剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
来吧 来
Come on. Here.
不 你应该站在这里
Well, no, you should stand here.
这样 红发 棕发 金发
It should be red, brown, blond.
有一句老话
You know what they say, don't you?
什么
What?
三人一起拍合照
When three people are photographed together,
中间这位死最快
it's the middle one that will die first.
太瘆人了 亚瑟
That's so creepy, Arthur.
这是我妈妈以前和我说的
Well, it's something my mother used to tell me.
她是个很迷信的女人
She was a very superstitious woman.
笑一个
Big smile!
我要找治安官
I need to see the sheriff.
现在可能不方便
Now might not be the best time.
那你不如告诉我什么时候方便 安吉拉
Why don't you tell me when the best time would be, Angela?
农场发生了什么
What happened at the ranch?
发生了一起意外
There was an accident.
是布雷克吗
Was it Blake?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你还住在灰崖旅馆吗
You still at the Grey Cliff?
嗯 要住一阵子
Yeah, for a bit.
布雷克怎么死的
How did Blake die?
灰崖旅馆以前很不错
Yeah, the Grey Cliff used to be a nice place.
待会儿聊吗
但是主人不用心打理
Owners really let it go, though.
很抱歉 霍伊特小姐 但是
I'm sorry, Miss Hoyt, but, uh,
我不能提供这种信息
I can't give out that sort of information.
卫吉治安官
Sheriff Wagy.
看看猫吸引了什么人来
Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
如果你是为了布雷克·克莱恩萨瑟来的
Oh, if you're here about Blake Kleinsasser,
这案子已经正式结了
that case is now officially closed.
所以 你和你的小朋友
As such, you and your little friend
可以好好回到海伦那了
would do well to get back to Helena.
克莱恩萨瑟家有你什么把柄
What do the Kleinsassers have on you?
他们没有我的把柄
They ain't got nothin' on me.
是这样的
You see...
这里的大家会处理好自己的事
we take care of our own up here.
对吧 安吉拉
Isn't that right, Angela?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
没错极了
Damn straight.
这里没有什么好查的了
Nothing more to see up here.
祝你日安 霍伊特小姐
You have a good day, now, Miss Hoyt.
今晚
Tonight.
来
Here you go.
能再给我来点吗
Can I have some more?
你吃药了吗
You take any pills?
没有
No.
你有吗
Do you have any?
没有
No.
你已经不吃了
I'm done with those.
还记得我小时候吗
Remember when I was little?
你会给我的指甲涂成不同的颜色
When you used to paint my nails all different colors?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你喜欢闪闪的
You liked them all sparkly.
越闪越好 对吧
The sparklier, the better, right?
可以惊艳的时候为什么要闷闷的呢
Why be dull when you can bedazzle?
布雷克会和我说我的指甲看上去很漂亮
And Blake would tell me how beautiful my nails looked
让我把他的脚趾甲也涂成那样
and let me paint his toenails just like mine.
这是我们的小秘密
It's our little secret.
你从来没有和我说过
You never told me that.
你...你经常告诉我
And you -- you used to tell me
我长大后想做什么都可以
I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up,
想做牛仔公主战斗女王都可以
Wven a-a-a rodeo princess warrior queen who kicked butt.
你还记得做
You remember the rules
牛仔公主战斗女王的规矩吗
of being a rodeo princess warrior queen?
别哭 别听男人的话
Don't cry, don't listen to men,
善待狗狗 永远很靓
be nice to dogs, and always be awesome.
所以我们不会再哭了
So we're not gonna cry anymore.
好吗
Okay?
那什么都改变不了
It won't change a thing.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
瞧瞧谁来了 管事的人啊
Look who it is. The man in charge.
少来这套
Knock it off.
能聊两句吗
Can I have a word?
说吧
Go on.
私下聊
In private?
听起来很重要
Sounds so important.
还...很神秘
And...mysterious.
记住规矩
Remember the rules.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-你想聊聊 -我需要你给我听着
- You wanted to talk? - I need you to listen.
-我受够听你的话了 -不行
- I'm done listening to you. - No, you're not.
没错
Oh, yes, I am!
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
深呼吸
Breathe.
你根本不知道你在招惹谁
You don't know who you're messing with.
我知道我到底在招惹谁
I know exactly who I'm messing with.
杀死布雷克的人♥渣♥
The piece of trash who killed Blake.
我要告诉大家你都做了什么
And I'm gonna tell everybody what you did
除非你听我说
unless you start listening to me.
你不会告诉别人的
You're not gonna tell anybody.
我会告诉任何一个愿意听的人
Oh, I'll tell whoever I damn well please,
所以你最好对我放尊重点
so you better start minding your manners around me.
你难道有什么夺走农场
What, you got some kind of little-girl plan
把农场变成宠物店的小女孩子家规划吗
to take over the ranch, turn it into some kind of petting zoo?
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
来啊 试试招惹白狮啊
Go ahead. Mess with the white lion.
看看有什么后果
See what happens.
农场是我的
The ranch is mine.
哎哟哟
Whoop-de-do.
等老头子死了 你只能住在拖车公园里
Just wait and see what happens when the old man passes
到时候再走着瞧
and you find yourself in a trailer park.
这是你的计划吗
Is that your plan?
还不止如此
It gets worse.
颤抖吧 JW
Shakin' in my boots, JW.
*全都围绕着鞋匠的长形工作台转*
*All around the cobbler's bench*
*猴子追赶黄鼠狼*
*The monkey chased the weasel*
*猴子觉得很好玩*
*The monkey thought it was all in good fun*
*黄鼠狼嗖地就跑了*
*Pop goes the weasel*
*一便士买♥♥了一根针...*
*A penny for a need--*
先接她 再送我
Take her first, then drop me.
什么 你现在顺路
What? You're on the way.
你姐姐想说什么这么重要的事
What did your sister want that was so important?
我想她只是很孤单吧
She's just lonely, I think.
只是这样吗
That's it?
你是说史蒂夫的事吗
You mean that stuff about Steve?
没什么的
That was nothing.
他是菲比的爸爸
He's Phoebe's dad.
算是精♥子♥贡献者吧 早就消失了
Sperm donor, really. He's long gone.
我有点嫉妒
I got a little jealous.
他不会回来的 真的
He's not coming back. Seriously.
永远不会
Like, ever.
-爱你 菲比 -爱你 妈妈
- Love you, Phoebes. - Love you, Mom.
怎么了
What?
我肯定不小心把手♥机♥放在家里了
I must have left my phone back at the house.
我去帮你拿
I'll get it for you.
不行 她...她不能再迟到了
No, she -- she can't be late again.
-你确定吗 -嗯 我只能适应没有手♥机♥了
- Are you sure? - Yeah. I'll have to keep sane without it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye!
*一便士买♥♥了一轴线 一便士买♥♥了一根针*
*...spool of thread, penny for a needle*
*钱就这样没有啦*
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表