剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Yes?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
我...我是卡丝·德威尔
I'm -- I'm Cassie Dewell.
我们在找给你送报的男孩 埃里克
We're looking for your newspaper boy, Erik.
你今天见过他吗
Have you seen him today?
我今早好像见过他
I think I saw him this morning.
也可能是昨天
Eh, may have been yesterday.
怎么了
Why?
你不能确定吗
You're not sure?
他出什么事了吗
Did something happen to him?
希望没有...
We hope not. Um...
他平时送报时你会看着他吗
Do you -- Do you normally see him delivering the papers?
这种事我真不太留意
It's not really the kind of thing I'd notice.
说真的 我最近在避免看新闻
Truth be told, I try to avoid the news these days.
新闻真是太让人难受了
So depressing.
家里有谁能让我问问吗
Is there anyone else at home I could ask?
海伦·佩格曼
Helen Pergman?
那是我母亲 她...
That's my mother. Uh, she's --
这是她的房♥子 也是她订的报纸
It's her house and her newspaper subscription.
好的
Right.
她在家吗
Is she here?
她现在不在 她出远门了
Uh, she isn't at the moment. Um, she's away.
不过你要是留个电♥话♥ 我可以让她打给你
But I-if you leave a number, I can have her call you.
好的 太好了
Yeah. Great.
祝好运
Good luck.
祝你们找到那孩子
Finding the boy.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
不客气
You're welcome.
你好
Yes?
如果真是他 我们得回去 拉起警戒线
If that was him, we need to get back there, set up a perimeter.
珍妮来电♥话♥了 她跟塔布在一起
Jenny called. She's with Tubb,
等着确认呢
waiting for confirmation.
长得跟他不算一模一样 但也非常接近了
It's not exactly him, but it's damn close.
好吧 他就是个鬼魂
Okay, he's a ghost.
我输入了罗纳德·佩格曼和他的地址
I put in Ronald Pergman and his address
什么信息都没有
and came back with exactly nothing.
也没有社交媒体账号♥
No social media presence.
但他妈有个账号♥
But his mother has one.
一堆她干净的房♥子的照片
Just lots of photos of her clean house,
一只猫 她去的教堂
a cat, her church --
她儿子呢
What about her son?
我的天
Oh, my God.
绝对是他
That's definitely him.
你确定
Are you sure?
如果是 我们要派特警包围他的家
If so, we're about to SWAT his house.
-你真的确定吗 -确定 百分百确定
- Are you absolutely sure? - Positive. It's 100%.
联♥系♥塔布 说我在路上了
Call Tubb. Let him know I'm on the way.
埃里克的妈妈瑞秋马上就会到
Well, um, uh, Er-Erik's mom, Rachel's, on her way in.
我该怎么和她说
What do you want me to tell her?
让她待在这里 你可能还得握紧她的手
Definitely keep her here, and you may need to hold her hand.
你碰不到我
I'm out of your range.
但我碰得到你
But you're not out of mine.
放下电击枪 踢到笼子外面
Now drop the Taser and kick it out of the cage.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我再好声好气地说一遍
I'm going to ask you again, nicely.
请你放下电击枪
Drop it now, please.
不
No.
是不是很刺♥激♥
Isn't this exciting?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
可能我不该这么想
Probably shouldn't admit this.
但我内心有一部分希望他不要投降
But there's a part of me that hopes he doesn't surrender
我不得已只能杀了他
and that I have to kill him.
没你想得那么有趣
It's not as much fun as you think.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun enough.
再次强调 我们不知道房♥里是什么情况
To repeat, we don't know what's waiting for us on the inside.
我们可以假定他配有武器 是危险分子
We can assume he's armed, dangerous.
就位后 我会通知他已被包围
Once in position, I'll announce our presence,
给他机会投降
give him a chance to surrender.
如果他拒绝 我们就迅速行动
If he doesn't take it, we move quickly.
有疑问吗
Questions?
联调局怎么办
FBI?
时间紧迫 等不及了
Can't wait for them. No time.
你要为她们两个负责吗
Are you taking responsibility for them?
她们是警员了
They're deputized.
什么时候当上的
Since when?
就现在
Since right now.
好了 做好准备
Okay, gear up.
-所有小队都有 -收到 我们走
- All teams. - Copy that. Let's move.
我想去 我要去现场
I want to go. I want to be there.
太危险了 而且那里已经被封锁了
It's way too dangerous, and the area's sealed off anyway.
他们打算怎么做
What exactly are they planning to do?
我不知道具体情况
I don't know the details,
但大致就是攻进房♥子
but, basically, it's get in that house
营救埃里克
and rescue Erik.
如果他在里面的话
If he's in there.
攻破大门之后 我的手下清查楼上
After we breach the door, my guys clear upstairs,
塔布和他的警员清查一楼和地下室
Tubb and his deputies clear downstairs and the basement.
-我们呢 -你们两个跟我走
- What about us? - You two go with me.
重申 里面有个危险分子
And, again, we have a dangerous man inside.
但还可能有个人♥质♥
But also perhaps a hostage.
明确你们的目标
Be sure of your targets.
走
Let's move.
确认位置 等待画面
Confirm position. Awaiting visual.
已盯查就位
Eyes on. In position.
所有小队队长 等待号♥令
All team leaders, wait for the call.
罗纳德·佩格曼
Ronald Pergman.
我们是路易斯与克拉克县警局
This is the Lewis and Clark Sheriff Department.
你的房♥子被包围了
Your house is surrounded.
你得从前门出来
You are to come out the front door,
双手举过头顶
hands above your head.
否则我们会冲进去
Failure to do so, we are coming in.
马上离开房♥子
Exit the building now.
佩格曼先生 快点出来
Mr. Pergman, come out of the building.
你被包围了
You are surrounded.
他不出来
He's not coming out.
佩格曼先生 这是最后警告
Mr. Pergman, this is your last warning.
我们走
Let's go.
全体行动 进去 快走
Everyone, move! Move in! Let's go!
走走走
Let's go, go, go!
等等
Hold up!
-冲 -进去
- Let's go! - Move it!
-当心后方 -每个房♥间
- Watch your back! - Every room.
你会没事的 快点来个救护员
You're gonna be okay. I need a medic -- now!
是自动触发的枪 可能还有其他机关
It's a trap gun. There may be others.
索萨 塔布 珍妮
Sosa! Tubb! Jenny!
怎么了
What is it?
那是什么
What are those?
我打不开 但是有股汽油味
I can't get them open, but I'm smelling gasoline.
这地方可能装了诡雷
I think the place is booby-trapped.
所有人都出去
Everybody, get out of here!
离开房♥子
Clear out of the house!
可能有炸♥弹♥
We have a potential bomb!
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮 你在哪儿
Jenny, where are you?
-快 -快跑 快跑
- Move it! - Let's go, let's go!
搜索地下室
Checking the basement.
感觉好像听到了什么动静
Thought I heard something down here.
你必须从房♥子里出来
You have to get out of the house.
-房♥子有机关 要爆♥炸♥了 -退后
- It's wired to blow up. - Move back!
-所有人都出去 -从房♥子里撤出去
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表