剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
但是杀死那个渔夫 只有格蕾丝看到了
But killing the fisherman-- only Grace saw that.
只有她能指认他
Only she can connect him.
他会受到人身限制吗 万一他要攻击她呢
Will he be restrained? I mean, what if he tries to attack her?
不会的 警♥察♥也会在场
That won't happen. Police will be in the room.
我们会保证给他带上手铐
And we can make sure he'll be handcuffed.
听起来这个男人比我们女儿的人♥权♥还多
Sounds like this man has more rights more rights than our daughter.
老天啊 他都还没被逮捕
For God's sakes, he hasn't even been arrested yet.
-他会的 -还有那个卡车司机
- He will be. - And this trucker--
他还在逍遥法外
he's still out there.
他还在威胁那些...
And he's threatening those who --
听着 我只需要看着他的眼睛
Look, all I need to do is look him in the eye
说犯人就是他 对吧
and say that it was him, right?
对 没错
Right. Yeah.
然后我们就可以回科罗拉多州了
Then we can go back to Colorado.
今后永不踏上蒙大拿州半步
Never step foot in Montana again.
我可以的 妈妈
I can do it, Mom.
好
Okay.
我...
I--
我要见我妻子
I-I want to see my wife.
现在不能让她进来
She can't be let in right now.
还有 请别说话 瑞克
And again, please don't talk, Rick.
你不能说话 这很重要
It's important that you do not talk.
非常重要
Very important.
"来和罗圈腿的女人一起游泳"
"Here's to swimming with bowlegged women."
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
他在引用《大白鲨》的台词
He quotes lines from Jaws.
医生 有床上便盆吗
Doctor, do you have a bedpan?
我好像一不小心没忍♥住
I think I had an oopsy-daisy.
果然
Yep.
天啊
Oh, God.
他们要快速换一下床单 然后
They're just doing a quick bedding change, and then...
我可不可以过去表达一下我的歉意
Would it be alright if I went over and said how sorry I was?
最好不要这么做
It would not be a good idea.
我知道那可能会让良心好受点
I know it might feel good, but...
这太不合理了
This is so perverse.
感觉太不人道了
It just feels inhumane
让那个十六岁的小女孩就这么进去
to make that 16-year-old girl go in there.
我明白
I understand.
你知道我的准则
You know my mantra--
尽力而为
Best efforts.
棘手的情况
Challenging times.
-你没事吧 -我没事 妈妈
- You okay? - I am, Mom,
但是你每问一次...
but every time you ask that...
都准备好了吗
All set?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
别碰我 放开我
Don't put your hand on me! Get off of me!
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
就是他
That's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
有你这句话就够了 谢谢
That's all we need. Thank you.
我是蒙大拿州的州警
I'm a Montana State Trooper.
我不想说话
I can't talk.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 我的丈夫只有一块肉的智商
What's wrong? My husband's got the IQ of meat,
总喜欢说《大白鲨》里面的台词 还老犯傻
quoting lines from Jaws when he's not pissing himself.
而且这还不是最惨的
And that's the good news of the day.
怎么 你打电♥话♥叫我去的士舞会吗
And what, you called me to go taxi dancing?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该这样和你讲话
You didn't deserve that.
我说过 如果你想我离开我愿意离开
I said I'd go away if that's what you want.
我说话算数
And I'll honor that.
-这是你想要的吗 -我不知道
- Is that what you'd like? - I don't know.
我什么也不知道了
I don't know anything.
他的律师 另一个怪胎
His lawyer, another freak of nature.
她告诉我也许我也应该找一个律师
She just told me I maybe need to get my own lawyer.
他们也会开始怀疑我
Suspicion will fall to me as to...
天啊 我既没钱又没脑子
Oh, God, I've got neither the money nor the wits.
你不应该一个人
You shouldn't be alone.
你在哪
Where are you?
让我过去陪陪你
Please let me be there for you.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
我成功了
I'm in.
什么
What?
她邀请了我去那个房♥子
She invited me to the house.
我得进入到他的安全屋里
I need to get into his safe room.
等等
Wait.
罗纳德
Ronald.
坐下 拜托
Sit. Please.
拜托了
Please.
又怎么了
What the...
听着
Listen.
-尽管我们有分歧 -别再讲这个了
- Whatever our differences... - Stop saying that!
别再冲着我吼了
Stop yelling at me!
我祷告了
I prayed on it.
我知道你没有 但我祷告了
I'm sure you didn't, but I did.
我不能让你在这条路上越走越远
And I cannot let you continue down this path.
我对你的爱
My love for you
是绝对无条件的
is as unconditional as it gets.
所以 既然不能保护你
So, instead of protecting you...
我决定挽救你
...I'm going to save you.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你还年轻 罗纳德
You're young, Ronald.
你可以接受帮助 你还可以康复
You can get help still, to be made well again.
如今有各种新的治疗方法
There are all kinds of new treatments.
所以
So...
我
I've...
我决定了
I've decided...
向警方通报你
to report you to the police.
你说什么
Excuse me?!
我不能允许我的儿子考虑去杀人 罗纳德
My son cannot be free to contemplate murder, Ronald.
这是你的计划吧
Isn't that the plan?
潜进那个房♥子里杀了那个州警的妻子
Get into the house and kill the trooper's wife?
我不能让你这么做
I can't allow that.
你不准报♥警♥ 妈妈
You will not call the police, Mom.
上帝和我说话了
God has spoken to me.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你曾是我的宝贝
You were my baby.
我的孩子
My child.
那就像保护孩子一样保护我
Then protect me like I'm your child.
结束了 罗纳德
It's over, Ronald.
看你逼我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mom! Mom, wake up!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?!
意思是我终于找到了
It means that I finally caught up
我和你说我在追捕的那个男人
with that hombre I told you I was chasing.
-但这不是 -是的
- But this isn't... - Yes, it is.
是思科小子
It's the Cisco Kid.
但这肯定是弄错了
But there must be some mistake.
你不是思科小子 先生 对吗
You aren't the Cisco Kid, señor, are you?
素描正在打印
The sketch is printing right now,
是洁芮的...描述
with Jerrie's -- ooh -- input.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表