剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
面对...那么多憎恨
Of all the -- the hatred out there?
人生就是很危险的
Life is dangerous.
你看...
I mean, look --
我们现在的处境
look at us here.
我还记得...
I remember when --
我爸爸会和我们说
...when my dad would talk to us about
偏见和种族歧视
bigotry and -- and racism.
他说白人里其实没有太多
He said it's not so much the skinheads,
纯粹的光头党和蠢货
idiots in the white sheets.
这些人的表现是外露的
Those are the people you see coming.
更多的是那种进步派
It's more the progressives,
那些自以为自己懂了
the ones who think that they truly get it,
却其实什么都不知道的人
when they don't have a clue.
我可能就是那种人
I think I-I might be one of those people.
你还是有希望的
Well, there's hope for you.
你好啊 水手
Hey, sailor.
不 不
No! No!
你们...不会...
You...don't...
吸取教训
learn!
还没有消息 亲爱的
Nothing yet, honey.
你♥爸♥爸以前也消失过
Your dad has disappeared before.
这次不一样
This is different.
他死了 妈妈
He's dead, Mom.
没有...
There's no --
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
拜托 拜托 救命
Please! Please, help!
拜托
Please!
救命
Help!!
拜托 拜托
Please! Please!
等等
Hold on.
我姐姐和我被帮姐 我的名字叫格蕾丝·沙利文
My sister and I were kidnapped. My name is Grace Sullivan.
-你要救我 -冷静点
- You need to help. - Calm down.
有人在追我
I'm being chased.
-我逃出来的 -逃
- I just escaped. - Escaped?
他们 他们把我们关在树林后面的小屋里
They -- They locked us up in a shed back there past the woods,
但我不知道他们在哪里
but I don't know where they are,
-我们得赶紧去找警♥察♥ -好 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
- but we need to go to the police. - Okay, Grace, Grace.
他用赶牛棒打我们 他...
He -- He hit us with a cattle prod, and he --
他把我们藏起来 是一辆卡车
and he hid us, and it was a trucker.
你说你叫格蕾丝
Y-Y-You said your name was Grace?
我叫格蕾丝 但我们需要...我们得赶紧跑
My name is Grace, but we need -- we need to run.
-好 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 -我不知道她们在哪里
- O-Okay. Okay. Grace. Grace. - I don't know where they are,
但我们...但我们得赶紧走
but we -- we need to go.
我是马特 我的车就在上游一英里的地方
I'm Matt. And my truck is just a mile upstream.
好 但我们...我们得赶紧走
Okay, but we nee-- we need to go.
-可以 我们走 -好好好
- Yes, w-we can, and we will. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
但是河...我们得先过河
B-But the river's -- We're gonna have to cross the river.
我们得赶紧走了 求你了
We -- We need to go. Okay? Please!
我们得赶紧走 我们得快点跑
Okay, we need to go. We need to run.
-好好好 -我们快走
- Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Come on. Let's go.
-可以 我们走 -我们得赶紧走
- We can, and we are. - We need to go.
好 但是...但是我们得先过河
Okay, but -- but we got to get across the river,
而且 而且你没有高帮水靴
and -- and -- and, hey, you don't even have hip waders.
我得把你背过去
I'll have to carry you.
-我们得赶紧走 -我明...
- Okay! We need to go! - I under...
-马上就走 -我知道
- We need to go right now! - I know.
我们要走 我们要走
We are gonna go. We are gonna go.
-我会背你 -我知道 我们得
- I'm gonna carry you. - I get that. We need --
好 但是这条河很深 水流很急
Okay, okay. But the river's deep, and the current's strong.
-好 走 -好吗
- Okay. Come on. Okay. - Okay?
-我可以的 赶紧走 -不不不 好
- I can make it. We need to go. - No, no, no. Okay.
原谅我 上帝
Forgive me, Father.
好
Okay.
等一下 扶好
Just a sec. Here.
蒙大拿州公路巡逻队
Montana Highway Patrol.
你...你...你做了什么
W-Wha-- What did -- What did you do?
你没事吧吧
Are you okay?
你为什么射他
W-why did you shoot him?
我听到尖叫声 我以为他伤害了你
I heard screaming. I-I thought he was hurting you.
你刚刚在大喊什么绑♥架♥
You were screaming about kidnapping?
你杀了他
Y-You killed him.
听着 我当时必须迅速做决定
Look, I had to make a quick decision.
我以为你处于紧急危险中
I thought you were in imminent danger.
我必须马上行动
I had to act quickly.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
外面很危险
It's dangerous out there.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这可能会有点疼
This might hurt some.
还有这个
So might this.
珍妮
Jenny?
厨房♥里
Kitchen.
贾斯廷 你认识卡丝的
Justin, you know Cassie.
我对这一切都很抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
嗯
Yeah.
交换信息
So, compare notes?
我们这一天
So, we're pretty much no further along
几乎没有什么进展
than we were at the beginning of the day.
时间过去越久 机会越小
Odds get worse with the passing of time,
再加上科迪失踪...
adding Cody going missing...
他肯定是过于接近真♥相♥了
He must have gotten too close.
由于我们都知道他最后去哪里了
And since the last we know of his whereabouts,
我觉得你说得没错
I'm thinking you might be right.
我说的什么
About what?
勒加斯基
Legarski.
科迪去见他 然后就突然不见了
Cody goes to see him. Suddenly, he's gone.
你查过他了吗
Have you checked him out?
他很干净
He's squeaky-clean.
连投诉都没有
No citizen complaints,
县里甚至给他加薪
the county's re-upped his contract
续了五年工作期
for another five years with raises.
西部治安官协会
The Western Sheriff's Association
甚至提名他为"最佳警♥察♥"之一
even named him one of their "Top Cops."
但是他是坏警♥察♥
But he's bad.
我知道
I know it.
好吧
Okay.
那我们集中关注勒加斯基州警
We focus on Trooper Legarski, then.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
你呢
Are you?
有事
No.
来
There.
你找到她了
You got her?
罗纳德
Ronald...
虽然我也不想多说废话 但是
not to overstate the obvious, but...
你真的不该绑♥架♥这些女孩
you kidnapped the wrong girls.
格蕾丝 天啊
Grace? Oh, my God.
格蕾丝
Grace?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不想听你们说一个字
Not a word out of you.
你不是来帮我们的吗
Aren't you here to help us?
土地管理局
蒙大拿州
封好这个货仓 不要再让任何人逃出去
Seal up that container so there's no more escapes.
给她们几天份的食物 然后...
Give them enough food to keep them alive for a few days, and...
然后我们都别来这里
then we need to steer clear.
先安顿一段时间
Let things settle.
我们也冷静一会儿
Clear our heads some.
有什么计划
And what's the plan?
我不知道
I have no idea.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表