剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Underrated album.
《我不能去》是一首完美的流行歌♥曲
And "I Can't Go for That" is just a perfect pop song.
能让人振作起来
Cheer you right up.
你的损失
Your loss.
我相信是的
I'm sure. I'm sure it is.
等你出来透完气
Well, when you come up for air,
我有罗纳德·佩格曼的消息
I've got something on Ronald Pergman.
告诉我你抓到了那个混♥蛋♥
Tell me you got the bastard.
并没有
Not quite.
在他母亲的墓前装了几个游戏摄像头
Had some game cameras put up by his mother's grave.
没错
Yeah.
那天他出现了
He shows up the other night,
拿出他的小毯子
takes out his blankie,
卷缩着睡在她墓前
curls up, and sleeps on her grave.
我给他留了张纸条
I left him a note.
什么 你怎么...
What? What do you -- Like --
你给他留了张纸条
You left him a note?
就是耍耍他
Yeah, something to mess with him.
如果他回来 为什么不抓他
Why not grab him if and when he comes back?
计划是这样
Well, that's the plan.
我申请了全天候监视
I put in for round-the-clock surveillance,
但申请需要点时间才能通过
but that's gonna take a while to okay.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
他这样的行为
Behavior like that
说明了他无法控制自己的冲动
means he's got compulsions he can't control.
灰崖旅馆
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
随时乐意效劳 说一声就行了
Anything you need, just ask.
帮我们找到罗西·阿马亚
Help us find Rosie Amaya.
把她的资料发给我 我打给技术部的人
Send me her info. I'll call it in to my techs.
你真的听霍尔与奥特兹的歌♥吗
Hey, you really mess with Hall & Oates, like, for real? That's...
我不觉得丢脸
I am not ashamed.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉你发生了那种事
Sorry for what happened to you.
如果你想聊聊 我陪着你
I'm here if you want to talk about it.
没什么好聊的
Nothing to talk about.
那是什么
What's that?
在管♥理♥员♥小屋里找到的
Found it at the caretaker's cabin.
迪尼丝看过了
Denise checked.
是布雷克在酒吧里买♥♥的那瓶酒
It's the bottle Blake bought at the bar.
上面连一个凹痕都没有
There's barely a dent in it.
他确实说过那晚有些不对劲
He did say something was off that night.
如果这瓶威士忌被人下了药呢
What if this whiskey was drugged?
档案里的毒理学报告不见了
Toxicology report was missing from the file.
我会拿去做检测的
I'm gonna get it tested.
林德会帮我们找到罗西的
Lindor's gonna help us find Rosie,
所以没问题
so that's good.
我会永远和你在一起
这里
There.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她撞到脑袋了
She hit her head.
她为什么会撞到脑袋
Why'd she hit her head?
因为她有一个天大的秘密
'Cause she's got a really big secret,
但是她妹妹嫉妒
and her sister got jealous.
亲亲她让她好起来
Kiss her and make her better.
男生不亲娃娃
Boys don't kiss dolls.
必须亲
You have to!
不要
No.
要
Yes.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
妈 亚瑟不愿意亲娃娃 让她好起来
Mom, Arthur won't kiss the doll and make her better.
男生不亲娃娃
Boys don't kiss dolls.
我会永远和你在一起
I'll always be with you.
好了
All better.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
昨晚治安官绑♥架♥了我搭档
My partner was abducted by the Sheriff last night,
你弟弟兰德拿着斧头追我
and your brother Rand chased me down with an axe.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我偷偷溜进牧场去管♥理♥员♥小屋里看了一下
I snuck on the ranch to take a look at the caretaker's cabin.
那晚的事解释不通
Something doesn't make sense about that night.
我就不该叫你来这里
I never should have asked you to come up here.
你叫我帮忙
You asked me to help.
我现在在帮忙
I'm doing that.
我知道
I know.
我无法表达我有多感激
And I can't tell you how much I appreciate
你在我需要你的时候来帮我
you being there for me when I needed you,
但是这里的情况变了
but things have changed up here,
我不想你卷入一些
and I don't want you getting dragged into something
连我也无法摆脱的事
I can't get you out of.
我是不会走的
I'm not quitting.
你不知道我家人能做出什么样的事
You don't know what my family's capable of.
这是我该解决的问题
This is my problem to fix.
看来你昨晚安全回到家了
See you made it home okay last night.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
冷静点 哥哥
Easy there, brother.
她擅闯私人领地
She was trespassin'.
我只是保护了她
I made sure she was okay.
兰德的事吗
'Bout Rand?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
爸爸想见你
Dad wants to see you.
马上
Now.
保证你会离开
Just promise me you'll go.
决定好今晚看什么电影了吗
Did you decide on a movie for tonight?
《查理和巧克力工厂》
"Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory."
还记得他找到金奖券那一幕吗
Remember when he finds the golden ticket?
我以前经常和我妈妈一起看
I used to watch it with my mom.
那是我最喜欢的桥段
That was my favorite part.
他杀了那些孩子
He murdered those children.
他没有
He did not.
威利·旺卡是一个好人
Willy Wonka was a good man.
他给了那个男孩和他爷爷一次千载难逢的机会
He gave that boy and his grandfather an opportunity of a lifetime.
我觉得他是一个变♥态♥
Well, I think he's a creep.
我没心情看电影
Not in the mood for a movie.
你可以自己看
You can watch it yourself.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
你不该这么回答我
That's not what you're supposed to say.
我很迷茫
I'm confused.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
我一整天都是这种感觉
All day, I've had this feeling.
那你有吗
Did you?
没有
No.
好好想想 好好想想我为什么可能生气了
Think really, really hard why I might be mad.
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我可以解释
I can explain.
每一个谎言
For every lie...
都会被电一次
you get a shock.
箭头酒吧
The Arrow's End.
我下班后去了那里
I stopped by there after work.
那里举办了卡拉OK之夜 我很好奇
They have a karaoke night, so I was curious.
好奇卡拉OK吗 认真的吗
To do karaoke? Seriously?
我以前扮《红男绿女》里的斯凯·马斯特森
I'll have you know, I was Sky Masterson in "Guys and Dolls."
完全不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that is.
是一部音乐剧
It's a musical.
我觉得这是个谎言
I think that's a lie.
《红男绿女》就是音乐剧
"Guys and Dolls" is a musical.
我是指你说你扮演过
The part about you being in it.
你说得没错
Yes, you're right.
我当时想要演 但是太害羞了不敢去试
I wanted to be in it, but I was too shy to try out,
我妈妈也不让我去
and my mother wouldn't let me.
好吧
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表