剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我真成跟踪狂了
I'm a stalker now.
我要离开一段时间
I need to be on the road for a bit,
所以我想过来打个招呼
and I figured I'd just come by to say hi
告诉你 昨晚真的很美好
and to tell you I had a -- a very nice time last night.
是很美好
It was nice.
但不能再有了
But not to be repeated.
米切尔 我有家室
Mitchell, I'm married.
虽然我的婚姻很不容易 但也很重要
My marriage, however challenged, is important.
所以我不能继续下去了
So I'm not gonna go down this road.
有些秘密友谊对婚姻有好处
Some secret friendships can be good for a marriage.
不可以
It's not happening.
好吧
Okay.
我很难过
That makes me sad,
但就停在一支舞上吧
but we'll leave it at one dance, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
它对我意义重大
It had meaning.
我知道听起来很傻 和一个陌生人
And I know that sounds silly to think a single encounter
见一次面能有多大意义
with another person can have impact,
但我会永远记得我们的舞
but I'll remember our dance.
我也是
As will I.
再见 梅里利
Goodbye, Merrilee.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
勒加斯基先生
Mrs. Legarski?
我叫卡丝·德威尔 你知道我吗
My name's Cassie Dewell. Have you heard of me?
应该不知道 我应该认识你吗
Can't say that I have. Should I have?
你听说洋基吉姆峡谷
Have you heard of the two missing girls
两个女孩失踪的事了吗
that disappeared in Yankee Jim Canyon?
我丈夫是州警
My husband's a state trooper.
他就在办这个案子
He's working on that case.
我也是 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So am I, as a private detective.
其实我正在与你丈夫合作
I'm actually working with your husband,
所以我才以为他会对你说起我
which is why I thought you might have heard him mention my name.
他不怎么跟我说案子的事
He doesn't talk about his cases much.
他最近看起来怎么样
How's he seemed lately?
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你丈夫有可能
It's possible your husband might have
与她们的失踪有关
something to do with their disappearance.
什么
What?
你开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
他提过科迪·霍伊特吗
Did he mention Cody Hoyt?
那是我搭档
That's my partner.
他因为调查女孩失踪的事去见了你丈夫
He went to meet with your husband regarding the teenagers.
接着就失踪了
Then he disappeared.
德威尔女士 你真是太扯了
Ms. Dewell, you are way off-track here.
你不知道你在说什么
You have no idea.
有可能
That's possible.
但有时候看不清的人往往是他们的伴侣
But sometimes it's the spouses who have no idea.
有没有发生什么异常的事
Has anything seemed out of the ordinary?
没有 我想这里已经不欢迎你了
No, and I think you've worn out your welcome.
-他的表现没有奇怪之处吗 -我说了没有
- He hasn't seemed erratic? - I said no.
但如果能让你赶紧离开我的店
But if it gets you out of my shop,
我只能说他和他往常一样
he's just the same as he's always been.
他是一个生活很规律的人
He's a creature of habit.
他每天会在同一时间 同一地点吃饭
He eats at the same time and the same place every day.
你甚至可以用他的排便时间校准手表
Hell, you can set your watch to his bowel movements after.
所以我帮不了你
So I can't help you.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
你差点杀了我
You nearly killed me.
我最近压力很大
I'm under some stress.
我的生意伙伴
My business associate.
我不知道我能不能相信他
I'm not sure I can trust him.
我怕他要带我走上一条非常糟糕的路
And I fear that he's leading me down a very bad path.
是你绑♥架♥了那些女孩吗 罗纳德
Have you got those girls, Ronald?
我看到你盯着那些报道看
I see you glued to the reports.
这还正对你的胃口
It coincides with your urges.
他抓了他们
He's got them.
我怕他会连累到我
And I fear he might incriminate me.
所以我...我压力很大
So I'm -- I'm under stress.
这个人是谁
Who is this person?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
那会让你也有危险
It would put you in danger.
那为什么不去找警♥察♥
And why not go to the police?
那是不可能的
That's not an option.
我会处理的 妈妈
I'll handle it, Mom.
我有一个计划
I've got a plan.
很好 你出来了
Good. You're out.
迪尼丝交了保释金
Denise posted bail.
他们给了我出庭通知
They gave me notice to appear.
你在哪里
Where are you?
刚去见完梅里利
Just came from seeing Merrilee.
我现在要去一切酒吧
Now I'm headed to The All In Bar.
-科迪最后去的地方吗 -是的
- Where Cody was last? - Yeah.
梅里利说勒加斯基是一个
Something Merrilee said about Legarski
生活非常规律的人
being a creature of habit.
科迪去找他的时候
When Cody met him,
他在一切酒吧吃早餐
he was having his breakfast at The All In Bar.
我找他的时候 他也在那里吃早餐 但是...
When I met him, he was doing the same, except for...
今天他在小屋那边
Today he was at the shed.
-是的 -我到那里和你碰头
- Yep. - I'll meet you there.
喂
Yeah?
是的 都安排好了 按照计划
Yes. All set. All according to plan.
好了 女士们
Alright, ladies.
你们的车到了
Your ride's here.
一切酒吧
本季度关门
下边
Down here!
卡丝·德威尔
Cassie Dewell.
原来是你
As I live and breathe.
你就像一只盯着骨头的狗 你知道吗
You're like a dog with a bone, you know that?
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
-你说什么 -你听明白了
- I'm sorry? - You heard me.
首先 你擅闯民宅
First, you are trespassing.
-已经是第二次了 -举起手来
- Again, I should say. - Hands.
第二 你拔枪指着一名蒙大拿州警
Second, you've drawn a weapon on a Montana State Trooper,
一名被授予勋章的执法官员
a decorated law-enforcement officer.
把手举起来
Hands in the air now.
这真的是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
你忘了加"小姐"
You forgot to add "Missy."
但随你高兴
But it's up to you.
把手举起来 不然我就开枪了
Hands in the air, or I will shoot you.
我知道学校里肯定没有教你这么说
Well, I know they didn't teach you to say that at the academy
因为这样我就是正当防卫了
because that gives me self-defense.
谁在那里 谁在那里
Who's that? Who's there?
看起来是那三个失踪的女孩
Oh, it looks like the three girls who are missing.
我正要来救她们
That I just showed up to rescue.
她们能听到你说的一切 然后
They can hear everything you're saying, by the way,
还包括你告诉我你要朝我开枪
including you telling me you're going to shoot me.
她们也能证明我抓到你
They're also proof that I've caught you
正在进行绑♥架♥
in the middle of an ongoing kidnapping,
她们的生命有危险
and their lives are in danger,
这让我有权利
both of which give me every right
直接朝你开枪
to shoot you right where you stand.
把手放在脑后 往我走过来
Put your hands behind your head and walk towards me.
我担心我靠近你
See, my concern with coming closer is,
会成为你朝我开枪的借口
you'll use it as an excuse to shoot me.
最好还是你下来
Best you come down here.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
等等 我有更好的主意
Wait. Better idea.
我要慢慢去拿我的武器
I'm going to reach for my weapon slowly
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表