
有这种说法
It is a real thing.
关键在于 我看到亚瑟的时候
Anyway, the point is, from the moment that I met Arthur,
就很面熟
I recognized him.
这并不奇怪
That doesn't surprise me.
我们又不是住在纽约市
It's not like we live in New York City.
不 斯嘉丽 我在哪里见过他
No, Scarlet. I have seen him somewhere.
我昨晚醒过来就有非常不好的预感
And I woke up last night, and I had a very bad feeling.
你嫉妒我终于快乐了
You're jealous that I'm finally happy.
你只喜欢我难过孤独受伤的时候
Yeah, you only like me when I'm sad and lonely and hurt
这样你就能照顾我了
so that you can mother me.
但我现在很好
But I'm okay now.
比很好更好
I'm better than okay.
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
你还记得你上次说
Do you remember what happened
你"恋爱了"时发生了什么吗
the last time you said you were "In love"?
我可记得
Because I do.
亚瑟和史蒂夫不一样
Arthur is not like Steve.
他温柔体贴
He is sweet and kind.
我觉得他是上天派给我的
I feel like he was sent to me,
我们好像注定该相遇
like we were destined to meet.
史蒂夫是谁
Who's Steve?
抱歉 我听到了你们俩的聊天
Sorry. I heard you talking.
他只是一个不会再出现的坏蛋
He was just a bad penny that's not coming back.
没什么好担心的 亚瑟
Nothing to worry about, Arthur.
-你好 玛丽 -你好
- Hi, Mary. - Hi.
我来给你们俩拍一张照片吧
Yeah, let me, um, get a picture of you two.
我的...我的数字剪贴报要用
Yeah, for my, uh -- my digital scrapbook.
我怎么觉得听起来很不安全
Well, that sounds like a very unsafe thing to me.
把你自己的照片暴露在黑客眼皮下
Your image out there for hackers to steal.
你听说过一个叫深度伪装的东西吗
Have you heard of this thing called a deepfake?
不 只是一张照片而已
No, it's just a picture.
很快 我们就会生活在一个没有真实的世界里
Pretty soon, we'll live in a world where nothing is real.
数码机器人 把你的头安装在别人身体上
Digital robots, your head on another person's body.
别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
不 拜托 再来一张 拜托
No. Come on. Just one more. Please?
除非你来和我们一起 玛丽
Only if you come here and join us, Mary.
这才公平 过来
It's only fair. Get over here.
我们一起拍一张照片
We'll all take a picture together.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表